Royal Gossip
June 23, 2017, 06:10:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: British Aristocracy: News & Pictures III  (Read 17074 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2016, 10:18:17 pm »

Thank you for updating us danifaul

The palace is incredible

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2016, 11:09:09 pm »

^^I'll second that.   thankyou danifaul for the pics.  What a magnificent room/palace!  Wow.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #82 on: December 31, 2016, 04:19:04 pm »

SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Lady Anna Gordon, who works for Prince Charles, is set to become the first ever aristocrat to have a gay wedding

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4077570/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Lady-Anna-Gordon-works-Prince-Charles-set-aristocrat-gay-wedding.html#ixzz4UQuzfLEk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2017, 06:43:43 pm »

Its about time they start having gay marriages if u ask me...besides even with the whole talking people do about such things i still think it will be a huge scandal when theres a gay royal wedding...not only in media but in the circles as well  bored3 I remember when one aristocrat married a black women it was like a huge thing...they said his mother didnt attended the wedding coz she didnt accepted her son was marrying someone of colour  wopedo

I mean seriouslly... these people are not prepared used to such things its even ridiculous if u ask me....Sometimes i noticed that these weddings theres never black people or asian or anyone difrent from the usual ones...i dont think its racism like explicitlly but it does send a very negative vibe about such people and theyre circles... like theyre so out of touch with reality honestlly...Also it seems always contraditory to me that for people who loves africa so much as they say they do they dont have many if any african or diferent friends if u ask me....they dont go out at all of theyre circle...thats why im starting to see things diferentlly and think theyre all a buch of hipocrits JMO.

Thanx for the pics Dani  thankyou
Ive reades that Missy is opening her own business and called chelsy to help doing the promo shifty
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4039302/Can-Harry-s-ex-steal-Meghan-s-limelight-Chelsey-Davy-models-clothes-designer-ex-wife-William-s-best-friend.html

Little light
Baroness

« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2017, 08:03:15 pm »

Another well thought out post Camilapatanga.

It was obvious that the wedding of PW and KM was a "white affair", as I don't think they have any friends who are non-white, (or even disabled). If they weren't invited as heads of state, I don't think there would have been any 'non-whites' there.

And when you see an aristocratic wedding, and they walk to the local church, aren't they all white people attending?

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #85 on: January 08, 2017, 03:53:34 am »

Our little miracle of Longleat: Lady Weymouth – Britain’s first black aristocrat – reveals the devastating illness that made a natural delivery too dangerous… and led to a surrogate baby

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098436/Lady-Weymouth-reveals-new-surrogate-son.html#ixzz4V8fZrq8M

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #86 on: January 08, 2017, 04:10:16 pm »

GIRL ABOUT TOWN: Now even the Royals can't afford London! Lady Amelia Windsor plans to move to Brighton or Bristol

Times must be tough – even a member of the Royal Family cannot afford a home in London.

Lady Amelia Windsor, 21, who is 36th in line to the throne, has been telling friends that she plans to move to Brighton or Bristol when she finishes her degree in French and Italian at Edinburgh University next year because rental prices in the capital are out of her reach.

Amelia – dubbed the world's most beautiful Royal – bounces between being the guest of honour at showbiz parties and waitressing at them. She is the granddaughter of the Duke of Kent and the daughter of the Earl and Countess of St Andrews. But their £1 million Cambridge home is miles away from potential jobs in the capital. However, I can think of a palatial pad where she could stay – if only she could persuade her great-aunt, the Queen!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4098268/GIRL-TOWN-Royals-t-afford-London-Lady-Amelia-Windsor-plans-Brighton-Bristol.html
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2017, 06:54:30 am »

Thanx for ure comment little light  flower
Unfortunatelly racism and prejudice does exists in the wolrd and especially at such circles....its a reality and given the times were going through with the constance intolerance growing between people from all over the world...lots of racism in all forms and shapes i doubt things will change..especially on such circles...

About Lady Amelia... now thats a royal i find very interesting..shes not pretty like amazinglly pretty but shes pretty and theres something diferent, special about her i cant tell yet what it is...but theres something...

I think she could become a very popular royal if she wanterd the attention that bad actually...but i also think her familly is too reeserved and correct to allow it to happen..from what ive readed about them they seem to be a nice bunch of people as well...it would be nice if she became a sensation actually...shes really royal....works...is ambitious..is pretty..has style...the right conexions and crednetials...yeah i think it would be very interesting to follow news about her  Cool

« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 07:01:09 am by camilapitanga » Logged
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2017, 08:32:22 am »

Families need to be accepting of their members' choice of spouse no matter what color. The reasons for not wanting the family member to marry a certain person might not have to do with race. Maybe they don't come from the background that the family wanted (title, occupation, etc.); if that same person were white they still would not want them to marry that person. But they still need to be nice and accepting even if they would have preferred someone else.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2017, 02:39:53 am »

Royal rebel Amelia's anti-Trump protest: Duke of Kent's granddaughter posts 'refugees are welcome here' image on Instagram

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4178464/Royal-rebel-Amelia-s-anti-Trump-protest.html#ixzz4XUYCHt69

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2017, 04:50:05 am »

Families need to be accepting of their members' choice of spouse no matter what color. The reasons for not wanting the family member to marry a certain person might not have to do with race. Maybe they don't come from the background that the family wanted (title, occupation, etc.); if that same person were white they still would not want them to marry that person. But they still need to be nice and accepting even if they would have preferred someone else.

Unless the family proves themselves as accomplished and as exceptional in work as well as title, they have no business looking down on anyone. A lot of these families are all castle and no cash. I kind of boil when I read about how wealthy American heiresses were treated with disdain despite paying for the estate.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2017, 11:22:42 am »

^^

Comments everywhere of trails of refugees heading up to Anmer, the perfect place for their rest and recuperation.  They are allegedly saying that they are happy to work in the gardens too.
Some carrying banners saying 'thank you Amelia.'
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2017, 06:10:46 pm »

Don´t you just love people like her, spouting off about giving homes to this influx of people  -  why does she not share the family home with them, I am sure her parents would love her to invite them, not. We can all talk the talk, not a lot of good if you do´t follow it through.  Let her and her family take some in, and HM, chucky et al.  Oh no, only good enough for the plebs to do, as if we don´t shell out enough in taxes on the greedy, money grabbing family the rf appear to have become in recent years.
india
Princess

« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2017, 07:03:14 pm »

^In addition, I think they should fork over some of the $$$ they have inherited to these refugees. If someone suggested that, they would stop their magnanimous spouting off.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2017, 07:36:17 pm »

^Oh yes, if it comes to shelling out their own money, or opening up their own homes, they would soon zip their mouths up at breakneck speed. 
marion
Duchess

« Reply #95 on: February 03, 2017, 11:19:44 pm »

^^

Comments everywhere of trails of refugees heading up to Anmer, the perfect place for their rest and recuperation.  They are allegedly saying that they are happy to work in the gardens too.
Some carrying banners saying 'thank you Amelia.'

How nice of willy and waity to look after them...Never realised how kind and caring they are
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #96 on: February 08, 2017, 06:43:10 pm »

Socialite Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, 45, dies at her London home three months after revealing her battle against brain tumour - as 'saddened' Prince Charles mourns the death of his close friend
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4204292/Socialite-Tara-Palmer-Tomkinson-dies-aged-45.html#ixzz4Y7XkNHRI

What a hit in the chest; she didn't deserve to get brain cancer and I hope she's at rest right now at long last.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #97 on: February 08, 2017, 08:22:02 pm »

I thought her brain tumour was benign, therefore not cancerous.

That's what the TV news has been saying.

Still, .... too young to die.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #98 on: February 09, 2017, 03:52:42 am »

^^^ Of course they don't want to deal with them. They want to place them in normal neighborhoods far away from their estates and increase everyone's taxes to cover it, even though many people are barely getting by as it is.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2017, 02:04:46 pm »

I thought Tara was god-daughter of Charles?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: