Royal Gossip
November 16, 2018, 10:25:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's Jewellery Box III  (Read 31430 times)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #280 on: August 02, 2018, 10:18:16 pm »

Yeah, that's why I wonder about the tanzanite and ruby (& diamonds) pieces.... I'm not too sure she bought that herself, either. Maybe also wedding present stuff that only later saw the light of day? Or from Bill?

Though the fugly Cartier trinity necklace was her choosing I suspect, it came allegedly from a "family friend", which I doubt. That was on the bigger side.

All her other big pieces are either loans or wedding gifts.

The eternity ring she bought definitely herself as well as the Kikis, the jewellers blabbed.. Kate-Horror-Queen
india
Princess

« Reply #281 on: August 03, 2018, 12:34:19 am »

The only decent jewels she has gotten are those emerald and diamond earrings and necklace. And I don't know if they were borrowed from the Queen or actually hers.  If I were Willy Dorkass I wouldn't give her a damn thing for what she and her vile slithering mother have done.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #282 on: October 13, 2018, 04:08:31 am »

I think HM loans Kate nicer stuff for state occasions, but does not let her keep anything.

I remember mentioning how Kate got to keep her wedding tiara, but she didn't wear it to state events and I do think HM sent a careful message when Kate wasn't showing up with big rocks right away.

Yeah, that's why I wonder about the tanzanite and ruby (& diamonds) pieces.... I'm not too sure she bought that herself, either. Maybe also wedding present stuff that only later saw the light of day? Or from Bill?

Maybe scraps thrown at her to get her to work and show up to engagements.

Though the fugly Cartier trinity necklace was her choosing I suspect, it came allegedly from a "family friend", which I doubt. That was on the bigger side.

I think she bought it and wore it before she could be ordered to return it. I think she used money from Charles and she seemed really sheepish when she was out wearing it at an engagement. She knew she shouldn't have bought it, but she did and might have felt nervous about Charles' reactions.

All her other big pieces are either loans or wedding gifts.

You know, I think HM loans her the tiaras and big stuff, but it goes right back to the main jeweler and she can't keep it. Cruel, but Kate hasn't pulled her weight and considering the possible treason among other stunts, Kate is clearly not earned her privileges.

The eternity ring she bought definitely herself as well as the Kikis, the jewellers blabbed.. Kate-Horror-Queen

You know, it was spun as a gift from a loving husband, but it was just a lie. I sometimes think Kate is among the most miserable women in the world and would prefer to have a husband who loves her, but now she has to make stuff up, only to have it exposed later on. It must kill her that she even has to make up even a loving gesture, but clearly this is her reality.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: