Royal Gossip
September 21, 2017, 01:15:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mail Notification  (Read 1304 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: November 05, 2015, 11:29:18 pm »

So as some of you will know you can choose to have your private messages resent to your mail.

But this seems to not be working lately. Last one I receive was 3/11/2015.

Has anyone noticed this? Or is it working for some of you?

flower

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
DuchessChandelier
royal watcher

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 10:39:51 pm »

Hi,

Just thought I'd let you know that the email notifications don't seem to be working. I searched all my mail folders and there was no welcome message there. But glad to be here regardless!  flower
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 12:25:43 am »

Well, then, here's your officlal  hello!

I've got two emails to the one you provided in my outbox but all you really need to know is that you are welcome and we are glad to have you here.  This is a great group!  It takes 200 posts to gain access to Members Only threads and we reward civility. That's about it!  Enjoy and happy posting. 

YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
DuchessChandelier
royal watcher

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 12:51:12 pm »

thankyou I did receive the message here at the forum but nothing in my email. Thanks for the info and looking forward to the discussions!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2016, 01:20:28 pm »

Mail notification does not work. So be careful with your mail and password because they cannot be changed.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2016, 02:51:36 pm »

^^ and ^ Alexandrine is correct about that.  We no longer receive email notifications or alerts on threads or announcing a message from a member so I second Alex's comment to please write down your email/pw for your own self-preservation.

I do think, however, that DuchessChandelier is referring to my direct email to her from my message box to her email on file.  I've sent another one as another test to see if at least I can communicate with her that way. 

So, DuchessChandelier, please let me know if you received a direct pm from me today.  Thank you.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2016, 04:02:56 pm »

I think she means she got the pm not the mail  dontknow

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2016, 04:11:23 pm »

^Oh, ok. 

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2016, 05:22:31 pm »

Just so it's recorded, it was a situation of pm/messages between DuchessChandelier and me but it is resolved now.  All is well.  Thanks!  YM

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2016, 05:29:16 pm »

Nice!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: