Royal Gossip
December 13, 2018, 09:13:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Divorce Drama Part VI  (Read 108736 times)
i used to be a monarchist
courtier

« Reply #580 on: May 26, 2016, 12:40:23 pm »

starsailor - I don't know what you're referring to.  When did this happen, BP and the showdown at the hospital?  Just curious.  Thanks.
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #581 on: May 26, 2016, 01:02:13 pm »

^
It was this event before the second 'birth':

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/kate-middleton/11569540/royal-baby-news-latest-prince-george-swimming.html

They tried to make it look as if she wanted to go to the pool, but there was no sight of George. Not even on her way back home.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #582 on: May 26, 2016, 05:33:36 pm »

Yes, it was, and look how close she was to the steering wheel, practically sat on top of it.  It was the Tuesdy and char-donnay arrived on the Saturday.  Had 3 RPO´s with her so no need for her to drive.   Alleged sprog I and nanny in the car and all going for a swimming lesson in one article, but all the others said 3 RPO´s and no sign of sprog I or nanny in the car.

Dork bill medd and council cath went to BP on the morning of 29 April  -  the excuse was because it was their wedding annivers, and she was driving the car.

All sounds most odd to me.  One sentence in the article was interesting  - 

It is not yet known what the purpose of their visit was, but if they took Prince George with them, the royal tot may well have been enjoying a swimming lesson in the palace pool as he usually does.

So, one minute they are going there to visit during the morning as it was their anniversary, and the next speculating it was to take sprog I swimming -  make up my mind.
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #583 on: May 26, 2016, 05:49:53 pm »

^
Yup. It's also strange that she was allegedly overdue but didn't go to the hospital. Any pregnant woman would be worried and see a doctor. But Council Cath was nowhere to be seen until she showed up at BP with the three rpo's.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #584 on: May 26, 2016, 07:13:45 pm »

Maybe the 23-strong team that were looking after her all had the day off  easter-bunny
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #585 on: May 27, 2016, 02:04:26 am »

I do think that if the marriage goes South, ends in a messy divorce, Kate WILL go crazy. In her warped mind, she gave the best years of her life to William and he owes her more than she's even getting right now. She has the title, security, and such, but you can tell that in her mind, she deserves more because she threw away ten years of her life. She has such a blinkered perspective of the realities that encompass relationships.

Ten years of waiting does not mean that it was ten years of dedication. She was freeloading off of that connection and was gladly taking the kudos of being the 'official girlfriend' and of course, access to the best clubs while on his arm, private jets to posh destinations and staying at posh resorts. Throw in the fact that her parents gave her all the money they had so she could live in style and of course, keep up and not have to work.

I still believe that Council Cath's was asked to sign something when she went to BP before the second showdown at the hospital. Since then everything changed. She looks awful, doesn't dare to have a photographer on call, no leaks to the press etc. I thought she would leak pregnancy rumors again or the usual things like how 'great' she and her marriage is. But there has been nothing. I guess they told her that the game is over.

I think Kate wasn't asked to sign, so much as she was TOLD to sign. I do think HM came down hard on her and it was a high level meeting with the courtiers present as well. She's oddly become more docile and seemingly cooperative and I believe she's been 'broken in' and is basically at a point where she's no longer breezily swanning around confidently and she looks like she's been suffering the last stages of disillusionment.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #586 on: May 27, 2016, 02:29:38 am »

Now all that has to be done is to physically boot her out of royal life. I think that slowly she's being sidelined and destroyed publicly as she's not visiting her small charities that she's patron of and only seen doing the fun stuff like sailing with Ben or visiting the Chelsea flower show. I think now Buckingham Palace is handling them and the KP press office has been shut down. I say this because there aren't anymore love sick articles or her mum putting out articles about her trying for more kids. The odd looking card that was sent out regarding their 5 year anniversary was sent from BP and not KP.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #587 on: May 27, 2016, 02:39:19 am »

Kate won the ring and the title, but the lost the game entirely.

I haven't played since I stopped
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #588 on: May 27, 2016, 03:06:37 am »

I once said that her free ride is over and ended when she got that ring. The fairy-tale of Kate triumphing over the aristos/odds/evil press/social barriers/conspiring courtiers/snooty RF/female competition was over and then she didn't know what to do with herself. She's basically at a point where she has no new narrative. The press hyped her up and set her up to succeed, but she blew it by suing them and not doing her part. She forgot that the press MADE her and got her that ring and she stupidly thought she owed them nothing in return. So now the new narrative after she snubbed the Irish Guards is how Kate has been slacking, the courtiers remind people that she sets her own agenda, and it's all on her.

Now all that has to be done is to physically boot her out of royal life. I think that slowly she's being sidelined and destroyed publicly as she's not visiting her small charities that she's patron of and only seen doing the fun stuff like sailing with Ben or visiting the Chelsea flower show. I think now Buckingham Palace is handling them and the KP press office has been shut down. I say this because there aren't anymore love sick articles or her mum putting out articles about her trying for more kids. The odd looking card that was sent out regarding their 5 year anniversary was sent from BP and not KP.

I think her charities have dropped her and I believe she's at a point where she's no longer going to do much outside of BP's purview. I think the thing with Ben and the flower show were under their direction and I think she's no longer allowed an independent agenda. There is no way that her charities are going to be subjected to being just a tool in her propaganda campaign and there can no longer be claims that she cares about them. So that part of her life is over and her charities are out and she's basically just being sent out on appearances. Nothing more since she never bothers.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #589 on: May 27, 2016, 12:29:32 pm »

That's pretty bad. What an existence. No wonder she looks so bad now.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: