Royal Gossip
March 21, 2019, 09:01:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Migrant Issue in EU  (Read 37464 times)
marion
Duchess

« Reply #400 on: March 05, 2016, 05:54:53 pm »

Strange how Sweden is taking a pot shot at the DM yet other sources back up the DM...too numerous to name here, just Google Sweden/migrants

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/02/27/sweden-accuses-british-press-of-negative-pr-campaign-over-migrant-crisis/

Probably in retaliation for this article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3477510/Migrant-attacks-conspiracy-hide-truth-Europe-s-liberal-country-Sweden-stopped-citizens-discussing-refugee-influx.html
Liquorice
Baroness

« Reply #401 on: March 06, 2016, 05:46:32 pm »

Horrible what's happening in Germany.

Anyway no wonder some lobbies are pro open borders and immigration in the UK for instance. In France, in a small company where I worked for, it was an illegal immigrant who did the cleaning once a week. I am certain of this because he did not speak a word of French (even Bonjour) and was a subcontractor. I saw an invoice of the company who employed this immigrant and it was roughly the same amount as if you paid a real salary. The immigrant was paid off the books. So a lot of companies make profit of this immigration.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #402 on: March 08, 2016, 08:06:51 pm »

Now Turkey holds us all to ransom....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3482557/KATIE-HOPKINS-Turkey-s-migrant-blackmail-plan-remember-scene-Midnight-Express-know-poor-kid-felt.html
Val
Princess

« Reply #403 on: March 08, 2016, 10:48:13 pm »

^

Katie Hopkins is becoming a very popular journalist with her forthright, truthful and non PC articles.   She tells the truth unlike most of the UK Lily livered MSM
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #404 on: March 22, 2016, 09:57:54 am »

is everyone ok?  nervous nervous nervous
we had a member who works on the BRU airport?
is she ok. just heard the news
Joanna
courtier

Daenerys Stormborn, the true Queen

« Reply #405 on: March 22, 2016, 11:50:41 am »

^ I was wondering about the member of our forum, is she alright?

This is going down, I can't bear to see Europe destroyed by these scumbags.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #406 on: March 22, 2016, 12:19:01 pm »

I asked Yooper hopefully we will know something soon.

But I am quite worried.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
marion
Duchess

« Reply #407 on: April 25, 2016, 02:17:53 pm »

As if we didn't already know this
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/655145/Brexit-EU-referendum-European-migrants-benefits-tax-credits-British-workers
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #408 on: July 10, 2016, 04:52:41 pm »

one crazy guy is defending the borders of his country from illegal entey of immigrants, once he captures them he turns them over to the police, does the work that the police is failing to do .... and human rights programs are calling him a criminal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3680867/ISIS-offers-50-000-reward-head-Bulgaria-s-migrant-hunter-Vigilante-terrorises-refugees-Turkish-border-sport-finds-targeted-jihadis.html

last time I checked entering into a country illegally IS what makes you a criminal!

we need more crazy people like this one.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #409 on: October 15, 2016, 12:35:39 pm »

For all the posturing by Sting and Bono etc who like to lecture the rest of us on the migrant issue - this is how one hectoring star treats them

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3839069/Illegal-migrants-sent-work-Sting-s-Italian-vineyard-picking-grapes-slave-like-conditions.html
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #410 on: October 16, 2016, 06:25:20 pm »

one crazy guy is defending the borders of his country from illegal entey of immigrants, once he captures them he turns them over to the police, does the work that the police is failing to do .... and human rights programs are calling him a criminal.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3680867/ISIS-offers-50-000-reward-head-Bulgaria-s-migrant-hunter-Vigilante-terrorises-refugees-Turkish-border-sport-finds-targeted-jihadis.html
lst time I checked entering into a country illegally IS what makes you a criminal!
we need more crazy people like this one

Right now the Western mentality is seriously messed up and inconsistent.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #411 on: October 17, 2016, 12:34:43 am »

^What I'd like to know is how do they do it?  I can't even get my luggage without showing my passport and answering questions about how long I'm going to be in the host country and if I go over 90 days all he## breaks loose, or so I'm warned.  I have to provide a phone number, income check, and address where I'm staying to even buy an international ticket.  And best of luck to you trying to get into Russia.  Just applying for my visa took forEVER.  I'm still not sure if mine still allows for entry or if it expires or what the dealio is.  Canada's tough, too.  Tons of questions, examination of your trunk, receipts, you name it.  And Mexico!  Now, that's some scary stuff entering Mexico.  Not so much coming back into the US as it used to be.  Yep, it's messed up.

I guess these folks just walk over, tho, in W. Europe.   

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #412 on: October 17, 2016, 12:46:02 am »

Crime has gotten out of hand; in some areas, police will no longer respond to theft or vandalism because violent crime rates are so high, and they need their resources for violent crimes. Some neighborhoods are so bad that police will not enter them at all.

Nobody has a "right" to enter another country just as nobody has a "right" to enter another person's home. We have big governments with citizens paying huge portions of their incomes in various forms of taxes. It's not the 1800's where you can just show up and build yourself a house and you're part of the community. Everything the migrants are using is being paid for by someone else. Nothing is "free." Countries cannot fix their own problems because there are too many people coming in (and they're not being screened).

If countries don't start securing their borders ASAP, the crime/violence from the countries they're fleeing from are going to spread to countries that used to be nice places to live. Secure borders and fix the unemployment problems of citizens at home. Look at the actual percentage of people who are working, not the artificially low "unemployment rate." Then, when you're doing well again, you can start letting a small number of people in at a time and helping other countries. That is the only way to get the world on track. Otherwise, the whole world is going to be filled with crime, violence, riots, etc. and the problem is going to be too big to fix at that point.

Interesting that the people who are pushing for open borders are the elite. They have 6/7+ figure incomes, secure jobs, cars/drivers, private jets, places to live with nice walls and security cameras everywhere; they are not affected by the migrations. But if things continue, eventually they will start to care... crime will be so bad that even security cameras will not help because police will not be able to respond to them. And then they will wish they did something to stop it sooner, but it will be too little too late.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #413 on: October 17, 2016, 02:49:45 am »

Our governments are being run like high schools. Brainless leaders with a kindergarten mentality and frankly it disgusts me.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #414 on: October 17, 2016, 05:02:50 am »

I'll tell you how they do it. In Greece and Italy they arrive by boat, in Macedonia, Serbia and Bulgaria they get smuggled in by the organized crime ( the porder police forgets to fix the holes in the wire fence on the border; border patrol forgets to be at a certain whole when those who have paid to enter get into the country, then organized crime tries to get them to their destination in mini vans), in UK they try to get in by crossing the tunnel between France and UK - they jump on the trucks that try to go through and once they get to UK ... we are 'fleeing the war', to Sweden and Finland the get by a bicycle though Russia.

Even the smuggling fee is well known - between 10 and 15000 euro per person. They pay it in two parts - the first part is to enter one of the countries by the border. The second part is to get transported to Germany.

The other BIG issue is that in Turkey they are told to toss their passports and claim that they are refugees from Syria. The police has hired record number of arabic translators to check where the people are. Most are from Sudan (not at war), Afghanistan (those who arrive are males 15-25yo), Iraq (males 15-25), and very, very few from Syria (mostly males 15-25). Arriving with no passport makes it very difficult to assess if they are known terrorists, men who enter EU with intent to become terrorists or are just opportunists. Every immigrant (if caught) is checked for accent in arabic (to assess where they are actually from), with Turkey's police records if it's a known criminal/wanted person, with Interpol to see if they are known criminal/wanted in any other country in EU, with Syria's police, then Afganistan's police, then Iraq's police.

In the end of the day - the immigrants complain that the wait period before they are granted temporary citizenship and the conditions that they live in are sub their expectations. And the vigilante who patrol the border for free are sued for by the human rights organizations and the country's legal system because by patrolling the border they need to use force to detain the migrants (.. cause a polite invitation to get back where they came from is not something they respond to)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 05:09:52 am by Ariel » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #415 on: October 17, 2016, 05:15:19 am »

^Thank you, Ariel.  Very informative.  Upsetting but knowledge is power, I hope.   The problem is pandemic.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #416 on: October 17, 2016, 05:47:29 am »

How about no passport/no background check = no entry. Sounds harsh, but the government's priority should be the safety of its own citizens. Or maybe let women and children in but men need to either have a passport or be accompanied by a family. And no complaining about the FREE stuff you're being given, paid for by other people. If you don't like it, find somewhere else to go.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #417 on: October 17, 2016, 06:16:47 am »

women are a different kind of problem

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1375781/Burka-ban-New-French-law-forbids-Islamic-women-wearing-face-veils-public-real-protest-London.html
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1667915/british-muslims-enjoy-the-beach-in-traditional-islamic-dress-while-french-women-face-arrest-for-doing-the-same/

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #418 on: October 17, 2016, 07:41:58 am »

I think it makes sense that people want to be able to see their faces. How can they tell who it is or identify them if they commit a crime? Robbers wear ski masks for a reason! If they want to keep their culture, they can wear the hijab. There are some really pretty scarves, and I can understand if they want to cover their hair, neck and shoulders for modesty (even traditional Christian churches have women wear veils to Masses/services, they are very feminine and lovely). If the human rights people want something to complain about, I think burkas are terrible... way too hot, makes movement difficult, and women can be killed if their toes or leg accidentally show.
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #419 on: October 18, 2016, 11:54:54 pm »

I am incandescent with rage at these so-called children being allowed into the UK. There must be some kind of fraud, bung, pay-off that being perpetrated in Calais which is allowing these scumbags to get to the front of queue.  May cannot complain that Cameron is holding her back in dealing with this issue - she's now PM and needs to get this problem sorted.  Yet again, we don't know who is being given access to the UK while the Security Service (MI5) is stretched to its limit protecting the country from those who wish to kill us.  The Brexit MP for Wellingborough will speak the truth about this problem because there are some dirty dealings taking place in Calais which need to be exposed. The aid workers must be completely stupid and blind to allow these men to pass as children. What the **** is happening on the other side of The Channel?  I shall be writing to my MP tomorrow about this issue.  And as for that dipstick Rowan Williams - he's living a charming and sequestered existence as Master of Magadalene College, Cambridge!  Welby is just the same - he's housing a Syrian family in Lambeth Palace.  I just hope they are persecuted Coptic Christians.  

The MSM need to get on to this scandal and not let go of it until the truth of the matter is revealed.  The UK really is the laughing-stock of the world.  Hell in a handcart for the UK is progressing according to the NWO...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 12:00:12 am by Spitfire » Logged

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: