Royal Gossip
June 24, 2018, 01:33:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PARTY: WHAT WAS THE BEST MOMENT? SHARE!  (Read 8617 times)
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2015, 02:14:46 pm »

Congrats on the 5 years!!! loveshower loveshower loveshower
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2015, 03:25:35 pm »

Happy anniversary!  easter-bunny  loveshower  flower

thankyou to all the mods for their great work.

My favourite moment was probably when Waity was papped topless. There are so many to choose from though. Maybe the magically disappearing bump.  spy
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2015, 07:57:13 pm »

Happy five years and it's been a great five years!

The best time was when Kater-tots was photographed and exposed as having been cavorting naked at the French villa.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Lady Bucklebury-Bucket
courtier

« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2015, 09:33:36 pm »

Happy fifth anniversary to all!

I don't post much but I read often and thoroughly enjoy the comments from my fellow posters. Favourite Waity Middleton moment....It's hard to choose, but I think France had to be the best.
Val
Princess

« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2015, 10:35:58 pm »

^^

Especially as she had skipped the Paralympics to take a holiday.  Those brave athletes deserved better.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2015, 05:44:16 am »

Happy Birthday, Royal Gossip!

1 - Waity skipping down the steps of the Lindo Wing after pushing a nearly 9 lb baby out of her hoo ha...allegedly. I didn't really pay much attention to her before then but, after seeing that, I wondered if anyone else was having the same thoughts as me. A quick Google search led me to you wonderful people and now I couldn't quit you if I tried.

2 - Waity getting busted chugging a bottle of wine right before announcing a pregnancy.

3 - The great Australian fire crotch flash of 2014

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2015, 11:18:12 am »

The list goes on and on.
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2015, 12:15:09 pm »

Happy Birthday!  bday-bash
Wish
royal watcher

« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2015, 12:54:24 pm »

Happy Birthday Royal Gossip and here's to another five informative years.  thankyou

I like many others was looking forward to the new generation.  I had strong hopes that they would (like William's father) use their position to highlight good causes.  Instead we have a pair of lazy immature whining overgrown brats who are causing resentment from their subjects because all they do is "take take, take".  I pay good money to support this lazy pair and I expect more than I'm getting.

In my humble opinion there have been no highs from this ungrateful couple, it has been mostly lows and they hit rock bottom with the French photos.  I do not want to see my royals flashing their bits and pieces to all and sundry across the globe especially, when they should have been supporting the athletes at the Paralympic games.  A special mention must also go to Kate's odious family, for someone who appears to have pushed so hard to be accepted into royal circles Kate's mother swigging booze from a brown paper bag at a high profile event is not the image I expect to see from the grandmother of a future king.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2015, 01:46:33 pm »

You need to celebrate with Party Pieces - make them part of the celebration.  easter-wink

Too bad Wasty, the original Party Piece, cannot be around us to help with things. Did she get an invite? easter-James
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2015, 04:17:47 pm »

Happy Anniversary Royal Gossip!  Kiss  thankyou

I thought Kate would do really well as a royal the few appearances she made before her wedding day.

But since the wedding it has been downhill. I still can't get over that wedding dress.   blink  spy

There have been so many wtf moments that it would take me too long to post.  Kate-Horror-Queen
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2015, 09:50:26 pm »

Wholly Smokes has it been 5 years,
A forum like this doesn't last if the posters do not make it interesting.
Thank you all for giving me a place to snark and sometimes vent on these *fools*.   thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou

Best moment,
The yellow dress booty flash in Canada, she was new but in my eyes this was just the first course of vulgar, non-regal behavior and yep, it was right. 
Serena
gossip insider

« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2015, 08:00:00 pm »

A thing I actually truly enjoyed was the way the military supported Harry after Las Vegas by taking naked pictures of themselves.
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2015, 08:55:01 pm »

^True!! thumbsup Hi
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2015, 09:40:04 pm »

Oh dear is it 5 years already?  blink
Congratulations royal gossip team! loveshower Kiss

Being one of the original crew I have to tell you, those early day's were sweet!  sigh
TCP being the artist with banner's and smiley's, mousie, true brit and spooky for a brit view.
me, danifaul and alex covering euro POV,
wombat the aussie side
nighthawk for canada.
KF and yoop US reaction's.
So even in the beginning we had a global core group with strong opinions on royal's!
About 15 gal's just chatting and sniping at kate and camilla (mostly at Kate though tehe)
And then 2 week's later smelly stuf hit the fan!  wopedo
ugg The blue dress, the RING!! and that vacant smile and curls! blech I still get cramps looking at the video!

Ok iconic moments...

Wedding
http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article125925.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/the-middletons-327702849.jpg
Still gives me the creeps: the three witches with the victory grin before the wedding.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Cw-35BA5RTc/TbxZacEUVXI/AAAAAAAAlPQ/NStMIc4U00I/s1600/kate%2Bmiddleton%2Bblowjob.jpg
Even on her wedding day she showed how she got there, this is a real pic NOT PHOTOSHOPPED!  laugh laugh

William
Suing press (or trying to), take a year off to find himself, renovate 2 huge expensive crib's in less then 3 years! (thank you to all those lovely taxpayers btw) making excuses for the Paralympics, taking fun duties on like premiers and fundraisers, the FIFA thing! Shocked oh and of course vacations galore!
Gosh the guy has gone down hill... snob

Harry
2 tours in active duty, Sentenbale and Walking With Wounded in Antarctica  thumbsup hug
Vegas sob tease, Cressida  thumbsdown

Prince of Wales
Spider memos  bignono  Shocked
Speech during jubilee  flirt
He does his job well and although he sometime is opinionated on stuff it usually blows over in a week or so, I think he found his rhythm in the firm (finally)

That's it for now
 Kiss

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2015, 10:00:05 pm »

^ worship Brilliant!! Love the use of smileys! laugh
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2015, 10:08:54 pm »

thumbsup
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2015, 11:19:38 pm »

Why thank you ladies
I have like 500 different smiley's on my photobucket so I like to play around with them when I'm typing

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2015, 11:57:18 pm »

@Akasha those were the days! Although waiting the wedding also ended up being very fun and we had lot of guests at that time

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2015, 12:47:33 am »

Oh gosh yeah there was that time we knew that ppl would use stuff we wrote as a 'source' for their articles it was too funny  easter-lol easter-lol
We would give our opinion/speculation on Kate,-> a blogger would quote it saying it was a anon source close to the palace,-> then a low net gossipmag would pick up a twisted quote from the blog turn it into an article,-> then the globe would claim the web-mag as a source -> and then finally peoplemag -> and then we would comment on the 'credible' Peoplemag article! Just hilarious!
After a while we were commenting on what turned out to be... our own recycled sh*t! laugh
I remember thinking "hmm isn't that what KF/mousie/TCP/Yooper was talking about 2 week's ago?!"sly  lols

Oh and the whole nasty business with those nude pic's TCP 'borrowed' from James Midd. (the fool posted them on FB! Shocked doh!)
He acted like he was a big lawyer and wrote us a threatening mail saying we should remove those pic's or we'd get sued, let me tell ya... it freaked us out initially, but we did some digging and he backed of pretty quickly! Presuming to be a lawyer is a crime after all! Cool devil2
(I still have a copies of those pic's somewhere, just like those other sleazy early pic's )

Ahh those were the day's chill

― Stuart Chase

― Deanna Wadsworth
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: