Royal Gossip
November 18, 2017, 04:21:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's "fear" of public speaking  (Read 12369 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: October 31, 2015, 08:05:53 pm »

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/10/31/why-is-kate-middleton-so-silent.html laugh
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 08:32:24 pm »

I wonder if she's so scared of speaking because she's worried her fake posh accent will slip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYVrJLoM0Ac This was her quite some time before the engagement, sounding a lot less pretentiously posh.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, 08:46:03 pm »

This is so pathetic; she had a clear idea of the requirements to be a royal and she pushed her way in anyway. She has no problems being sociable with the rich and famous, but apparently she has issues making speeches. This woman is so pampered; if the RF had insisted she work right away and not slack, she would likely either be a divorcee or she would be working and making speeches with ease.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 09:16:10 pm »

Nor only does Wasty probably have a phobia about losing the fake posh accent, she also doesn't have anything to talk about.
No way a lazy narrow minded schemer can give a solid speech, not even with professional help.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2015, 09:53:13 pm »

Did anyone get a gander at her teeth? Confirms that plenty of work has been done.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2015, 10:19:20 pm »

The solution to Kate's problem is simple: she needs to make more speeches. That is the only way to get better and overcome fears. When I was in high school we had to give presentations so often that it became no big deal, even though at the beginning of freshman year it was pretty scary to a lot of people.
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2015, 11:57:19 pm »

She's too shy for public speaking, but not karaoke ? Yeah, right  Tongue
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2015, 01:03:51 am »

In the name of heaven, what CAN this useless woman do that's worth anything?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2015, 01:46:34 am »

^^ Yeah, but people get drunk before they sing karaoke. I don't think her charities would be too happy if she showed up drunk to give a speech.  Lips Sealed
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2015, 02:03:36 am »

In the name of heaven, what CAN this useless woman do that's worth anything?

Nothing. there
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2015, 04:55:51 pm »

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/29/article-2642814-1E4EEE7100000578-127_470x695.jpg
Precious Waity during one of her panic attacks when speaking.
She is faking it to avoid work and to endear herself to Harry who recently admitted that he struggles with this problem sometimes.
BIG difference: Harry did something about it.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2015, 05:18:41 pm »

At least someone says what was obvious.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2015, 05:24:28 pm »

She's a complete waste of space, imo. Wills wants to be taken seriously on the world stage, but got himself lumbered with this mess. It's no wonder he has a go at the press when they rightly take ssue with her because it reflects bad on him. I wonder by taking up the mental illness cause and the anti-bullying if he's gearing up to toss her to the side and expect to have the sympathy of the public because he'll indicate some form of mental illness from not dealing with Diana's death and expects no one to bully him.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Val
Princess

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2015, 05:47:08 pm »

I remember her first public speech well.  She was like a silly over excited 5 year old with much hand flapping, head nodding, fake accent and open mouthed gaping.  She really isn't up to it, no matter he much princess training she has.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2015, 05:59:54 pm »

She is faking it to avoid work and to endear herself to Harry who recently admitted that he struggles with this problem sometimes.
Harry made it: i saw some speeches by him and he looks genuine and involved,  it seems that he can really do a perfect speech. Probably he trained a lot and this is what Kate should do, but she' s too lazy to do anything except shopping.
Kate' s not even interested to try to improve, she can' t be bothered bignono

Kate it' high time to start doing something sauer
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2015, 06:11:45 pm »

The only thing she should do is exit stage left. She should pack it all in and get out of the marriage because she's not fit for purpose. Of course she won't because she's getting rewarded for her uselessness. What a utter and complete shame that this uncaring girl is still on par to become queen consort. Wills really should be a shamed by getting involved with the Midds and being married to this chick.  nervous  So much for being a prince with so much resources to keep grasping people like this lot out of his hair.

Keep Calm and Carry On
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2015, 08:52:12 pm »

^
The fact that he has so little hair may be the reason he did not see the urgency in getting that creeping Charlie out of his hair.  Maybe he just hoped she would go away on her own.  However, like some friends of mine in South Carolina have discovers, English Ivy is actually not just clingy, it can be destructive.  They have aged one another in dog years. 
india
Princess

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2015, 11:57:52 pm »

Yes they have OOTP. And their looks show exactly what their souls look like.
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2015, 11:59:50 pm »

India,

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2015, 01:20:57 am »

I think this article is telling us that Kate won't be making speeches anymore.

She's a complete waste of space, imo. Wills wants to be taken seriously on the world stage, but got himself lumbered with this mess. It's no wonder he has a go at the press when they rightly take ssue with her because it reflects bad on him. I wonder by taking up the mental illness cause and the anti-bullying if he's gearing up to toss her to the side and expect to have the sympathy of the public because he'll indicate some form of mental illness from not dealing with Diana's death and expects no one to bully him.

Talk about a lesson learned for William; just because someone has an intact family and seems to have plenty of cash, doesn't mean that it should automatically mean that they're sane, stable, and has it together. He has really ruined himself and was just as superficial about his preferences as his father was accused of being. As for being taken seriously, he tossed that chance over a decade ago; if he had studied diplomacy and economics and other various topics, I am sure he would be a lot better equipped and would have ended up leaving Kate behind after a few months since he would have been too busy studying and traveling the world to become acquainted with the way the world works and world leadership. He's missed his chance by a decade and he's made such a mess, who knows if he'll ever get out of it.

Harry made it: i saw some speeches by him and he looks genuine and involved,  it seems that he can really do a perfect speech. Probably he trained a lot and this is what Kate should do, but she' s too lazy to do anything except shopping.
Kate' s not even interested to try to improve, she can' t be bothered bignono

Kate it' high time to start doing something sauer

The only thing she should do is exit stage left. She should pack it all in and get out of the marriage because she's not fit for purpose. Of course she won't because she's getting rewarded for her uselessness. What a utter and complete shame that this uncaring girl is still on par to become queen consort. Wills really should be a shamed by getting involved with the Midds and being married to this chick.  nervous  So much for being a prince with so much resources to keep grasping people like this lot out of his hair.

She'll never leave mainly because she married for the lifestyle, to be taken care of and socially accepted; she's such a worthless user it's disgusting. as for grasping users, it's pure schaden that he bragged about being able to find a user in a crowd and know them after a brief conversation that he ended up completely hoodwinked by people that his set could see through like glass.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: