Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 09:33:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 [49]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pipster the sister  (Read 129555 times)
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #960 on: June 09, 2011, 09:43:03 pm »

What happened to working pippa?  maybe know that kugly's married she gets to be the next "waity katie"

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #961 on: June 09, 2011, 09:52:42 pm »

The Queen's club: Glowing Pippa Middleton gets caught in the rain at tennis court    she is with George Percy. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2001608/The-Queens-club-Glowing-Pippa-Middleton-gets-caught-rain-tennis-match.html

Yes, I would say Loudon is definately out of the picture.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Kingdom Hearts
Countess

« Reply #962 on: June 09, 2011, 09:56:43 pm »

she has a mans neck  blink I've always thought my neck looked funny.But she has the shape of a adims apple ?..perhaps it's just me??

"The dawrf Breathes so Loud we could have shot him in the Dark" -Haldir
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #963 on: June 09, 2011, 10:04:18 pm »

so does Kate ( have an adams apple) I think it may be a family trait

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #964 on: June 09, 2011, 10:22:14 pm »

I knwo Pippa looks carefree, but I think a huge amount of it is a feint. Pippa is in campaign mode, just the same as Kate was, even when she (Kate) seemed carefree. Geroge looks like he is just being nice to her, he looks so much more relaxed.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Kingdom Hearts
Countess

« Reply #965 on: June 10, 2011, 12:59:04 am »

she is just soaking up the fame that's all kinda makes WK look horrid,tehehe tehe

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #966 on: June 10, 2011, 01:10:34 am »

Well obviously someone is calling the paps telling them where she would be at,hmm who can it be whoooooo. hall-whistle
We need a smilie for peepaa. Lips Sealed

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kingdom Hearts
Countess

« Reply #967 on: June 10, 2011, 01:15:19 am »

Actually papz follow celebs and stuff It's their job.They only get resources and drama from people. eating cookies I think easter-lol

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #968 on: June 10, 2011, 01:19:34 am »

No there was an old article which said the Middletons would call the paps up where Lazy would be going with William.He like a dumb man would be surprise as he arrived and they would be there.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kingdom Hearts
Countess

« Reply #969 on: June 10, 2011, 01:25:03 am »

what in the world? who likes people following them?,bit creepy for my taste  hide

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #970 on: June 10, 2011, 01:38:39 am »

The Middletons.

They smile, talk to Papz and even ask for copies of the pics they take for their family album.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #971 on: June 10, 2011, 01:39:05 am »

euhm ladies I'm gonna close this one it's getting a tibit to long (50 pages already! Shocked),
 but don't worry I'll just start a new one 'kay!
 Kiss
Akasha

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 [49]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: