Royal Gossip
August 21, 2018, 08:16:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cressida Bonas: News and Chat Thread IV  (Read 61782 times)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #560 on: March 01, 2018, 01:20:28 pm »

Prince Harry's ex Cressida Bonas admits her parents would prefer for her NOT to be an actress - as she reveals her hopes to start a family with boyfriend dubbed ‘the other Harry’

Cressida, 29, said father, who was an Oxford don, had wanted her to be teacher
    Actress dodged question about whether she wished Harry and Meghan well
    It comes amid speculation that she will be invited to the royal wedding in May 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5449021/Cressida-Bonas-says-parents-prefer-not-act.html
sandy
Princess

« Reply #561 on: March 01, 2018, 02:33:06 pm »

Oh please enough of this. They broke up about 4 years ago, the media should  leave the woman alone. Has the other Harry proposed yet? Is she putting him on the spot if he has not proposed talking  about starting a family. She should keep her mouth shut about personal stuff like that. She  primarily a socialite supported by her parents and wanting to be in the spotlight.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #562 on: March 01, 2018, 02:44:03 pm »

why she should keep her mouth shut? it's not N. Korea get over yourself... she's a socialite who works (she's not the only one) ... btw she and her boyfriend make a beautiful couple... whatever happened between her and harry she got a lucky escape... interesting her father is a intelligent sort... i suppose he was relived when she got away from harry (and his family who are a bunch of buffoons) who's opposite of someone like him (Mr Bonas)... she being 29 i can understand she hint at wanting settle down with her boyfriend... i think she looks younger than her age
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 02:45:46 pm by dianab » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #563 on: March 01, 2018, 03:13:31 pm »

^ I dont think that comment was necessary dianab.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #564 on: March 01, 2018, 03:18:52 pm »

Harry and Cressida dated. They broke up four years ago. It is over and it did not work out. I don't think her parents would have been repelled by  her marrying a royal. Just saying. Harry was not an awful person because he decided she was not the one. He even dated Chelsy for a longer period of time than Cressida and that did not work out, even Seward said Harry might have married Chelsy before William married Kate. I do think Cressida though should keep personal stuff to herself if she is out to promote a play she is in.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #565 on: April 12, 2018, 01:39:02 am »

Cressida Bonas ends Princess Eugenie's attempts to celebrate with the grace of a newly engaged young royal as she wishes her: 'Happy birthday, pooch face'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5540641/TALK-TOWN-Cressida-Bonas-ends-Princess-Eugenies-attempts-celebrate-grace.html#ixzz5CPjxzzP5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #566 on: April 12, 2018, 05:22:33 pm »

Still a socialite, still using the royal connection to make.ut to DM. She might be over Harry the prince but her self-grandeur will never get over Harry the royal, it seems
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #567 on: May 24, 2018, 08:59:36 pm »

Cressida Bonas’s diary: Why do I find wedding hats so tricky?
by Cressida Bonas

Monday morning. Sitting in Ed the physio’s waiting room. He is theatreland’s go-to man for fractured bones and torn muscles — essentially, an MOT garage for weary actors. A herd of cast members from The Lion King hobble in; the expression ‘suffering for your art’ comes to mind. I hurt my knee playing on all fours, but as a dog rather than a big cat. Since training at Laban, I had always wanted to do absurdist theatre, and when a role in Auden and Isherwood’s The Dog Beneath the Skin came up, I thought my prayers had been answered. But what a challenge! On stage for two hours every night, wearing a boiler suit, dog head, and gas mask. No more dog parts for me. I was apprehensive about the reviews, but Matthew, my brother-in-law, pointed out: ‘It’s really none of your business what they write, Cressida.’ Fair enough, I suppose.

I have a phone conversation with my friend Claudia Legge, the talented underwater photographer. We talk about collaborating. Here’s the idea: we make a short video, she films and I dance underwater. What could go wrong? Lots, but I am thrilled by the idea. I am happiest when dancing. Spending a day twirling underwater sounds like heaven.

[...]

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/05/cressida-bonass-diary-why-do-i-find-wedding-hats-so-tricky/
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #568 on: June 29, 2018, 01:28:00 am »

BAZ BAMIGBOYE: Cressida Bonas's big break as tragic model Bambi in a major ITV drama
Socialite turned serious actress Cressida Bonas will portray Sheila Caffell, a professional model known as Bambi who was slain along with her parents and twin sons by her brother, in a major television drama.
Bonas, 29, who studied at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art and has taken on roles in several off-West End plays, has had to work twice as hard as many other aspiring actresses to prove to producers and casting directors she has the chops to take on top parts.
She will appear opposite Freddie Fox in The White House Farm Murders. As this page revealed last week, Fox has been cast as Jeremy Bamber, the convicted killer who massacred five members of his family in Essex 33 years ago.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5898547/BAZ-BAMIGBOYE-Cressida-Bonass-big-break-tragic-model-Bambi-major-ITV-drama.html
The comments are funny saying that she’s the one that got away from Harry and that she should’ve been his wife now. She used him just like the other actress, singers and the like who wanted press attention to advance their career. She wanted to be an actress not a wife to Harry, IMO.
I’d be very curious to know if she got this role by her own merit or because of the world wide exposure that Harry’s celebrity wedding brought her.  eating cookies
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 01:34:27 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #569 on: June 29, 2018, 02:11:15 am »

She and Harry broke up in 2014. I agree she is using her connection to Harry and protests too much about being called Harry's ex. I think she'll eventually marry some rich man like Pippa did. She's 29 now and I doubt she'll ever reach the top tier of actresses. She is settling for playing a dog in a little theatre company and in Grade Z ByE Bye Man and a few minutes in a bit part with a few words in Tulip Fever, straight to video film. I don't think she's talented maybe some of the curious will see her. I think she would have said yes to Harry at the drop of a hat, I read someplace she gave him an ultimatum and he rebuffed her.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #570 on: June 30, 2018, 01:11:29 am »

Pretty much the same can be said about Meghan whose only big break in Hollywood is one liner in Bad bosses. I doubt Cressida got casted because of her talent. She's just as bad at acting as Meghan, but younger and with invites to Bafta, unlike Meghan.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #571 on: June 30, 2018, 01:28:40 am »

IF she had not dated Harry I doubt she'd get much attention. She's not a good actress and certainly about the same caliber as Meghan who had a steady job on a TV show, not on the top rung. I think Cressida will marry a wealthy person  and be like Pippa is today. Cressida is 29 and if she has not "made it" by that age, she won't be a Grade A actress now. I think she'll have a happy life down the road. I saw her in Tulip Fever (a bomb and she just had one line in the two scenes she was in) and Bye Bye Man which was a really bad horror film.  I think a few years ago it was hoped she'd marry Harry because Kate would be annoyed that she is Isabella Calthorpe's Half sister (I read this on some royal discussion boards) someone William really wanted to be with but she turned him down. I think one of the breakups with Kate was so William could "see other people" aka Isabelle. Isabelle then married Branson's son. I don't think Harry and Cressida wanted to get married and both moved on. She might have been a rebound from Chelsy (rumor had it that Harry was hoping to rekindle his relationship with CHelsy after he broke up with Cressida but it did not work out).
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #572 on: July 03, 2018, 10:15:05 pm »

Leading lady! Cressida Bonas wears strapless neon dress to attend the Giorgio Armani show in Paris after landing starring role role in new drama series
And Cressida Bonas looked in good spirits as she sat in the front row of the Giorgio Armani Prive Autumn/Winter 2018 Haute Couture show for Fashion Week in Paris on Tuesday.
Cressida previously expressed her frustration, claiming that her connection to Prince Harry- whom she dated from 2012-2014, held her acting career back.
'Especially in this country, I find that people are very quick to put you in a box or put you in a corner and think, 'Oh well, you're that, so you must be that',' she said at the time.
'It's incredibly frustrating, especially in the industry that I'm in. But you know, it is the way it is... it's making a stand'.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5914885/Prince-Harrys-ex-Cressida-Bonas-rocks-strapless-neon-dress-attends-Armani-Paris.html
Funny how she’s protesting about being in a box, but she’s still marketing herself as Harry’s ex. Correct me if I’m wrong, but can’t she tell her representatives to stop that, or has she no say in how she’s presented?

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #573 on: July 03, 2018, 10:27:54 pm »

^ I like the dress! A bit unusual but lovely
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/03/19/4DE4174D00000578-0-image-a-55_1530644178318.jpg

Not defending her, as she's def used the connection (and likely continues to), but sometimes the press won't stop either, in spite of best efforts
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #574 on: July 03, 2018, 10:29:49 pm »

If she had wanted to marry she would have. Harry was desperate to get someone to say yes. She was just not interested.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #575 on: July 03, 2018, 10:40:55 pm »

I like the dress its cute .it works for her

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #576 on: July 03, 2018, 11:09:11 pm »

^^ That's very true, but I'm not sure how taken he was with her.. and she with him..

^ Yes!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #577 on: July 04, 2018, 12:09:37 am »

If she had wanted to marry she would have. Harry was desperate to get someone to say yes. She was just not interested.

He never seemed interested in her, he would rush ahead and not hold car doors for her. When they got off that train she glared at him as he walked ahead. She would give him loving looks and he'd ignore her. The body language did not show they were exactly Romeo and Juliet. In any case they have not been together since 2014. I wonder if the man she's dating now will propose to her and she'll have a wedding where Bea and Eugenie attend.

He had plenty of chemistry with Chelsy which I never saw when he was with Cressida. I don't think Harry was desperate. She would have had to have gotten a proposal from him to marry him and apparently he didn't propose.

I think they would have been a mismatch even though she met the "check boxes" and so on and so forth. I think she also was and is high maintenance.

This picture says it all:

https://www.google.com/search?q=harry+and+cressida&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj96bzYhoTcAhVB54MKHUaOBrEQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=tEFOejJ4_dU0lM:

From the photo above she seems to like retro outfits from her mother's time.

He and Chelsy had real chemistry:

https://www.google.com/search?q=harry+and+chelsy&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=VNyFnpKdbHsupM%253A%252CxKC7GVQtMTwbqM%252C_&usg=__jcwtOJZLNYZaj_XNA_NZ9hMoAYg%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjotO2sh4TcAhWh3oMKHQYwCKEQ9QEINzAC#imgrc=2D2bV4dN764qiM:
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 12:14:03 am by sandy » Logged
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #578 on: July 04, 2018, 05:04:19 pm »

IMO she couldn't have been much more high maintenance than what he has now. easter-lol

https://goo.gl/images/oygGNF

That's a real bear hug.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
sandy
Princess

« Reply #579 on: July 04, 2018, 08:09:47 pm »

The hug did not lead to an engagement or a marriage. For that one picture there are many more of his showing affection to Chelsy. Cressida is the youngest child of an aristo mother and I think is very high maintenance. If Cressida and Harry married I think it would have been a disaster despite her meeting the "requirements." Harry and Cressida were very wise to break up. IMO.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: