Royal Gossip
September 19, 2018, 02:42:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William and Kate refuse to take over the Prince's Trust  (Read 9846 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2016, 04:42:07 pm »

Prince William Discusses His Father and the Prince's Trust
http://abcnews.go.com/International/video/prince-william-discusses-father-princes-trust-36061259

When William speaks about how he looks up to his father work .it doesn't seem real it seems he's just saying it cause it sounds good .i don't get a strong work ethic from William .

When Harry speaks about his father it seems more real .its good that he knows his father can help him out cause he has the connections
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 04:46:27 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2016, 05:00:12 pm »

All pr drivel.  Juggers must be working overtime right now, wonder why?  Are the lazy duo in St. Barts of Mustique we ask ourselves.  Maybe they should trot them out for an engagement to let us know they are on UK soil.  Been wondering if oranginga and cupcake a decoy for them.
Val
Princess

« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2016, 10:07:39 pm »

^

Defo a decoy according to reports.
india
Princess

« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2016, 10:36:46 pm »

It's pathetic that they have to have decoys to go on a vacation. Just go on the vacation and suffer through the criticism and attention. Big Wussy.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2016, 12:26:29 pm »

Oh India, they will get that once the are found out, and it only makes it worse for them.  People are fed up with all the lies and spin tring to hide what they are actually up to.  Two lazy people, with an army of staff, don´t even have to drive themselves anywhere if they donm´t want to.  Unlimited finances, free mansions, renovated free for them, she sits at home smoking and drinking chardonnay by the look of her, he goes goodness knows where, we sure know it is not work. Try hiding that in this day and age.  Juggers needs to get some brain cells, he seems to make it worse for them all the time, or maybe that is his mission, who knows.
india
Princess

« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2016, 12:40:54 pm »

Well, if The Potato Head is holed up in her palatial homes starving herself, chain smoking and swilling wine she will age another 10 years in nothing flat. I guess she will be making a hasty trot to the plastic surgeons office when she reemerges.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2016, 04:34:20 pm »

I wonder how on earth Charles will handle seeing his life's work fall to pieces; WK aren't interested and his Trust has helped so much. It'll come to pieces unless Charles hires someone who has a passion for it and I don't think it'll have the same smooth operations or notice if a real prince isn't heading it.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2016, 01:06:16 am »

If Harry took over the trust, the Middleton hags would break their necks trying to beat a path over there
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2016, 01:19:45 am »

...really!!  William wants his children to follow his interests but absolutely will not follow his own father!  very rich!

"I definitely like to see George and Charlotte in Africa they’d have a wonderful time and I can see George being a bit of a bum sometimes out in the conservation world with his bangles and his sandals," William, who is president of United for Wildlife and patron of the Tusk Trust, said.

"But I think I’d love them to be interested in the subject and pursue the same sort of ideas and aims that I am."

source: http://www.itv.com/news/2016-03-15/prince-william-itv-news-poaching-trophy-hunting-rhino-elephant/
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2016, 03:31:24 am »

^ Not really. We all know William could care less about these two kids, much less if they follow in his interests. He's just saying what thinks the other interviewer and the public wants to hear.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2016, 07:54:57 am »

^ Yes, you are right. Willy doesn't care of the kids. Sometimes he just says some silly things about them because people want to hear it but that's all.

india
Princess

« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2016, 02:37:58 pm »

There is a reason why he doesn't  care for these innocent children.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: