Royal Gossip
June 23, 2017, 07:43:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The shopping topic III  (Read 10925 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: June 11, 2015, 04:21:06 pm »

A Treat for Prince George: Find Out What an 'Extremely Polite' Princess Kate Picked Up For Her Son
http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_20929792,00.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 04:25:58 pm »

I put this on another thread. The woman is now praised for her "shopping" talents. When is she going back to work?
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 04:40:15 pm »

Is it supposed to prove to the peasants she hasn't sold George to a band of gypsies ?  easter-egg-basket
Liquorice
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 06:00:30 pm »

But still no photos. Samantha Cameron was photographed buying an ice cream in Ibiza to her son. Why did not they release any picture of her in People ?
marion
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 06:03:36 pm »

IMO ma definitly behind his spin - good grief it now makes the news when a princess is polite  Shocked
marion
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 06:13:42 pm »

^ No, she could deliver it to the gypsy camp on her way back to AH  laundry
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 06:38:23 pm »

^
 laugh

A while ago Waity said that Georgie is chubby and needs to lose weight, and yet she bought a meringue for him? And since when is she officially a 'princess'?

Also interesting:

"Kate, who has spoken about growing potatoes when she lived in North Wales, was also recently spotted walking past the vegetable gardens, known as allotments, in the neighboring village of Snettisham. "

Yeah, right... I remember that she didn't stay in Wales for long, not even three weeks. She left W in Wales with frozen food and went back to London with his credit card, because it's more fun there (shopping and the beauty treatments).  laugh

"Local business owner Jane Kerr of Grapes Picture Framing and Gallery says, "People are pleased that they have chosen to put down roots here, and lots of locals will go to the church to see if they can catch a glimpse of the family on the christening day!" "

Well, they could try to catch a glimpse. But I guess they won't let anyone come close because 'they would want privacy'. The same privacy like around AH.
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2015, 07:30:42 pm »

^ It's their mouth piece People Magazine that loves to call her princess. It's still not catching on. As I've said before, in the words of Regina George: stop trying to make 'princess' happen!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2015, 08:31:31 pm »

^ people really need to stop ,and just call her by her proper title .They really trying hard with "princess Kate"  from the day Kate got married they was trying to make princess Kate happen in America ,but its not picking up you might have 1 or 2 saying it,but most people will call her  Duchess of Cambridge then you would get that look who?  dontknow then they will say prince William wife Kate Middleton then you will get the oooh OK look thumbsup
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 08:39:20 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2015, 08:34:48 pm »

I think if it were true that Waity is always seen by those people in Norfolk, we would hear comments about how thin she looks like after just 'giving birth' in May. And other things like what she wore etc. Most people use smart phones, hence someone would have posted pics on twitter etc. I think that Waity is hiding now, no one has seen her or the kids in that area. Otherwise we would have heard about it.  easter-think
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2015, 10:02:16 pm »

No pics, not true, at least in my book.  tehe
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2015, 12:33:04 am »

^

then they will say prince William wife Kate Middleton then you will get the oooh OK look

laugh laugh Yup!

Snowpea
Countess

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2015, 03:20:35 am »

IMO ma definitly behind his spin - good grief it now makes the news when a princess is polite  Shocked

To the Middletons politeness is not exposing the dried up fried eyes or thonged up mannish haunches.  sorry
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2015, 03:10:10 pm »

Sadly for the sugars, during the long stalking period she carried out to trap bill medd she was known as waitie katie, or if lucky kate middleton, in the press, and it has stuck.  Nothing she has done since the Doomsday Date of 29 April 2011 has endeared her to anyone, not the rf, and certainly not the British public.  I have heard her called many names, and none of them can be written on here.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2015, 03:47:42 pm »

It has been said that both bill and cath medd are not very pleasant to their staff and treat them like dirt beneath their shoes.

Also love these articles  -  no photos, sources say, a shop assistant comment and etc.  All made up by ma of course, no doubt about that.  All so transparent and obvious, all they achieve IMO is to make them look more ridiculous than they already are.  They are so sad, but I can´t find it in my heart to feel sad for them, they are masters and mistresses of their own fate, and will be the ones behind their downfall.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2015, 05:44:59 pm »

Pics/Video or it's a figment of Ma's imagination.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2015, 07:22:04 pm »

True dat, GB!
marion
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2015, 11:05:47 am »

^^^@GB - they do seem to have trouble keeping staff - didn't the housekeeper and gardener leave to go back to working for ER and the Italian cook left too ?

The middies are so ignorant they probably think you treat staff like they are the dog-poo one scrapes of one's shoes. 
Tpearl
gossip insider

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2015, 01:27:08 am »

I do think the Medds treat the staff really bad....which is why they don't stay.
My2Pence
gossip insider

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2015, 11:09:07 pm »

What Would Kate Do ‏@WWKD_Official
9/21/2015

The Duchess of Cambridge was seen shopping at @TheWhiteCompany in Chelsea earlier today.

https://twitter.com/WWKD_Official/status/646026474550652929

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: