Royal Gossip
September 22, 2017, 11:31:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Wessex Family: News and Photos II  (Read 14195 times)
india
Princess

« Reply #180 on: April 18, 2017, 03:13:07 pm »

Absolutely Val. The Lumpen Faced Potato Head cannot carry on an intelligent conversation. She is awkward and weird. She is not interested in anyone but herself. She makes strange gestures with her big man hand lobster claws and fiddles with her overly abundant fake hair. And finally, she is constantly doing the crotch press. Need I say more?
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #181 on: April 18, 2017, 03:18:03 pm »

This is not Kate's thread.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #182 on: April 18, 2017, 03:45:57 pm »

Sophie has made the most of her looks, I'll give her that.  However, she is not and never was beautiful.  She has similarities to Diana, but was labeled "a poor man's Diana", which is a backhanded compliment at best.  Sophie is now 52, and she is not going to be the glamorous princess of the BRF no matter how much she tries and how many pr stories she plants in the Daily Mail.

Does she connect with people?  Is she intelligent?   Well she knows how to play the game.  That's important, I guess, but it is not sincere.  Sophie is not a sincere person.  She is a fake.  This has been said about her for years. When Sophie was trying to land a big account [the Sheikh] for her PR firm, she did not rely on intelligence and professional expertise to land the account; she fed him gossip about the royal family -- shamelessly name dropping to reel in a new client.  I guess we can see how she built her PR firm.   Nothing to do with any intelligence.   It was all to do with her royal connections and it was still faltering. 

She's been a good B-team royal.  Nothing more, and never will be.

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #183 on: April 18, 2017, 07:37:00 pm »

I think Sophie's business acumen has been overrated; anyone would have done a background check on the sheik before engaging him face to face and giving away so many details. Such an irony that she was touted as this amazing businesswoman, but she's just a hack in the reality.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #184 on: May 03, 2017, 02:07:50 pm »

Sophie shows her tough side! The Countess of Wessex dons camouflage as she visits British Army troops in Estonia

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4469012/Sophie-Wessex-visits-Tapa-Army-Base-Estonia.html#ixzz4g1LbkeD1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #185 on: May 03, 2017, 03:17:24 pm »

Good for her, at least she tries  Such a shame the rf don´t do background checks thoroughly and put their foot down before the engagements are announced.  Sophie´s wrong doings are nothing compared to council cath and her family, a mere blip on the radar screen. 
india
Princess

« Reply #186 on: May 03, 2017, 06:35:31 pm »

^you are so right GB. Sophie's past is in the past. Council Cath and her striving tacky family are front and center. Cath has no desire to learn from her mistakes she just keeps on doing the same thing over and over. Flashing, crotch pressing, being unprepared for engagements, making stupid utterances, dressing inappropriately and gurning maniacally.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #187 on: May 03, 2017, 07:37:27 pm »

Reminds me of that film Groundhog Day  -  she is just as boring as that isn´t she, and consistently gets it wrong.  She was sprayed into those jeans or whatever they were at the Farm Place.  Now Sophie, she makes an effort to be casaul, get down there with the kids and still try to retain the "regal" look  -  that is what the kids want, a royal coming to visit  -  woweee, she tries to give it all to the kids.  Council cath just turns up like something out of the local charity shop, shuffles along, shows off her a$$ in tight jeans, looks bored and can´t wait to push off home. The difference between the two women is amazing.  And Sophie makes an effort, and tries to move forward, unlike the other one.

Well done to Sophie I say, at least she lears from her mistakes and moves forward, trying her best to do the right thing.
india
Princess

« Reply #188 on: May 03, 2017, 08:01:52 pm »

^ thumbsup
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #189 on: May 03, 2017, 08:24:59 pm »

This is not Kate's thread. Please remember it.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #190 on: May 04, 2017, 07:32:15 pm »

Sophie's whirlwind week! The Countess of Wessex takes on ANOTHER engagement in Berkshire just hours after flying back to the UK from Estonia

The Countess of Wessex, 52, has just returned from a two-day visit to Estonia
    Sophie has been flitting to and from a number of official engagements
    On Thursday she helped mark the 130th birthday of the Abbey School in Reading
    Stylish royal opted for a cream blazer with gold buttons and pointed stilettos

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4473584/The-Countess-Wessex-visits-school-Berkshire.html
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #191 on: May 15, 2017, 02:01:23 am »

Thirteen year old Lady Louise Windsor takes over the reins from her grandfather The Duke of Edinburgh to lead the Laurent Perrier Carriage Drive
http://markstewartphotographyltd.tumblr.com/post/160658371210/thirteen-year-old-lady-louise-windsor-takes-over

shes all growing up .

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #192 on: May 15, 2017, 02:47:56 am »

Louise looks like Liz, not you know who.
india
Princess

« Reply #193 on: May 15, 2017, 03:27:33 am »

Lady Louise is darling. I know her grandparents are proud of her.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #194 on: May 15, 2017, 03:34:49 pm »

Oh, my goodness!  Sophie is a Master at Butt Kissin' -- is she not?   LOL!    Yes, what 21st century adolescent girl says, Mummy, I want to drive a carriage?   No, no, Mummy-Sophie directed Miss Louise to taking up carriage driving to earn Brownie points with Phil and therefore the Queen.

Imagine if Sophie had put this kind of strategy and energy into her PR firm . . . it wouldn't have gone bankrupt!     tehe

And, in my opinion, Louise certainly looks like a Windsor and especially her father Eddie, but she really does not look like the queen.  Different eye shape, different nose, different hair color, different mouth, different face shape, different teeth . .  .

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjz-M-XjvLTAhXBxVQKHRkLCqQQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.welt.de%2Ficon%2Fgallery154560771%2FHappy-Birthday-Elizabeth-Das-ist-der-Modestil-der-Queen.html&psig=AFQjCNFTULH8BdTgt4R5EPNZV2ZTDdbaww&ust=1494944892920392

india
Princess

« Reply #195 on: May 15, 2017, 03:55:35 pm »

Lady Louise will grow into her own with each passing year. She will look more and more like HM. She will be serenely beautiful. Her parents are doing a great job with her.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #196 on: May 15, 2017, 09:01:17 pm »

ITA. Maybe it was PP who encouraged Louise to take up carriage driving. Maybe he noticed something in her that made  him think she would be good at it.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #197 on: May 16, 2017, 03:43:47 pm »

^ I doubt the old codger notices much around him at this point.   I just wonder why Louise never notices her little brother?   Once again the Phillips girls are hugging James as if they were his sisters.   No photos, ever, of Louise showing the same kind of sisterly affection toward her little brother.    Curious.
deGuernsey
Baroness

Failte

« Reply #198 on: May 16, 2017, 04:58:25 pm »

Sometimes brothers and sisters never get along so the best thing for everyone is for the two to separate. IF this is the case then bravo they are both doing their part and hopefully as they get older they can get on. But  dontknow

Barnabe et Kitty...
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #199 on: May 17, 2017, 03:46:57 am »

Looks are skin deep.   Sophie is known as a B eotch. 

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: