Royal Gossip
November 22, 2017, 09:43:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crown Princess Victoria expecting second baby in March 2016  (Read 9450 times)
beline
courtier

« on: September 04, 2015, 05:45:10 pm »

Congratulations !  easter-bunny

http://www.kungahuset.se/kungafamiljen/aktuellahandelser/aktuellt/kronprinsessparetvantarbarnthecrownprincesscoupleisexpectingachild.5.1dd4813214e8c44717392b.html
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 03:58:26 pm by YooperModerator » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 05:52:50 pm »

Their Royal Highnesses Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel are happy to announce that The Crown Princess is expecting their second child.

The birth is expected to take place in March of 2016.

No changes in the schedule of The Crown Princess Couple’s public engagements are planned during the fall of 2015.
http://royalwatcher.tumblr.com/post/128340865517/their-royal-highnesses-crown-princess-victoria-and

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 08:02:03 pm »

Congratulations!!!  loveshower loveshower loveshower loveshower So everyone was right, she looked pregnant on vacay!!

No changes in the schedule of The Crown Princess Couple’s public engagements are planned during the fall of 2015.

No changes in schedule? No life threatening sickness? No hiding away from the public? No excuses of being a stay at home mother but constantly going to be seen shopping and renovating decades old properties into bland messes? Well I am just in shock! I think I think I need to have a bit of a lie down.
My2Pence
gossip insider

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 11:34:06 pm »

When she was pregnant with Estelle, she did cancel a visit to NYC for the 100th anniversary of a Scandinavian center. Daniel went with King, Queen, and Madeleine.  I think the risk of a transcontinental flight was considered too high, which caused speculation about either difficulty getting pregnant or an earlier miscarriage. She has other air travel planned this time, but not any long-haul flights that I know of.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2015, 02:31:00 am »

This is wonderful news! A sibling for Estelle! It has been suspected for some time that she and Daniel might be going the IVF route. Her face has become quite plump and round in recent weeks and on the recent holiday her body had changed a bit.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2015, 07:47:06 am »

Well, our suspicion has proved true. Congratulations! They are a very nice family.  flower

beline
courtier

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2015, 08:31:14 am »

No changes in schedule? No life threatening sickness? No hiding away from the public? No excuses of being a stay at home mother but constantly going to be seen shopping and renovating decades old properties into bland messes? Well I am just in shock! I think I think I need to have a bit of a lie down.

When expecting Estelle, Victoria had an official event on one evening, went into labour right after it had ended, then gave birth during the night and left hospital some hours later. It was incredible!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2015, 12:20:25 pm »

Yes, but then she is not a common, work shy, bone idle, obsessive flasher of her most intimate lady parts is she.   We have not seen her showing an infected full frontal vagina to the world.  Big difference between the two.  I wish her well with her pregnancy, delighted for her and her family and good healthy throughout this pregnancy and a healthy baby in March 2016.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2015, 12:59:31 pm »

So happy for them!   loveshower

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/crown-princess-victoria-of-sweden-is-pregnant-again-with-second-child-201549
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2015, 09:33:10 pm »

I'm so happy, I'm sure Estelle is going to be delighted being a big sister, can't wait for all the cute videos and photos.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2015, 06:09:39 am »

So happy for them! I was hoping Estelle would get a sibling someday.  flower
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2015, 03:26:01 pm »

Yay!!!  How wonderful.  They seem like the most fabulous parents anyway and I'll just drool over the pics, when they come, I'm sure. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2015, 04:08:31 pm »

Congratulations!!!  loveshower loveshower loveshower loveshower So everyone was right, she looked pregnant on vacay!!

Looking at you, Catherine Elizabeth Middledouche

http://i59.tinypic.com/5dpdn7.jpg

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2015, 03:20:48 am »

Yay!!!  How wonderful.  They seem like the most fabulous parents anyway and I'll just drool over the pics, when they come, I'm sure.  

Can't be more  agree! Happy, happy for them.

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2015, 04:20:33 pm »

http://royalista.com/116108/gallery-remember-crown-princess-victorias-lovely-baby-bump/

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2015, 03:49:21 pm »

twins?

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2015/11/princess-victoria-meets-with-princess.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2015, 03:52:57 pm »

Her little belly is so cute!

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2015, 03:55:46 pm »

but it's not little at all!

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2015, 03:58:00 pm »

Usually, and I use that term broadly, after the first birth, the body isn't quite as taught and can appear larger than the first.   She looks normal to me for a second pregnancy.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2015, 03:59:15 pm »

^ could be that too, but she looks really big in those photos

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: