Royal Gossip
July 28, 2017, 01:38:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: British Aristocracy: News & Pictures III  (Read 18908 times)
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #100 on: February 11, 2017, 04:22:10 pm »

This is so sad!My condolences to her familly.I actually liked her she was crazy but never did any bad to anyone but herself..just sad  bye
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2017, 01:43:31 pm »

>> Lord Max Percy to marry Princess Nora of Oettingen-Oettingen und Oettingen-Spielberg

The engagement has been announced this week of Lord Max Percy and Nora Oettingen. Lord Max is the youngest child of the Duke & Duchess of Northumberland and Nora’s full title is Princess Nora of Oettingen-Oettingen and Oettingen-Spielberg. She is the youngest daughter of the Prince & Princess of Oettingen-Spielberg. Nora was born in West Palm Beach, Florida and after gaining a Degree in History of Art & Design at Edinburgh University now has her own company Tusche London and a range of greeting cards through Pemberley Fox.

Lord Max Percy, is the youngest child of the 12th Duke of Northumberland who inherited the title from his elder brother the 11th Duke who died without issue. The current heir is Max’s elder brother Earl George Percy, a bachelor and Managing Director of a geo-thermal energy company, his two sisters, Lady Melissa and Lady Catherine are both separated. Leaving any children that Lord Max and Princess Nora may have in the future currently potential heirs to the title.

At this stage, there has been no indication of where a wedding may take place Lord Max Percy has the choice of many stately homes within the family including Syon Park and Alnwick Castle in Northumberland, the family seat. However, Princess Nora’s family seat Schloss Oettingen in Bavaria is another potential location; especially as throughout the summer and autumn it has an exhibition of Princely weddings within the family down the centuries.

There is a good chance that wherever the wedding takes places the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry may well be invited as there are many ties between the families. Lady Melissa was married to Thomas von Straubenzee, a school friend of the Princes and god-father to Princess Charlotte. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have also been guests of the Prince and Princess at Schloss Oettingen, and Prince Harry attended the wedding of Princess Nora’s elder brother Franz Albrecht the hereditary prince. <<

http://royalcentral.co.uk/other/lord-max-percy-to-marry-princess-nora-of-oettingen-oettingen-und-oettingen-spielberg-77443

Also:
http://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blogspot.de/2017/03/lord-max-percy-to-marry-princess-nora.html
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2017, 02:01:23 pm »

Ooooooooh how wonderful! I cannot wait for this wedding.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2017, 02:30:30 pm »

Hope it is in Bavaria, can´t wait to see the photos  -  possibly the wedding of the season.  Congratulations to the happy couple.  Both seem to have a work ethic too, which is great.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2017, 10:02:02 pm »

This is refreshing; a title marrying a title and basically a rea life princess! So much more refreshing than a socialite or trust fund climber.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #105 on: March 16, 2017, 02:00:59 am »

^I dont think theres nothing wrong with normal people marrying royals and aristos..it has happened a lot and not all were bad wedding actually...more bad wedding between royals marrying royals and aristos than the other way...JMO.

Great news I like all percys and cant wait for this...dont really like Nora i dont know she just passes me a snobish feeling but that may be an impression i dont know european aristocrats tend to be more traditional i guess...but not snob so i dont know where this impression comes from tehe I had the same vibe about her sister in law cleo von ...... but now i actually like her...so who knows maybe be just an impression.....shes very talented anyway...had seen her work and its great  thumbsup

Hope the wedding to be in bavaria as well...its nice to have a diferent wedding and judging all his sister wedding in northumberland had failed he may be luckier to marry somwhere else  laugh
It will be great to have a diferent wedding anyhway...
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #106 on: March 19, 2017, 08:22:44 pm »

Lady Lucan FINALLY speaks out about the disappearance of her husband 43 years ago: Reclusive wife agrees to appear in documentary to 'get revenge against her son'

Lady Lucan will finally speak about the fateful night her husband disappeared
    She has reportedly been seen at various London locations with a film crew
    Lord Lucan disappeared in 1974 after nanny Sandra Rivett was found murdered
    She is understood to be receiving a £56,000 fee for her appearance in the film

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4327934/Lady-Lucan-FINALLY-speaks-husband-s-disappearance.html
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #107 on: March 19, 2017, 08:29:39 pm »

^I dont think theres nothing wrong with normal people marrying royals and aristos..it has happened a lot and not all were bad wedding actually...more bad wedding between royals marrying royals and aristos than the other way...JMO.
Great news I like all percys and cant wait for this...dont really like Nora i dont know she just passes me a snobish feeling but that may be an impression i dont know european aristocrats tend to be more traditional i guess...but not snob so i dont know where this impression comes from tehe I had the same vibe about her sister in law cleo von ...... but now i actually like her...so who knows maybe be just an impression.....shes very talented anyway...had seen her work and its great  thumbsup
Hope the wedding to be in bavaria as well...its nice to have a diferent wedding and judging all his sister wedding in northumberland had failed he may be luckier to marry somwhere else  laugh
It will be great to have a diferent wedding anyhway...

Exactly; there isn't any novelty about a commoner marrying a prince and it is nice to know that a real life princess is going to come to England and be an "HRH" and it will be fun to read about and then see the photos. Now the only one left is Earl Percy and hearing about that will be fun. I am certain that Pippa will blow a gasket and chances are (I hope) Pippa will not be invited to the wedding. Friends (real friends) and family only, not Pippa Tips.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #108 on: March 20, 2017, 01:46:01 pm »

I though she was an important princess...Dont know much about the system and why some are called HRH and others arent...who says the royals in germany  tehe

But ive seen there are many famillys in there but none is whats the word in power anymore.Like they have these castles and titles but they dont have any power anymore.I admitt being used to british royals and all that is weird to see royals who are from old famillys and are considered princes and princess but dont have any power or are not even treated like such in theyre countries...there are many young royals in germany from what ive been reading about but as they no longer rule i guess noone talks about them much..it is weird  tehe

I think this wedding will be in germany...i dont know if pippa will be there...but i do think she will be invited..these people are too fake and interested in society and etc...and well pippa wanting or not is the sister in law of prince william and etc...shes marrying a guy who although is not aristo comes from a familly that has good conexions...and shes a familly friends...so unless she has changed drastically ( wich can happen btw) i do think she will be on the guest list...dont know if she will be attend anyway...for sure nora and max will be at her wedding i guess...well see...

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #109 on: March 20, 2017, 03:53:40 pm »

Sorry ladies, the billionaire Duke of Westminster is no longer the UK's most eligible bachelor - he's got a girlfriend
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uks-most-eligible-batchelor-youngest-10054406

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2017, 04:59:12 pm »

^Aaaaaand there goes Carole's contingency plan.

I haven't played since I stopped
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #111 on: May 12, 2017, 04:29:57 am »

Duke's son leaves estate of just £37,000... in striking contrast to his brother who left £29MILLION in his will

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4497524/Duke-s-son-leaves-estate-just-37-000.html#ixzz4gpct1bZq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #112 on: May 24, 2017, 03:46:17 pm »

George Percy .....he is dating?  huh
http://68.media.tumblr.com/74b5526a212b639a82f3797d63944ce4/tumblr_inline_oqbtfl6kMd1ufhjw5_400.jpg

Is he dating a friend of Pippa?
 dontknow  the same girl?
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGrTsKsIs7mMnqXm3g2qt_ycjsFTnr7DDdbGqBXDqiT9SR3eZW
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/pc/Pippa+Middleton+OgP-ZcZeEW2m.jpg

Little light
Baroness

« Reply #113 on: May 24, 2017, 11:37:36 pm »

In the last link you posted, they do look remarkably similar. But she overdid the make up.

Makes me realise how lucky I am to have made my fashion faux pas in private.  Embarrassed
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #114 on: May 27, 2017, 11:42:37 pm »

'I said to him, "Please don't kill me John"': Lord Lucan's wife reveals how she begged her husband not to kill her moments after murder of their nanny as she gives her first ever TV interview

Revelation comes in the first ever television interview to be given by Lady Lucan
    Recalls how she confronted husband after nanny Sandra Rivett had been killed
    Lucan is believed to have mistaken her for his wife, whom he had intended to kill
    Lady Lucan has been interviewed for ITV documentary: My Husband, The Truth

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4548478/Lord-Lucan-s-wife-begged-husband-not-kill-her.html
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #115 on: June 14, 2017, 10:04:05 pm »

Prince Philip's cousin Countess Mountbatten, who survived the IRA bomb that killed her father and her son, dies at the age of 93

Countess Mountbatten of Burma, Patricia Mountbatten, has died at the age of 93
    Her family say she died peacefully on  June 13 at her home in Mersham, Kent
    She survived an IRA bomb that was placed on the family boat as they holidayed
    Her father Earl Mountbatten and teen son Nicholas Knatchbull died in the blast

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4604982/Prince-Philip-s-cousin-Countess-Mountbatten-dies-age-93.html
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #116 on: June 18, 2017, 05:01:45 pm »

A pair of English roses! Lady Kitty Spencer dons a demure white dress as she attends the polo with her friend Viscountess Weymouth

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4615416/Lady-Kitty-Spencer-joins-Viscountess-Weymouth-polo.html#ixzz4kN0muFjd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #117 on: June 18, 2017, 09:59:52 pm »

>> Mentioning no names...

Which greedy Duke, who already has a wife and a mistress, is now friendly with a woman young enough to be his daughter? <<

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4612732/Does-James-Middleton-need-cash-sweet-dream.html

Any guess who?
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #118 on: June 18, 2017, 10:47:12 pm »

Lips Sealed ick
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #119 on: June 19, 2017, 02:30:04 pm »

Queen's cousin 'who had a taste for drinking and prostitutes' leaves a £40million fortune in his will after his death from cancer aged 58

Lord Strathmore, the Queen's first cousin once removed, died aged 58 last February after long cancer battle
    Ex-Scots Guards captain was considered 'head of the Queen's Scottish family'
    Michael Fergus Bowes-Lyon's marriage in 1984 broke down after 20 years
    In 2004, he was found with three call girls from a massage parlour at one of his stately homes; had a four-day 'sex marathon' with the prostitutes

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4611080/Queen-s-cousin-leaves-40m-fortune-will.html
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: