Royal Gossip
October 21, 2018, 10:42:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William and Kate refuse to take over the Prince's Trust  (Read 9937 times)
My2Pence
gossip insider

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2015, 11:10:48 pm »

Harry needs to take his charities, walk out the door, and start his own Foundation. Let the other two rise or fall on their own, but stop letting them drag him down.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2015, 12:47:17 am »

True. Harry has his own charity though; Sentabe. ITA that he shouldn't be lumped with those two. I think there might be a rift if Harry were to fold his charities under the Pfinces Trust and end up managing it. Wills would be livid that he took over after Wills said he's not interested in running it. I think that he'd look at Harry's actions as an affront to make him look worse in Charle's eyes.

Keep Calm and Carry On
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2015, 01:56:17 am »

I really question whether it's true Harry doesn't want to continue his father's work. It sounds more like Charles & company are throwing Harry under the bus, in order to paint it as "Oh, it's both boys not wanting it. Generational problem for the whole family, totally not just about William & Kate being lazy"
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2015, 01:23:15 pm »

If "Catherine" were a smart cookie, she's step up and take this on.  It is already established and setting records for it's help/work for the people.   It really would be the easiest of transisitions since the Trust has been already working for many, many years.  Imagine the goodwill it would give her for helping her FIL and the people to whom she should show her worth as a married in royal.  Easy, easy, easy.  This bunch doesn't know what is good for them.
Val
Princess

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2015, 05:51:07 pm »

^

Any effort by Cath is discarded in favour of watching boxed sets of Towie, gossiping with Ma, smoking, drinking and ordering very expensive and totally unsuitable clothes on line.
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2016, 03:32:50 pm »

posting here to keep with Princes Trust discussion....

not windsor ‏@windsorsworld  3h3 hours ago
https://www.princes-trust.org.uk/support-our-work/news-views/itv-documentary-airing-january … Charles was 27 when he headed up the Princes Trust - Williams legacy will be a new toaster !http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-william/12071921/Why-a-toaster-will-make-Prince-William-a-better-air-ambulance-pilot.html …

It may seem insignificant, but having access to a toaster for the first time could make the Duke of Cambridge a better air ambulance pilot, according to the charity he works for.
The Duke will return to work from his Christmas break in Norfolk to a new purpose-built air ambulance base at Cambridge Airport.
As well as shaving up to a minute off response times by allowing crews to land right outside the building, the East Anglian Air Ambulance base has a few home comforts denied to the pilots and paramedics at the old hangar where they were previously housed on the site.
In addition to better training facilities, sleeping areas and improved kit storage, the crew room has a toaster, which was not allowed in the previous building because of safety concerns.

I wonder what would be the purpose of this story?  The tweet does make a good point...  "Charles was 27 when he headed up the Princes Trust - Williams legacy will be a new toaster"

https://twitter.com/windsorsworld/status/683070721006940160
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-william/12071921/Why-a-toaster-will-make-Prince-William-a-better-air-ambulance-pilot.html
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2016, 05:25:25 pm »

^I'm going to call him The Bald Little Toaster from now on  Cool
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2016, 08:12:10 pm »

^ Good one -  how about a little d in there -  The Bald Little Toadster  laugh laugh laugh  He is a most fugly man, inside and out.  That miserable, rotten, graspy, greedy nature of his shows in his face big time.
india
Princess

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2016, 09:15:57 pm »

You are so right GB. Hence, the council estate low rent family is perfect for such a prince of a man. Enjoy Toadster, Enjoy.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2016, 09:17:29 pm »

So Charles will see his life's work fall to pieces when he's no longer able to run the foundation. Way to go William; trash an organization that has helped millions since it was founded and basically leave thousands of volunteers and workers in the lurch.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2016, 09:25:17 pm »

This may be worded all weird.  There is zero chance that the Trust board/members/advisors would allow the Prince's Trust to dissolve so either a merge will take place or William's living in a dream world (my bet) and just doesn't get it that he'll be expected to step up to the plate after the passing of his grandmother.  I don't think this dope has any idea what's ahead of him.  Everything will change in one second and he's not appearing to be too aware of that.

It doesn't matter.  The minute that HM dies, the whole picture will change and *knock, knock*, PW, Reality Calling!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
india
Princess

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2016, 09:27:40 pm »

And we all hope and pray that the reality is his removal from the line of succession.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2016, 10:36:40 pm »

yes, definitely, India!

sorry but besides his laziness we re all aware about, doesn' t sound so disrespectful denying help to his father?
If my parents asked me for help in ANY of teir activity, even in their job( this is not possible actually because we all have different jobs but if it was...) I' d help them, no doubt
india
Princess

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2016, 10:46:30 pm »

Well, isn't selfish his middle name?
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2016, 01:57:09 am »

There's a TV airing of a programme tomorrow night in Britain commemorating the anniversary of the Prince's Trust. There are interviews eith Charles and his sons about it and about their attitude to charities. William and Harry also go into random stuff about William's children and Harry coming over to KP and snaffling food from them (obviously comes over for meals sometimes.) I don't know whether this should be a new topic as the programme will be on YouTube soon and will be discussed. Anyway, this is the Express's take on it.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/630941/Good-as-Gold-children-Prince-William
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2016, 02:27:08 am »

Harry and William are not seeming to try to come across as intelligent and on topic.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2016, 07:12:11 am »

^^So all of a sudden his children are as good as gold?  What happened to his previous comments on PG?

Comments on DM article below are pretty scathing... ma's little helpers must bestial asleep as they're being posted

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3382441/I-worry-won-t-George-Charlotte-grow-says-Prince-William-admits-s-emotional-having-children.html
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 07:20:39 am by marion » Logged
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2016, 01:52:50 pm »

^Jason gave him a new set of talking points. Either that or they're getting ready to pull the sympathy card for something else, and griping about George + new topic X simultaneously would sound petty or contradictory somehow
india
Princess

« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2016, 02:14:40 pm »

Jason must spend every single waking moment lecturing these 2 losers on what to say and how to behave. It's got to go straight over the big fat head of The Potato Head. The only person she listens to is Queen Council Estate Carol(e).
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2016, 04:25:43 pm »

Prince Harry Discusses Turning to His Father for Advice
http://abcnews.go.com/International/video/prince-harry-discusses-turning-father-advice-36061308

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: