Royal Gossip
May 25, 2017, 12:20:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BOOKS  (Read 775 times)
D.I.R.
Baroness

« on: October 09, 2015, 04:54:12 am »

I guess we can put all types of books of the late Lady Diana here.
& probably if y'all wish the books that y'all have already read you can talk about it or write a review about the book or books.

Here is a book that is something that looks interesting to read about her, I don't have the book  but it looks interesting.

It's by TERRY AND LINDA JAMISON (THE PSYCHIC TWINS) it's called "Died Too Young: Stars Reveal Secrets From Beyond the Grave"
Link: http://www.amazon.com/Died-Too-Young-Reveal-Secrets-ebook/dp/B00Y1IA070/ref=la_B004EHJIAI_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1432273629&sr=1-3

- Whitney Houston
- Michael Jackson
- Lady Diana
- John Lennon

If anyone did get this book and read it write a review about it or write what is in the book (the parts that you think is good) or whatever you like to say.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 08:51:12 am »

^ I didn't hear about it. It sounds interesting.

Akasha 85
courtier

Aren't we a cuty queen.

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2015, 01:19:33 am »

Lol for a sec I thought it read 'the psycotic twins'.... that would be an interesting twist! tehe

Haven't read it yet, if I come across it I might check it out, thanks  Hi flower

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 09:52:10 pm »

A Dress for Diana by David Emanuel and Elizabeth Emanuel  loveshower loveshower loveshower
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: