Royal Gossip
June 27, 2017, 08:05:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Migrant Issue in EU  (Read 23419 times)
Val
Duchess

« Reply #420 on: October 19, 2016, 12:11:50 am »

^

Frighteningly true and there are major conspiracies everywhere.  Even the DM won't print anything regarding the above, so much for freedom of speech.  They are withholding all comments exposing this and also the reporting of the truth.  Yes, the UK is the laughing stock of the world for allowing this to happen.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #421 on: October 19, 2016, 12:14:11 am »

As far as these 'children' are concerned, they are nothing like Western or even Eastern European children. These kids are often seasoned killers and rapists and do not understand following the rules and living a non-chaotic life. They are not people who basically want a peaceful existence, it's like they get a kick out of seeing how much they can get away with. A fourteen year old from the middle east is not the same psychologically/emotionally as a kid from the US or Europe. Vastly different mentalities.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #422 on: October 19, 2016, 12:32:05 am »

^^^ I am not in the loop as far as this convo is going. I want more info. Much more. Do you have a link to the stories you are discussing?  Did I miss one in an earlier post?  I am rather curious. Thanks.
 flower
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #423 on: October 19, 2016, 02:48:28 am »

Stories are going to be very difficult to find. It's mostly going to be word of mouth, talking to the people who are there when these things are happening. The establishment media outlets are very pro-immigrant and they aren't going to be covering the negative stories about it. If you don't believe in unlimited, undocumented immigration, you're a racist bigot according to them. Scandal sells, but only the scandals that reinforce their agenda will be covered.

As for "children" I don't think 14 is considered a child in their culture. Especially when they're raised from birth to become terrorists. I'm guessing you become an adult at around 12-13.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #424 on: October 19, 2016, 06:51:55 am »

I like reading from the guardian, but you've got to be able to read between the lines to get the real story. For example this one:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/06/erdogan-turkey-not-alter-anti-terror-laws-visa-free-travel-eu

Turkey is currently stopping the migrants (which they should) but only because EU promised visa free entry into EU for turkish citizens. So far it looks like a good deal, but not so much.
1. Turkey is issuing turkish passports to the migrants - so, giving them visa free entry means that they make it legal for refugees to enter Europe.
2. The Turkish anti-terrorism laws are: anyone who Erdogan points a finger on -  disappears from the face of the Earth. Since the coup in their country a few months ago more than 100 000 people have vanished, mainly: teachers, professors, journalists, military, police ... anyone who is not bowing down to the dictator. Erdogan is famous for telling women: "To know their place and shut up when men are talking". Men have been put in jail for years if they say anything negative about Erdogan.
3. Turkey is threatening to unleash the immigrants to EU if EU does not grant them visas without them changing their anti- terror laws.
They insist that anyone they claim to be against his regime is extradited back to Turkey, grossly disregarding the human rights of those who flee his terror.
... Turkey also wants to be part of EU but without changing their appalling disregard of human rights and namely .. women. And now they are trying to get in EU with threats.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 07:00:35 am by Ariel » Logged
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #425 on: October 19, 2016, 07:04:43 am »

^ and ^^ Thanks for the info and link. I tried googling the issue and I get  conflicting stories.  It's such a shame, really it is. flower
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #426 on: October 19, 2016, 09:17:33 am »

Totally agree.

Children should be seen to be children not adolescents or adults.

Some years again Pakistan had an issue with the age of some of their 'under 18' cricketers and they did some bone tests and proved that the players in question were over 20. Not hard and should be done with these men so that only those under a certain age are admitted under this program.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #427 on: October 19, 2016, 01:19:22 pm »

@Spitfire  - ITA with you.  The British Dental Assoc has said tha tit would be perfectly possible for a dentist to tell the age of these "children" within a year of accuracy so there is no excuse for this.  Yet again we are being taken for a ride. Some are as old as 38!!

Maybe the French have threatened the UK with allowing hundreds of refugees to gain access to the Channel Tunnel or lorries etc - isn't the camp at Calais being razed to the ground and inhabitants taken to new camps further south? Who knows - we will never get the truth from politicians but these are not children and  why no girls?  The answer to that is obvious  - the men fled leaving wives, sisters, daughters behind  - despicable cowards 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3850840/Third-batch-child-migrants-begin-journey-Calais-Jungle-UK-Home-Office-admit-two-thirds-past-children-lied-age-officials.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3851230/KATIE-HOPKINS-kidding-War-hell-doesn-t-turn-Benjamin-Button.html

Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #428 on: October 19, 2016, 01:53:25 pm »

^ hello

I suspect that some palms are being greased in Calais (or the Elysee Palace) to allow these so-called boys to jump to the front of the queue.  Once again, The Home Office has proved not fit for purpose; they need to use the BDA's data to check the ages of these "children" before they are allowed on transport to the UK.  I don't care if  undertaking this dental procedure holds up the tranportation process - the safety of the UK from terrorists is far more important.

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Val
Duchess

« Reply #429 on: October 19, 2016, 02:22:46 pm »

^

Can you imagine these 'children' going to school and sitting next to vulnerable girls.  They can't get them to go to work (because of the lies) or that would be slave labour.  TM apparently gone to ground but according to the DM (who are now reporting on it) comments the country is in revolt.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #430 on: October 19, 2016, 05:29:47 pm »

one crazy guy is defending the borders of his country from illegal entey of immigrants, once he captures them he turns them over to the police, does the work that the police is failing to do .... and human rights programs are calling him a criminal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3680867/ISIS-offers-50-000-reward-head-Bulgaria-s-migrant-hunter-Vigilante-terrorises-refugees-Turkish-border-sport-finds-targeted-jihadis.html

last time I checked entering into a country illegally IS what makes you a criminal!

we need more crazy people like this one.

Then you are not for open borders, Ariel?  Because Hillary Clinton is all for open borders in the USA.  That is just one reason why she should not be elected president of the USA.  She will not uphold the law, the Constitution, the people of the United States of America.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #431 on: October 19, 2016, 06:39:29 pm »

So now the Home Office admits the majority lied about their age

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3850564/Home-Office-admits-figures-two-three-child-refugees-lying-age-actually-adults.htmlt 
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #432 on: October 19, 2016, 06:52:18 pm »

^  Shocked. Is anyone being thrown out of office over this? Jailed? Are there going to be any kind of repercussions over this? Is it true this matter aided the Brexit vote? dontknow 
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 06:55:07 pm by deGuernsey » Logged
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #433 on: October 19, 2016, 06:54:10 pm »

And now Jack Straw (can you believe it???) is saying that dental checks should take place!  Europe and her allies in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the USA are being sold down the river in order to implement the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan. And for those of you who are not aware of this Plan (and I wasn't until it was pointed out to me), please read it.  This is the future of Christian civilisation...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 06:56:53 pm by Spitfire » Logged

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
marion
Duchess

« Reply #434 on: October 19, 2016, 07:14:07 pm »

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj71s6lvOfPAhXGcBoKHU8VCoUQFghJMAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%2Fthe-kalergi-plan%2F&usg=AFQjCNEkmfvXXa5nGFo39G8AxkNV_se0_A
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #435 on: October 19, 2016, 07:18:32 pm »

^ So Okay, now I am  blink. Spitfire, do you mean the Count of Coudenhove-Kalergi who died in 1972? I know nothing about him or this matter but it is written on the internet that he had a master plan (?) for genocide of the European people?  What does this have to do with TM, the migrant issue, Brexit, etc?  I am intrigued and a little grossed out. blink huh
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #436 on: October 19, 2016, 07:31:38 pm »

^^ Thanks, Marion!  That's the plan for our destruction...

^  Yes - it is all connected.

deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #437 on: October 19, 2016, 07:56:52 pm »

^ I just clicked on marion's link and now I know where you are going with this. This is going to take quite a lot of reading and research. Thanks for the info and the link, ladies (?).
marion
Duchess

« Reply #438 on: October 19, 2016, 08:50:38 pm »

My pleasure Spitfire  BFF2
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #439 on: October 19, 2016, 09:04:25 pm »

I believe in a different conspiracy theory about the migrants.  
as for the destruction of Europe ... we don't need migrants for that, the GMO foods do a perfect job at that.
Miss Hathaway, borders should be defended. Pretend refugees should be returned to Turkey.

As for islam - it should be fought on ideological level and soon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AkAGc5nOXw
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: