Royal Gossip
April 21, 2019, 09:46:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Tour India & Bhutan 2016: The Pre-Trip Thread  (Read 45825 times)
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #280 on: April 07, 2016, 03:40:30 pm »

^^ Not to mention awkward. What the hell his with shoulder to waist movement.

Yes she looks even thinner than when we saw her at that tennis event. Dress is not great. Looks better on the model but still not amazing.

I still can't get over how they've even fallen short of Charles and Diana in pretending to have a good marriage. Can't even do that right! Shocked
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #281 on: April 07, 2016, 03:59:46 pm »

The dress is lovely, just not on her because she is a royal and its too sexy. I could see it look fantastic on Keira Knightly. I'm guessing she is not wearing a bra because the girls are hanging due to 2 pregnancies. And if she is wearing a bra she needs a better one.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #282 on: April 07, 2016, 04:32:41 pm »

EPHRAIM HARDCASTLE:  Kate to go 'bare-legged' during Cambridge's tour of India
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3527461/EPHRAIM-HARDCASTLE-Kate-bare-legged-Cambridge-s-tour-India.html#ixzz459g3ZBcs

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #283 on: April 07, 2016, 04:39:27 pm »

^^ Very much doubt "the girls" are hanging due to any "pregnancy"  -  they never were big and smaller than ever now she has is so anorexic, no "girls" to hang.   For me tht frock looks, cheap, tacky and tarty, and she can´t even get that right.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #284 on: April 07, 2016, 04:54:24 pm »

^^^ I like the DM comments:
"She just looks "wrong" with her hands covering her crotch all the time. She even walks that way."

"What Kate lacks is that aristocratic je ne sais quoi that all Royalty should have, but she hasn't, unfortunately - bad choice of wife for William."
"What's with the clutched hands? She obviously looks and feels uncomfortable"  and so on. What happened to DM?  easter-lol

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #285 on: April 07, 2016, 05:26:47 pm »

Niraj Tanna@IkonPictures

I hear an Indian outfit is in store for the upcoming India trip. Let's see if it is true.

well duh it was a giving that Kate would wear a saris no shock there . It would be more of a shock if she didn't wear one
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 05:30:25 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #286 on: April 07, 2016, 05:54:09 pm »

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal 2h2 hours ago

The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge will meet and have lunch with Indian Prime
Minister @narendramodi in New Delhi on 12 April #RoyalVisitIndia

William and Kate to use India tour to raise plight of Tata UK steel workers
THE Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are likely to use their tour of India next week to raise the plight of UK steel workers whose jobs are threatened by Mumbai based firm Tata Steel

royal sources said yesterday the couple and their advisers are monitoring the crisis engulfing Britain’s steel industry and could raise the issue with Indian officials and business leaders.

The week-long tour of India and neighbouring Bhutan is designed to cement closer political, cultural and commercial ties with the two nations.

William, 33, and Kate, 34, are to meet Indian politicians in Delhi and business leaders in the commercial capital Mumbai, although a meeting with Tata Steel is not on the agenda.

None of the firm’s executives is due to attend the couple’s engagements.

The future king and queen, who are in India at the request of the British Government, are aware of the need to represent the interests of British workers during their taxpayer-funded visit.

Under David Cameron, royal tours have reflected an emphasis on commercial diplomacy and the need to win jobs and orders for British firms
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/658829/William-Kate-India-tour-raise-plight-Tata-UK-steel-workers-economy-Duke-Duchess-Cambridge
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #287 on: April 07, 2016, 05:59:16 pm »

Sending these two fools is the worst idea on the planet; neither WK probably know what a steel factory is and a few days in India and Bhutan are not going to enable them to get involved in any negotiations or really be an effective force in raising the profile of the situation.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #288 on: April 07, 2016, 06:03:16 pm »

^^How is this helpful?  If none of the Tata execs are going to meet them I fail to see what impact, if any, this would have.  They can certainly listen to the plight of those who may be hurting because of the issue but other than that?  OTOH, keeping these two numbskulls away from any actual business talk may be the wisest move.  I remain confused as to their presence in this very delicate business issue.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #289 on: April 07, 2016, 06:04:42 pm »

^ Very true .
William will just ask questions that was pre writing for him to look like he knows something,and Kate will just sit there and nod and do her look at me I'm so cute poses.
I dont know  William could find away to fit Charlotte and George in there some how. Like he did when George was born talking to the POTUS
if that's the reason why they sending them then they should have send Prince Andrew ,Charles or the Wessex  would be a better fit
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 06:09:36 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #290 on: April 07, 2016, 06:31:10 pm »

^^How is this helpful?  If none of the Tata execs are going to meet them I fail to see what impact, if any, this would have.  They can certainly listen to the plight of those who may be hurting because of the issue but other than that?  OTOH, keeping these two numbskulls away from any actual business talk may be the wisest move.  I remain confused as to their presence in this very delicate business issue.

I really look forward to this tour and I'm going to enjoy seeing them fall flat on their faces; I don't blame the execs for not wanting to meet them, they have better things to do and frankly seeing William play at being elder statesman will be cringe inducing. I am sure that William is eager to do something more substantial than fluff appearances (as they were hyped in the early months of their marriage) and the sycophants will hype it up.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #291 on: April 07, 2016, 06:40:07 pm »

^^Agreed.  There seems to be a desperate attempt to make this trip have some gravitas and appear relevant, which it really isn't.  I agree that Charles or the Wessexes would've been a better fit.  It's reckless to put these two in any potential diplomatic situation when they have displayed such juvenile behavior and lack of basic knowledge on so many issues.  The POTUS visit is a prime example.  PW looked ridiculous in the Oval Office.

^It should be quite the display.  Too bad it's courtesy of the taxpayer for this jolly.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #292 on: April 07, 2016, 10:31:48 pm »

I agree with what you said.

The refreshments were also poor and cheap as Kate is:

http://lovelolaheart.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/VMTwitter3.png

http://41.media.tumblr.com/b1d3f34c0e919de54e3862609222a15d/tumblr_o580iwVBeK1qge3mco1_1280.jpg

I mean I could have done something way betterfor an unespected guest suddendly coming home.

And orange juice to wash it down. Or it might be one of those powders stirred in water. I have no idea what they are called in English, sorry.

And yes, the room looked positively bleak. The invitees were probably glad to get the heck out of there. I wonder how many minutes this event was? 25? 30?

Going by Victoria Murphy’s Twitter pics, I counted 24 drinking glasses and two glass pitchers. Likely this was a very short meet and greet event, not a proper reception. The refreshments set the tone, the message here was don’t get comfortable, you won’t be here long. Given how few people were in attendance, this event appeared to be minimal effort to get some PR momentum going since William and Kate have been no-shows at their jobs.

tehe tehe tehe tehe the refreshments were to make the guests run away  laugh so the engagement was shorter  Tongue
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #293 on: April 08, 2016, 02:07:57 am »

Suite spa, gold antiques set to welcome William-Kate in Mumbai

A suite with a spa, traditional meals on solid silver thalis and archery lessons are some of the experiences on the itinerary of Prince William and Kate Middleton as they prepare for their first visit to the subcontinent.
Read more: Red-carpet welcome awaits Will and Kate in Mumbai

?The royal Indian experience will begin at the entrance to their suite [at Mumbai?s iconic Taj Mahal Palace hotel] ? solid brass doors from a traditional Indian palace will open up onto rooms adorned in traditional Indian art, from a checkers board inlaid with Mother of Pearl to a traditional Suryavanshi sun-shaped mirror, and antique gold and brass chests, lamps and pots,? said a source at the hotel. ?The suite comes with a Sheesh Mahal study that has a roof shaped like a royal chhatri, studded with mirrors. A traditional jhoola or swing, and period fans, hang from the ceiling.?
The couple will begin their week-long tour of India and Bhutan on Sunday, by checking into Taj Mahal Palace hotel for one night, a move that is being seen as a show of solidarity with the victims of the 26/11 terror attacks.
Special arrangements for the visit include a ?suite spa? so that the couple can be treated to a herbal scrub and ?a stimulating wrap of exotic spices and herbs from the hills of India?, in complete privacy.
?The arrangements are being made keeping in mind the royal couple?s special request that they be as immersed in Indian culture as possible, during their stay with us,? the source at the hotel said.
During their stay, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend a charity fund-raiser at the luxury hotel. Executive chef Amit Chowdhury will present a four-course meal at the event, served on silver thalis. The menu will be Indian, by request, and will feature a total of 20 items, including Ajwaini fish, dal Langarwali and two kinds of biryani ? Awadhi gosht and Lucknowi. Dessert will be dodha with rabdi, chenna payesh and sharifa kulfi.
The couple will also stay at a Taj property in Bhutan, the Taj Tashi, where they will play a game of archery, the national sport of that country.

This just proves that this couple is doing this for the vacation experience; spending valuable time in a spa is not how you build relations. First Kate's voyeuristic interest in seeing Indian kids in a slum to this.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #294 on: April 08, 2016, 09:30:26 am »

^^ Reveals a lot about them doesn´t it. They only held the press conference to try and get good pr from India trip.  I treat my window cleaner with a tea break that looks far more inviting than that.  Mind you, all taxpayer money needed to fund their luxurious lifestyle, why waste it on reporters  -  what a vile, sad pair, so money grubbing and unpleasant.

I did have a laugh on Twitter the other day.  Richard Palmer has been uptight and anti the odious duo for a while now.  Oh dear, what a change of heart, been invited to join the press pack for India.  Old Palmer, two faced so and so, was so cock a hoop.  Does he not realise the reason for his invitation?  Because he has been giving them bad press and they know it will continue if he did not get the India trip invitation.  And him, alleged super reporter, falls down in delight at going to India and the syrup is dripping from his lips.  Seriously, you could not make it up.  Made himself look a right two faced fool who is easily bought.  He who laughs last last longest, watch that space.  Never liked him anyway, changes his opinions to suit the moment, that is not called impartial reporting, it is called ja$$ licking to suit whatever the occasion is.  Watch out for glowing reports in the Express, RP will be spewing out so much syrup it will be untrue.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #295 on: April 08, 2016, 11:58:33 am »

Foreign Office mandarins 'asked the Indian authorities to take scaffolding down from the Taj Mahal so it didn't ruin photographs when William and Kate visit next week'

Foreign Office mandarins allegedly asked Indian authorities to take down scaffolding on the Taj Mahal so it does not ruin a photo opportunity when the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visit.

Prince William, 33, is expected to follow in the footsteps of his mother Princess Diana when he visits the Indian landmark with wife Kate, 34, during their tour of the country which begins next week.

But a furious row has erupted after the Foreign Office was forced to deny claims printed in an Indian newspaper that British officials had asked authorities to dismantle scaffolding around three of the historic building's minarets.

The Times of India claimed members of the British High Commission's advance team asked for the building work to be dismantled ahead of the royal visit so they did not spoil photographs taken at the event.

The paper reported that the request could not be accepted as 'months of hard work' has gone into it and workers would have to start from scratch if the scaffolding was removed.

A senior official, who did not wish to be named, told the newspaper the advanced team visited the monument several times and in one of the meetings the issue of removal of scaffolding was raised but was turned down by Indian officials.

The source told the paper: 'Everyone wants to have a perfect picture at the Taj Mahal.

'A lot of inquiries are received at the office where tourists, especially foreigners, want to know when the scaffolding would be removed. They say they would plan their visit accordingly.'

However a Foreign Office spokeswoman told The Telegraph: 'We can confirm that this story is not correct. We did not request that the Taj Mahal remove the scaffolding.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3529491/Foreign-Office-asked-scaffolding-Taj-Mahal-removed.html

Val
Princess

« Reply #296 on: April 08, 2016, 12:01:33 pm »

Perfectly put GB.

How on earth will Waity cope away from Ma, boxed sets of TOWIE, drinking, smoking and wasting her life away at AH.  Still at least she can cheer herself up by a crotch flash falling backwards off the bench in front of the Taj Mahal.
Val
Princess

« Reply #297 on: April 08, 2016, 12:03:46 pm »

^^

They can always Photoshop the scaffolding out.  Thy have had plenty of practise Photoshopping everything else.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #298 on: April 08, 2016, 12:25:41 pm »

^ Yes, yes, it won't be problem.  thumbsup

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #299 on: April 08, 2016, 01:32:53 pm »

I absolutely believe that some idiot was asked to question the scaffolding and that it was of concern regarding the visit.  They are that clueless until and only when outrage was shown did the back-pedaling/denial come out.  I really do.  They are truly that vain and out of touch with the world around them. 

Kinda ironic that they'd want actual work and workers removed from their pristine dream world.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: