Royal Gossip
March 21, 2019, 09:08:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William and Harry to work with Bear Grylls on a TV show  (Read 1777 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: April 27, 2016, 06:45:59 pm »

https://www.list.co.uk/article/80295-bear-grylls-to-work-with-prince-william-and-harry-on-tv-show/
Yup, Captain Insano needs his brother's popularity again! ick stop
india
Princess

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 07:10:58 pm »

Oh No. Tell Dumbo just to do it alone.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 07:26:55 pm »

How does this qualify as work though.  Was he not meant to be thinking of giving up EAAA as he wanted to do more royal duties. This is not a royal duty, and it is not something he has to do.  Can you picture the scene, bill medd looking like a complete dork, trying to muscle and and also trying to make Prince Harry look stupid, as he always does.  Talk about a lightweight, the guy is a buffoon of the highest order.  If he thinks this will make him popular he can think again.  It is ot work, it is something he personally wants to do.  The sooner they get rid of him the better, can´t wait.
india
Princess

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 09:47:14 pm »

Somebody needs to hog tie him and drag him to Sandringham and lock him up in the basement.
Val
Princess

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 10:58:20 pm »

^^

All it does is to just emphasise how little real work he does.  It is so obvious when they try and hook him up to popular tv and film series To make him popular.  Likewise all it does is to drag Harry in the gutter when he is sent out to perform with the lazy duo.
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 11:05:33 pm »

It's a perfect show for Fakey Bill. If anyone has seen the outtakes on Youtube of Bear's program, it's hilarious. Like one part will be "Look at this giant crevice. It's huge & dangerous, but we're gonna cross it"; and then the reveal clip shows the crevice is a tiny thing anyone could safely tackle  laugh

Someone should call William & ask him how this is okay work, but royal meet & greets are "against CAA regulations"  easter-wink
Adeline
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2016, 01:36:21 am »

At the same point in their marriage (5 years, 2 kids) were Charles and Diana still doing joint engagements with Andrew? ( or Edward or Anne?) it just seems kind of weird to me that a potentional future King can't do engagements by himself.  I just can't figure out the reason for all these trio events.  dontknow
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2016, 01:53:39 am »

This is just as bad as when he was on stage with Taylor Swift, singing and making a spectacle of himself. He had a decade to try new things and now it's time for him to get it together.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fredericka
royal watcher

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2016, 01:59:53 am »

Oh, so they're going to 'work' with someone who is as fake as they are?  That's nice.   spy
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2016, 04:21:51 am »

At the same point in their marriage (5 years, 2 kids) were Charles and Diana still doing joint engagements with Andrew? ( or Edward or Anne?) it just seems kind of weird to me that a potentional future King can't do engagements by himself.  I just can't figure out the reason for all these trio events.  dontknow

^ No they weren't, but to be fair Charles had been Prince of Wales since 1958 and performing Royal engagements all his adult life, unlike Willy and Kate. Plus, none of Charles's siblings were charismatic and enormously popular with the public. Thank God on Charles's behalf as he had enough trouble coping with Diana's gifts in that department!

I think they are back to performing engagements as a trio partly because in light of public criticism about lightweight duties in comparison to older members of the RF, all three have got to get their numbers up to a respectable level. In addition, Harry is popular with people and this means extra good PR, especially if Harry jokes or says something out of the ordinary with a member of the public which is captured by the media. Neither William nor Kate can behave as he does. Too wooden.

In addition I read rumours of a Commonwealth job for Harry in the next few months. This would involve travel and so they may feel that they have to use Harry while he's available.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2016, 07:38:40 am »

So he doesn't work because he want to be with his family, but he will take this role.  huh

Val
Princess

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2016, 07:45:49 am »

^^

Using Harry as obvious PR just drags him down to their level.  Linking Bill to Star Wars and Bear Grylls is a very obvious ploy which the naive PR team hopes will increase his popularity etc - sadly a bit too obvious so another fail.
india
Princess

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2016, 08:41:25 am »

He has fallen so far in popularity that he has reached the point of no return.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2016, 08:28:06 pm »

^I totally agree there. He blew it spectacularily by marrying Waity and then not getting rid of her during all those times before "her kids were born." He's not a real man because he can't admit he got duped by the Midds and is married to a useless person like Waity who's further dragging him down into the gutter. Indeed, having Harry by his side makes him look a bit better because people love that they're so close and can easy have a laugh, but at the same time, dragging Harry down when he doesn't reign in his wife from ready to hump Harry's legs and everything else. This could simply be done by not putting her next up Harry.
Rosella, regarding Harry's Commonwealth job, I believe that that is true simply because with Jamaica dumping the queen as their head of state, HM would like to curb the other countries from doing that, imo. Sending Harry on tour of the Commonwealth as a fact finding mission to get why the member countries might want to leave to spreading the benefits of the good relations that the countries have with Great Britain would be beneficial. He's the only one of the Royal family that could do it. Don't be surprised if he ends up dating a woman that has roots in the Commonwealth whether it's for pure or sake or he actually likes her. This will also keep the link with the monarchy and the Commonwealth together.
I recently read in the DM that originally only Harry and Wills would do engagements together. I believe when Waity came on board, they changed the format because they must've thought she'd get in and be loved by the people. I believe that they're slowly going back to making it a duo act and sidelining Waity to do meanial simple events like ribbon cutting and lunches. The threesome doesn't work because she looks like she's Harry's wife and Wills looks like he's just there not adding anything to the occasion.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2016, 10:45:08 pm »

Someone in celebitchy commented that no royal reporter mentioned this in twitter and at least Richard didn't say anything

https://twitter.com/RoyalReporter

Neither did Rebecca https://twitter.com/RE_DailyMail

huh

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: