Royal Gossip
December 14, 2017, 08:59:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's "fear" of public speaking  (Read 12736 times)
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2016, 07:23:20 pm »

She had him at BACON!!!
MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2016, 08:45:05 pm »

^Lmao! For some reason I read that with that movie voice-over man in mind and it sounded like a really bad romcom! laugh

Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2016, 08:59:08 pm »

Let me tell you, with certain men you really can have them at bacon! tehe

Back on topic: still hard at work "practicing" her public speaking I see. Wonderful, keep at it Kate, I'm sure you'll be flawless at it one day, many years from now, sortly before hitting the grave.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 09:01:19 pm by Mandosiel » Logged
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #103 on: December 18, 2016, 10:36:19 am »

She has plenty of time to practice and prepare of speaking. If she can't speak she should learn what to say.

Glimmery
royal watcher

« Reply #104 on: December 27, 2016, 11:15:33 am »

You can't really conquer a fear unless you face it head on!
If she honestly tried to improve she might feel much better in herself.
india
Princess

« Reply #105 on: December 27, 2016, 12:54:58 pm »

The Bloated Face Thing has no intention of improving anything about her lay about constantly taking life.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2017, 10:52:31 am »

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2017/kate-middleton-mumbles-through-heads-together-speech-leaves-kensington-palace-embarrassed-by-poor-public-speaking-skills/ nervous
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2017, 11:12:43 am »

She has no fear of:

*Grabbing after freebies
*Going on thousand mile excursions to the tropics
*Blabbing inanely about unrelated topics
*Wearing see through clothing sans panties
*Violating one round of protocol/precedence after another
*Leaking abusive lies about the aristocracy and BRF (that alone is almost treason)
*Blowing Charles' money on useless junk
*Scaring off women who might be interested in Harry, preventing Harry from developing a family life of his own
*Making loony faces at serious events or state occasions
*Skipping out on military duties and other charity work

She has no business not being ready and how long until the Queen balls up and wipes the floor with this headcase?

You can't really conquer a fear unless you face it head on!
If she honestly tried to improve she might feel much better in herself.

I think she doesn't have a fear, so much as a complete unwillingness to grow up and become an adult. She refuses to grow and she refuses to basically do her job and pick up some of the slack. I don't think she's aware of just how utterly pointless she's made of her role.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Lady Bucklebury-Bucket
courtier

« Reply #108 on: January 18, 2017, 12:56:30 pm »

^^
That was toe curlingly atrocious and there's absolutely no excuse for it. She's been married for almost 6 years and was plotting and waiting for this for a decade previous to her marriage.

Scarole obviously never thought beyond getting the ring, she should have prepared Waity better because now, any effort she makes at public speaking is excruciating. She's a disaster.

I remember Diana at age 19 or 20 when she was newly married or engaged and she did a speech in Welsh I believe, she was adorable and sincere, everyone loved her all the more for making such a brave attempt.

Then we have The Waiter.... bignono
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #109 on: February 24, 2017, 08:51:49 am »

The irony is, that she ended up not prepared since she oddly likely thought that it was a long shot that it would happen. I don't think she was trained since she wasn't considered a serious contender by the palace. She wasn't brought under the palace wing and she was not at all trained by her mother mainly since it wasn't though speeches and a career that she met and managed to hold it, it was due to major bedroom acrobatics. I think her fear of public speaking is a sign of regression and not any phobia. It's also part of her act of being an insecure waif who basically is unable to handle the world.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #110 on: February 24, 2017, 10:21:13 am »

^ Kate was probably told by Ma that all she has to do is show up.  Dummy probably didn't get it through her think head that with the title comes a JOB (maybe sound waves don't transmit through horse hair extensions?).
Not long after her wedding, Diana delivered a speech in Welsh and the same mannerisms, inflection, tone, and gestures - which were excusable for an inexperienced 20 year old - are copied to the letter by Kate today.  She has no identity of her own; and as much as I want to say how pathetic that is, Kate simply does not care.  She sealed her own fate by saying in the engagement interview that she does not care what other people think.

I haven't played since I stopped
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #111 on: February 24, 2017, 01:40:54 pm »

She thinks she is invincible. Sadly, that was said about the Titanic, and look what happened to that.  Nothing and nobody is invincible.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #112 on: February 25, 2017, 11:32:20 pm »

It could well be that Kate can't (and won't due to immaturity) handle the actualities of situations; she couldn't handle facing the RF after her nude scandal and she can't handle the press covering her at all and she keeps retreating to a regressive safe space that enables her to remain immature. So she doesn't spend time studying, but in hiding and frankly it shows. Her 'fear' is no different than that of an untested child who has no business being married, much in the role of consort or patron of charities.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #113 on: October 09, 2017, 01:07:57 pm »

Voice coach who helped Duchess of Cambridge say 'I do' at royal wedding and flattened Samantha Cameron's cut glass tones dies aged 48 after short illness

Anthony Gordon Lennox helped Kate with her breathing and voice control
    He also coached Kate's dyslexic brother James on reading at royal wedding
    Mr Lennox was also known for helping Samantha Cameron widen her vowels
    Voice coach was the Duke of Richmond's nephew and Earl of March's cousin

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4962398/Voice-coach-helped-Duchess-Cambridge-dies-aged-48.html
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #114 on: October 09, 2017, 03:18:12 pm »

^James is dyslexic?  How did I not know that after being on this forum since forever? 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #115 on: October 09, 2017, 03:23:44 pm »

easter-lol yes, don't know how you missed it, before & after the wedding it was one of the never ending topics in the media... "Brave dyslexic James learnt the reading by heart"...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: