Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 09:04:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's Hair Thread II  (Read 25005 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #220 on: March 01, 2017, 09:47:12 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4269312/Duchess-Cambridge-copying-locks-Princess-Anne.html Shocked
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #221 on: March 01, 2017, 12:48:42 pm »

Well, nobody seems impressed that she allegedly copied Princess Anne.  I would be horrified in PA´s position to think that apology for a female might be copying me.  Another major pr fail.  Anne looks regal and has some presence, council cath is just that, a sink estate push through with no class and no presence at all.  Maybe she should copy PA´s work ethic.

Juggers lovie, stop being so desperate, you really are making a comple 100% fool of yourself now.  If that is all you can dredge up then maybe it is time to throw in the towel and find another job, because you sure aren´t making a very good one here  -  unless that is your aim, to show her up for the fake, unpleasant, common person that she is  -  if that is the case then you are doing your job well, because the public do not like her, or her common sink estate family, and the sooner they get rid of her the better.  Can just see all the street parties, celebrating have to support this trailer trash and her fake family.

it is so sad that the only things to compare Kate with others are hair and clothes, and what's even more sad is even in that Kate can't really compete, Anne's hair is still natural and Kate has head full of extensions and wiglets

Kensington Palace PR in overdrive when your trying to compare unpopular Royals with HM one week, and another one of our hardest working Royals, Princess Anne.

Kate's PR out in full force. Desperately trying to make her look hardworking and likeable. That ships sailed. When you have somebody laughing their head off at remembrance, refusing to hand out shamrocks, telling the press she would be cutting back royal duties after 3 years of being in the RF....well the damage has been done.

Pity she doesn't copy Anne's work ethic.

I can't believe this has been published. It's really, really rubbish.

Can't help getting an article about Kate in again, can you DM?It's NEVER about her "work" as she does only the bare minimum she can get away with, or achievements, as she has none, so it's always about her appearance. And as for women copying her, it;'s only the saddos who do that
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #222 on: July 19, 2017, 03:50:56 pm »

Got this off of another thread:

^ As you said, it's the way she carries herself; but what also immediately sprung to mind is her hair... Even when up, it's always a sloppy job. She always has a hairnet - a sure sign that the person who did the hair doesn't know how to properly do it. And neither does Kate change hairdresser, nor does her hairdresser train to improve up-do skills and tiara hair. No one in that household seems to have even the tiniest bit of drive for improvement. No one, neither staff nor bosses. And now that she's cut it, she still has loads of fake hair in (likely extensions or a weave) and her up-dos still remain in "low bun" territory, as the weave/ extensions don't allow for a high up-do, which would have looked smashing with any tiara. Other women use fake hair too, but it's usually one or so strand to clip in or braid in, which does not damage the hair and is for just that hairstyle: to plump up an up-do for example. At the end of the day, when you take off your make up you also remove those strands. Kate should use that. The cut is good now, but she needs to learn better styling and it would look better w/o all that fake hair, it's still in "mop" or "cocker spaniel" territory.

I think Kate isn't allowed a high priced hairdresser anymore; no more best of the best, she is clearly getting third tier or she's basically been told to do her own hair and this is another sign of disfavor. No more Richard Ward or anyone who could do this without a net. She's clearly someone who isn't getting the best anymore. It was only a matter of time and frankly I am certain that she won't get expensive stylists. I wonder if Charles has cut back on her weekly treatments and told her she will be doing without since he's not paying her style herself for her own pleasure only.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #223 on: July 19, 2017, 06:09:42 pm »

Council Cath must have really ticked Charles off. He's all about the big payback. I am looking forward to the day.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #224 on: July 19, 2017, 06:48:04 pm »

After her marriage she was going to the stylists at least twice a week for hourly long sessions and it's not like she was really working at all. If you take a look at:

The lack of respect
The lack of cooperation
The lack of work
The lack of improvement
The lack of effort
The pushiness of her family
The challenges to HM's authority
The determination on Kate's part to play the jester
The constant goading of the courtiers
The constant media drama

I am certain that the lack of couture was a sign, but now she lacks pampering at a stylist's studio. Just another sign of disfavor and I am certain that she won't really get it back. Charles must fantasize about the push-back he's going to dole out.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: