Royal Gossip
December 14, 2017, 08:54:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pictures of Kate III  (Read 31202 times)
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2015, 02:33:04 am »

^
That photo looks like it's not been photoshopped. She looks very dark around the eyes on that photo as well. Looks like she needs some Touche Eclat rather that all that eyeliner. I wonder when the photo was taken.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2015, 08:00:31 am »

Waity has no doubt about her wrinkled forehead. She should change her hairstyle.  huh

Kibby3
courtier

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2015, 02:08:59 pm »

^ she would look so much better and younger if she took about 6 inches off the bottom and added a side swept bang.  She won't do it because her hair is her crowning glory which is something that I never understood.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2015, 04:33:48 pm »

^ Yes, she sticks to her "crown" as you say.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2015, 01:33:08 pm »

Portrait of the Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge by Hazel Morgan

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2015/08/portrait-of-catherine-duchess-of.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2015, 02:45:22 pm »

I think she would like to be so young! No wrinkles, no bony face!  She is in need of a little good PR nowadays. easter-lol

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2015, 09:58:57 pm »

Look at that mean top lip, that horrid underbite.  And, not a wrinkle in sight, she has had about 10 years taken off her.  Wonder how much she was paid to produce that, it does not depict the true person, not one bit.
Val
Princess

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2015, 10:18:31 pm »

^
The honking nose too, harpic white tombstone teeth and the artist has added layers and layers of thick black ridiculous lashes which don't exist.  Comments are everywhere on how different she looks in real life, many mentioning the acne pock marks which are evident when not photoshopped.  I think she looked better as the plump college girl in the brown jacket.
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2015, 03:28:10 pm »

That's not a portrait - it's an extremely flattering charicature.
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2015, 08:19:57 am »

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/A3P8WwAQwPcCkgvxaH0AAAA/
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2015, 08:36:28 am »

@Freya  That photo looks like it's not been photoshopped. She looks very dark around the eyes on that photo as well. Looks like she needs some Touche Eclat rather that all that eyeliner. I wonder when the photo was taken.

Photo taken 26 July this year.  This photo taken the same day is awful too

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/07/26/14/2ADA9AA800000578-3174914-image-a-103_1437917602278.jpg

This is the full article, whe she appeared to be making a good job of making up to Ben Ainslie and very interested in his crotch, plus frightening the kids with her faces.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3174914/Kate-William-wear-matching-fleeces-emblazoned-NAMES-brave-rain-support-Sir-Ben-Ainslie-America-s-Cup-World-Series-Portsmouth.html
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2015, 08:43:02 am »

I wonder does she look at her photos? No sign of changing her silly faces. I always feel pity for those children.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2015, 07:19:50 am »

Hard living + plastic surgery = yikes.
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2015, 11:27:59 pm »

I can't remember if I saw this comparison already on the board...

http://i.imgur.com/Nnw8WxT.jpg

wow, how much has changed in 10 years. 
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2015, 12:46:59 am »

Well, she was a little heavier during her university years. "Freshman 15"... a lot of unhealthy eating and lack of exercise due to studying and/or social life. But nothing that can't be taken care of within a few months of eating right and exercising. Very common, happens to a lot of people, especially those who don't prepare their own meals and eat cafeteria/buffet/fast food. They're used to being teenagers where they can eat whatever they want (and were likely a bit more active due to gym class and sports) and their metabolism is slowing down.

Now she has hair extensions, excessive makeup, a nose job and lip filler. She has been underweight for some time now, which doesn't suit her at all. She looked awful in the honeymoon bikini photos... too much body fat lost gave her a man shape (women are supposed to have a higher body fat percentage than men), and she had a nice figure after she lost her uni weight. Some people look better smaller but Kate is someone who looks better with a little more meat on her bones.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2015, 09:08:41 am »

^^ As I said it before: her hasn't a real character, she is an artificial person up to her ears, just like a doll.  laundry

Stephie
Baroness

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2015, 02:18:11 am »

I can't remember if I saw this comparison already on the board...

http://i.imgur.com/Nnw8WxT.jpg

wow, how much has changed in 10 years. 

Wow... What a tragic transformation. Excessive enhancements (hair and makeup) along with smoking and being stick thin can make a person look a lot older... but I do wonder what else is responsible for her drastic ageing. She appears to have had an exceptionally easy, carefree, enjoyable life for the past 10 years, and a lack of stress can really keep a person young. But by the look of her, she's been living in a nightmare.
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2015, 01:24:24 am »

I can't get over how much it appears as thought she's had surgery on her eyes.  Her eyelids can be seen in the 2015 picture compared to the 2005 picture.

But you've got to see this....O...M....G!!

http://royaldish.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=a4eb44a7a0ff20b78c3f04d342126e98&topic=10420.msg942990#msg942990

These pictures are absolutely amazing.  She doesn't look anything like herself in either flipped photo; her eyes are different colour, the way the hair appears to be a different style, her neck is so different, very square looking jaw in the right side flip, the eyebrows have always looked different but they are so noticeable now.  Neither replication appears to be particularly attractive.

left side flip - looks somewhat feminine
right side flip - wow...very masculine looking.  I guess this is why she sometimes comes across very manly in pictures.

Kudos to the author of the post who took the time to flip her picture and show the differences.

The post is really quite interesting to read.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 01:34:44 am by Mememe » Logged
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2015, 12:46:35 pm »

In that third picture, with the right side flipped, there is a resemblance with Pippa, especially around the eyes en forehead. But really, Kate is the poster-child of what hard living, boozing, smoking and tanning can do to you. And it is not good.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2015, 09:21:12 pm »

Well, she was a little heavier during her university years. "Freshman 15"... a lot of unhealthy eating and lack of exercise due to studying and/or social life. But nothing that can't be taken care of within a few months of eating right and exercising. Very common, happens to a lot of people, especially those who don't prepare their own meals and eat cafeteria/buffet/fast food. They're used to being teenagers where they can eat whatever they want (and were likely a bit more active due to gym class and sports) and their metabolism is slowing down.

Now she has hair extensions, excessive makeup, a nose job and lip filler. She has been underweight for some time now, which doesn't suit her at all. She looked awful in the honeymoon bikini photos... too much body fat lost gave her a man shape (women are supposed to have a higher body fat percentage than men), and she had a nice figure after she lost her uni weight. Some people look better smaller but Kate is someone who looks better with a little more meat on her bones.
i agree. the point IMO is that maybe she hasn' t a small frame, so she should be a lillte heavier to look good, well not good but  decent. I' m naturally petite, but even if i' m very thin i don t look haggard at all and my face is plump because that s my weight.

i think since she s empty and hasn t any kind of ability at all what she really care s looking good on her way, i.e. being underweight.
actually when she said that losing weight was part of the plan i was baffled since to me love isn' t a matter of weight at all. If i don' t like a guy surely i won' t like him with a few kilos lost either,because  it ' s always the same person. And what kind of person does kate think william is ? a jerk since she was sure that losing weight would have changed his mind sly
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: