Royal Gossip
April 26, 2019, 03:23:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 [57]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Power in the Shadow: Carole Middleton News and Chat Thread V  (Read 85503 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1120 on: April 12, 2019, 02:05:20 am »

^How much more status is there, in England, than being the mother of the future Queen Consort of England and MIL to the King?  There’s just no topping it in her world.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
LadySnowWhite
courtier

« Reply #1121 on: April 12, 2019, 05:26:25 am »

Yooper and Snowpea, I know Middleton fans still wont get it even if it is reported in the actual media and not just here or blogs.  What I mean is, why wouldnt people posting here at least like the fact that Meghan leaks things about the Middletons?  because what I am noticing is negative comments about Meghan for doing so.  And Im confused because it would at least indicate she has the same opinion about the Middletons as many do here.

How much people actually believe what is being leaked to the media is not my point.
Val
Princess

« Reply #1122 on: April 12, 2019, 09:18:00 am »

The RF here in the UK is becoming meaningless with so many unsuitable people manoeuvring their way in now.   The Republican Party is growing quickly and with people like Corbyn being anti Monarchy their days are very much numbered.  This will become even more obvious when QE no longer with us.
RandyDrx
royal watcher

« Reply #1123 on: April 12, 2019, 01:56:58 pm »

^How much more status is there, in England, than being the mother of the future Queen Consort of England and MIL to the King?  There’s just no topping it in her world.

Don't forget, she also will be the grandmother of a King... If the monarchy survives that is.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1124 on: April 12, 2019, 02:24:17 pm »

^Oh yeah.  Forgot that, too.

^^^I don't know, I guess so.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1125 on: April 12, 2019, 06:47:02 pm »

Don't forget, she also will be the grandmother of a King... If the monarchy survives that is.

Biting my tongue here.  easter-akasha Grandmother of Kings she is NOT. She's a legend in her own vile, mean-eyed, and smoker's pucker lipped demented version of her own mind. Go have a smoke now, Council Caro.  there
Val
Princess

« Reply #1126 on: April 12, 2019, 06:50:38 pm »

^

Spot on Snowpea and the opinion of most in the UK.  That ghastly conniving woman should never have been allowed anywhere near the RF.   Their popularity dipped considerably when she pushed her inappropriate daughter in PW’s direction.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1127 on: April 12, 2019, 07:40:12 pm »

Couldn't agree more with you guys but as long as there's a BRF and she's with us, that is the reality.

Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #1128 on: April 12, 2019, 07:53:13 pm »

^ and ^^ and ^^^ . . . but CM hasn't been seen much, really, in a long while.  And it appears that Cambridge approval is steadily climbing.   Kate is becoming Windsor-ized.    The one certainty in life is that things change and life moves on.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1129 on: April 12, 2019, 08:22:07 pm »

I think Carole is plotting her next move, but has to take Charles into consideration; Charles was born into a family where ruthlessness is the norm. She can't win in any case and I am sure Charles has been seething at how they trashed HM's Jubilee (first putting the MIdds on the boat and the nude scandal) and he likely loathes being labeled the evil monster in all the dialogue documentaries. Carole had better get it into her head that as King, Charles will be able to broom Kate out or make her life a misery. Carole and Kate still don't know what they're dealing with and all the means that he will have at his disposal (MI6, regular army, police and the ability to give orders) and he will use them.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #1130 on: April 12, 2019, 08:48:11 pm »

^ I think Carole has married her daughters off -- both financially secure -- and one the next Princess of Wales.  I doubt she is plotting a heck of a lot.  Does anyone really remember who did what during the Jubilee? 
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1131 on: April 12, 2019, 09:18:45 pm »

The courtier cares and so did Charles. Charles will be the one with the power and control and evidently Carole isn't thinking things through. Her scheming has worked out, but there is still a dolt son to advertise and marry off and I do believe Carole is in the fight of her life. I do not think she will end up having an easy time of it.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1132 on: April 12, 2019, 10:21:06 pm »

If only she could prod James to find a rich wife to "help."
india
Princess

« Reply #1133 on: April 12, 2019, 11:17:03 pm »

^^^ All of us here remember in great detail all the things The Low Rent Middletons and The Exhibitionist Kate did at the Jubilee.
RandyDrx
royal watcher

« Reply #1134 on: April 13, 2019, 09:04:11 am »

^^ I've read that James' French girlfriend is rich.
Venus De Milo
courtier

« Reply #1135 on: April 13, 2019, 11:32:13 am »

^ I think Carole has married her daughters off -- both financially secure -- and one the next Princess of Wales.  I doubt she is plotting a heck of a lot.  Does anyone really remember who did what during the Jubilee? 
I can guarantee you that the British establishment and royal courtiers have a very, very long memory.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 11:36:23 am by Venus De Milo » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 [57]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: