Royal Gossip
February 25, 2018, 12:07:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Wessex Family: News and Photos II  (Read 17870 times)
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #220 on: December 27, 2017, 03:05:25 pm »

And just because it never gets old pointing out Sophie's dumb moves, here she is swanning along in her spring garden party frock while everyone around her is bundled up in thick coats for winter:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-U4QQRjjgVR0/WkFvRPiYw-I/AAAAAAAAbPA/4v9GWTbsZ0wlVZrlulPasQWp6bTMXFz1wCLcBGAs/s640/GR-ROYAL-CHRISTMAS-CHURCH093A.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ba_WWlxrCH4/WkFozmsLrJI/AAAAAAAAbOk/lcwK_t9EeKAiXA5ob5elN_jLc17n9egNwCLcBGAs/s640/GR-ROYAL-CHRISTMAS-CHURCH089A.jpg

And, again I ask:   Does anyone ever see Louise and James interacting?

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CaGoEEPbuiw/WkFpHlNsPCI/AAAAAAAAbOo/Pf8j_6tPLlgLrlgpfv5T77Gxi0b6tUbyACLcBGAs/s640/GR-ROYAL-CHRISTMAS-CHURCH091A.jpg

And, just because this was in the same group of photos . . . . what a homely bride Harry has chosen for himself!  She was cute enough in the first season of Suits, but she's already jumped the shark with plastic surgery procedures, so it's all downhill from here. . . .

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BlMGcW4YAQI/WkFpVjHpBrI/AAAAAAAAbOw/nTdZhkGy2hw5JV5WaPhGD5f8Z98OQEtugCLcBGAs/s640/GR-ROYAL-CHRISTMAS-CHURCH128A.jpg

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #221 on: December 28, 2017, 03:14:28 am »

Maybe Sophie is having major hot flashes.  tehe But she sure looks cold.
india
Princess

« Reply #222 on: December 29, 2017, 04:44:50 pm »

I like Sophie's long dress. It is elegant and different. It is not a spring frock at all. She looks beautiful and serene.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #223 on: December 29, 2017, 08:15:21 pm »

^Totally agree.  thumbsup
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #224 on: December 29, 2017, 08:36:14 pm »

^^ and ^ . . . . and looks every day of her 53 years -- which totally burns her grits!     easter-lol
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #225 on: December 30, 2017, 01:18:06 am »

My first thought were hot flashes.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #226 on: January 20, 2018, 04:31:57 pm »

The baby boy who had his eyesight saved by Sophie Wessex: Countess spots child's medical condition and gets him emergency treatment on visit to Bangladesh

Countess spotted baby's issue during charity trip to Bangladesh in November
    Junayed, from Barisal, was treated for the eye condition called 'strabismus'
    He has since made a recovery thanks to Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Trust

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5291557/Sophie-Wessex-saves-Bangladeshi-babys-sight.html
marion
Duchess

« Reply #227 on: February 01, 2018, 05:30:32 pm »

Meanwhile another total tour undertaken by a member of the British royal family  ..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5339735/Prince-Edward-Sophie-Wessex-visit-Sri-Lanka.html
india
Princess

« Reply #228 on: February 01, 2018, 05:50:47 pm »

They do a good job and appear to be vey interested in whatever it is they are doing. They do not embarrass their queen in any form or fashion. If anyone is interested in to what I am referring go to the Members Only section of this forum.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #229 on: February 01, 2018, 08:18:24 pm »

It's nice to see a 'royal' who doesn't flash the world or show us her tonsils.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #230 on: February 01, 2018, 08:28:03 pm »

Oh, the winsome Wessexes have caused their share of embarrassment for Liz, but once they were shown the money, they straightened up.  They are nothing without Liz and Phil.   And what is going on in Sri Lanka that Sophie and Eddy must need travel there?   They are boring; their engagements are boring; photographers will never follow them even if there were no Harry, Meggles, Will or Kate.   I am sure that Sophie is seething.   She grew her hair out, showed her cleavage, wore tight jeggings, etc. and floated stories in the DM about how she was getting more glamorous with each passing day after Kate married in.   I don't know how she will be able to compete at her age with the Meggles-factor.   Sophie was so sure that SHE would be the next Diana, darn it . . . .  tehe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #231 on: February 01, 2018, 08:37:50 pm »

They are there for Sri Lanka's 70 years of independence celebrations, but that raises the question for me: Why tf?huh Why would the former colonizer be there? To me that is beyond absurd. They rid themselves of British rule, and then either call them back like they can't let go of an abusive ex, or the Winds are like the plague and you can't properly rid yourselves of them, they just keep coming back like a bad rash.
NOwhy I don't get it. dontknow
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #232 on: February 02, 2018, 01:47:16 pm »

^ HRH, they are "celebrating" the friendship between the UK and Sri Lanka!   Plus, Ed and Soph have to earn the rent on that ginormic manor they live in somehow!!     easter-James

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #233 on: February 02, 2018, 05:01:37 pm »

^ I guess that makes some sense, but I still stand by the fact that it's absurd to me; except the "earning their keep" part: that one makes a lot of sense! sigh
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #234 on: February 02, 2018, 08:00:12 pm »

Oh, the winsome Wessexes have caused their share of embarrassment for Liz, but once they were shown the money, they straightened up.  They are nothing without Liz and Phil.   And what is going on in Sri Lanka that Sophie and Eddy must need travel there?   They are boring; their engagements are boring; photographers will never follow them even if there were no Harry, Meggles, Will or Kate.   I am sure that Sophie is seething.   She grew her hair out, showed her cleavage, wore tight jeggings, etc. and floated stories in the DM about how she was getting more glamorous with each passing day after Kate married in.   I don't know how she will be able to compete at her age with the Meggles-factor.   Sophie was so sure that SHE would be the next Diana, darn it . . . .  tehe

I'd forgotten about her behavior after Waity &Willy were engaged. Should be fun to watch as the wedding of MEggles gets closer. None of them will ever be the next Diana.  Tongue
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #235 on: February 02, 2018, 11:16:01 pm »

Sri Lanka gained independence but didn't break their friendly ties with Britain. It is still very much a member of the Commonwealth. Many Commonwealth countries invite a member of the BRF to help them celebrate their achievements since independence and in this case the Wessexes were sent to officially represent HM.

In 2016 some may remember Anne had to cancel some engagements after the Rio games and that included a visit to some countries in Africa including 50th or 60th anniversary celebrations so Andrew went instead to represent the Queen.

Edward is also going to India after this visit to Sri Lanka but from the Future Engagements Sophie is returning home.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #236 on: February 18, 2018, 05:22:50 pm »

The Wessex Winter Olympics! Edward and Sophie enjoy a family skiing trip with their children in glitzy St. Moritz - but Lady Louise, 14, ends up on CRUTCHES after taking a fall

Edward and Sophie Wessex were joined in St. Moriz by Lady Louise and James, Viscount Severn
    Lady Louise Windsor, 14, appeared to have suffered a fall and could be seen walking on crutches
    Sophie Wessex looked cosy in a black ski jacket and stylish matching salopettes, wearing a ponytail
    Family are keen skiers and were spotted holidaying in the same resort in 2016, flying in by private jet

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5405661/Edward-Sophie-children-skiing-St-Moritz.html
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: