Royal Gossip
November 25, 2017, 01:35:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crown Princess Victoria expecting second baby in March 2016  (Read 9469 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2015, 04:02:45 pm »

^Maybe it is twins; I dunno.  She is a bigger woman in general, though, and looks appropriately pregnant all over.  To me.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2015, 05:15:40 pm »

^^How lovely it would be for Victoria to have twins!  I agree with Yooper that it could just be the way second pregnancies work on a body, but I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for twins.    loveshower
beline
courtier

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2015, 07:25:07 pm »

Only three months before finding out  easter-bunny
I have a feeling this child will come just in time for his/her big sisters Estelle's fourth birthday   hug
Akasha 85
courtier

Aren't we a cuty queen.

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2015, 09:02:39 pm »

That's quite the belly for 5 to 6 months pregnancy!
Maybe it is a double joy! sly flirt
Kate never looked this big and those kid's where both on the larger scale no? I know she's a different bodytype from victory but still

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2015, 10:44:00 pm »

^It "pops" out sometimes around the 6 month mark, especially the second time around, CPV is a good-sized woman and showed early, if I remember correctly.

Here's a normal pregnancy chart guide and I've carried two and this is how you look.  Some rare people don't but most do (scroll down if you want stages immediately - kind of interesting):

http://www.tiredofbeingpregnant.com/2011/11/what-kind-of-fruit-is-my-baby-today.html

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2015, 08:51:59 am »

Only three months before finding out  easter-bunny
I have a feeling this child will come just in time for his/her big sisters Estelle's fourth birthday   hug

It will be more than that. The birth is expected to mid-March, so that would be four more months. However, if she is carrying twins, it will be sooner, twins are often born around 36 weeks of pregnancy because there is often just no more room to grow.
A friend of mine had her twins at 37 weeks and according to her OB/GYN that is relatively late for twins.

Anyway, I personally doubt she is pregnant with twins. When pregnant with Estelle, Victoria was already quite large. When you look at pictures of Victoria attending the Nobel Prizes Ceremony in 2011, which was about 2,5 months before giving birth to Estelle, her bump was about the same size as it is now. And second pregnancies always show more (has to do with the muscles 'recognizing' the growing belly and anticipating to the growth so to speak).
I would expect that if she was having twins, they would have said so already. The Danish RF communicated right from the start that Mary was pregnant with twins.
My2Pence
gossip insider

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2015, 03:11:41 pm »

Victoria recently denied she is expecting twins. I think they fudged on the due date, and the baby is due closer to Estelle's birthday (February 23) not mid-March.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2015, 04:07:44 pm »

That would make sense and I think that if I would be in her shoes, I would do the same. The birth would be coming as a surprise for the press. But when you tell them your due-date, you can be sure they will be all over it and when you are overdue, the press will go frantic.
So when you say your due-date is 2-3 weeks before your actual due-date, you can avoid the overly frantic press-attention.

The Dutch and Belgium royals did the same. IIRC originally it was said that Princess Elisabeth of Belgium was expected second half of November so when she was born end of October, it was kind of a surprise for everyone.
beline
courtier

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2016, 08:59:46 pm »

Prince Daniel will give a press conference at 10.30 PM from the Karolinska Hospital in Stockholm!  easter-bunny
http://www.kungahuset.se/royalcourt/media/pressreleases/pressreleases/princedanielwillmeetwiththemedia.5.274e83ca152f4410091b03.html

It can only mean one thing : a new prince/ princess is born !  easter-bunny easter-bunny

They were very discreet !
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2016, 09:34:27 pm »

^Oh boy!   easter-bunny

beline
courtier

« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2016, 09:47:22 pm »

It's a boy indeed! A little Prince!  loveshower

announcement

http://www.kungahuset.se/royalcourt/media/pressreleases/pressreleases/announcementfromthemarshaloftherealm.5.274e83ca152f4410091b0e.html

Congratulations to Victoria, Daniel and now big sister Estelle!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2016, 10:00:39 pm »

^That's wonderful!   loveshower loveshower loveshower

All healthy and well, I trust.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2016, 10:07:54 pm »

loveshower loveshower

It is like Madde and Victoria planned it.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2016, 10:51:39 pm »

Birth of Baby Prince
http://swedishmonarchy.tumblr.com/post/140351534257/birth-of-baby-prince

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2016, 04:03:01 am »

Fabulous!   I'm so glad she had a boy!  I hope Estelle take a new sibling in stride.

celebration    celebration    celebration

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2016, 05:46:30 am »

celebration They are a nice family.

beline
courtier

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2016, 08:41:23 am »

Victoria is already back home : http://www.kungahuset.se/kungafamiljen/aktuellahandelser/aktuellt/kronprinsessfamiljenhemmapahaga.5.274e83ca152f44100911069.html
Gaeaskywalker
Baroness

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2016, 09:44:59 am »

Congrats.  celebration
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2016, 10:35:14 am »

Welcome, Prince Oskar Carl Olof!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2016, 01:04:34 pm »

http://www.kungahuset.se/royalcourt/royalfamily/latestnews/latestnews/hrhprinceoscarcarlolofdukeofskane.5.274e83ca152f4410091111d.html

flower

On Thursday 3 March, a Council of State was held at the Royal Palace of Stockholm in connection with Crown Princess Victoria having given birth to a son.

At the Council of State, The King announced that The Prince will be called Oscar Carl Olof, and will be known as Oscar. The Prince will be assigned the Duchy of Skåne.

About the duchy

Skåne is bordered by Halland and Småland to the north and Blekinge to the northeast. It is 11,007 km² in size, and has 1,271,779 inhabitants (2014 figure). Skåne has coastlines with the Baltic Sea to the east and south, the Öresund Sound to the West and the Kattegat to the northwest. The islands of Hallands Väderö and Hven are included in the province. The province of Skåne includes most of Skåne County. (Östra Karup is part of Halland.) The province flower is the oxeye daisy, and the province animal is the red deer.

King Gustav VI Adolf (1882-1973) was Duke of Skåne.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: