Royal Gossip
June 20, 2018, 04:32:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Divorce Drama Part VI  (Read 100364 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #560 on: May 24, 2016, 08:00:30 pm »

^Exactly.

I think that her spirit has been broken and she's facing the reality of all that she's missing out on. She sees so many others leading exciting lives and indulging in the pleasures the world has on offer and of course, she can't do it. She's been forcibly brought back to the royal track and I think from here on out she's going to be doing appearances, attending court functions, adhering to the schedule of the Queen, and staying at William's side as required of her. Antics are over, indulgences are over, the free rein is over, and she's been put in her place, two paces behind William.

I think she's been forced to accept that her life isn't going to be one exciting event after another and she's living the life of a generic royal. She's had to accept that she is not Diana 2.0, she won't become a primary paparazzi target, she won't be getting couture by the handful, she won't be getting titles for her family, she will not be going to fashion shows, and she isn't going to essentially have it all thrown at her feet.

She actually is kind of a normal royal in that respect. She's supposed to do a round of duties, attend on the Queen when expected, and in a lot of ways, she actually has a normal life. I THINK that if not for her intransigence in the early years of her marriage, she and William would have had a stable, settled married life that William has sought and of course, she and he would probably be a more firmly established married couple.

Thing is, she thought married life would launch her and she would be able to kick back and explore her interests and make money and do exciting ventures for herself and Pippa. ironically, she has had to be reined in and told that no, she cannot just gallivant around the world blowing Charles' money on going to fashion shows, staying in top level hotel suites, and she isn't going to do what Fergie did. I think that is where strain kicked in.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #561 on: May 24, 2016, 09:21:45 pm »

The more that I think about it the more I'm starting to see that this could be Waity's last year as a royal wife. She looks ready to breakdown during the Chelsea flower show and today at the garden party. Why was her tacky stylist and hair dresser there when they've never attended on before to my knowledge. It feels like they're getting a big thank you for attending to the mess that is Kate by attending the party and the trip to the Far East. Their facade of happy family is cracking. They really should put a fork in this marriage and get in with their lives very separately.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #562 on: May 24, 2016, 09:57:08 pm »

I think a divorce would be the first wake-up call to William as well as Kate. it would mean a permanent break of a bond that has held for a long, long time and while Kate will be in the history books, it would end up being one of the most short-lived marriages in royal history and she will be remembered for all the wrong things. Katie Nichols and Claudia Joseph would be forced to eat crow and I wager Katie would lose her position as a columnist. Seward would be forced to completely realign her allegiance and watching the psychological gymnastics would be entertaining to see.

I think William and Kate only caused chaos and drama in their relationship and it only escalated with marriage and both are about to crash and burn. I think IF HM agrees to a divorce, William will be forced to suffer some kind of MAJOR sanction and penance while Kate will be cast out ruthlessly and with nothing. The main issue is how this wasn't supposed to happen, that Kate would create a loving home life and stability while William would provide an elevated station and way of life for Kate to live. He would provide her with a lot of things that she wanted and yet, he hasn't done that.

When I was in my early twenties, I fell hard for this guy. Basically I had just left a bad relationship and thought that this guy would in fact accept that I didn't want to have intimacy (you know what I'm talking about), that I was switching gears to lead a more stable personal life and I wanted quietness. Instead, he wanted 'more' and left town to get a new routine and a new job. I didn't know this, but his parents didn't approve of me being his girlfriend and I THINK they counseled against being in a relationship with me.

Over time I had problems letting go and I realize now that if we had married, his family would not approve of or welcome me and it would have caused a lot of misery. We had different values and timelines at the time and it simply wasn't meant to be. I don't think I would have been happy with him since he wanted things that I didn't and never did. I found out he's married to the girlfriend he told me he had broken up with and to be frank, he was more chivalrous with her at the time he broke it off rather than me. He dumped me over the phone.

I think that if this marriage breaks down, it'll be for Kate's best. She'll have problems starting over in life, but she'll have to make her way one way or another since after all, she'll end up basically being unsupported except for perhaps a small monthly stipend to live off of as alimony. The BRF won't leave her to starve on benefits, but they won't let her walk away with a lump sum, office in St. James, or apartment in KP. I think they'll give her enough a month to have a nice apartment in a nice place, but not London and they certainly won't let her keep her HRH.

As for William, I am sure he'll have his offices and staff yanked from him, his estates will go back under HM's control or sold off, and he'll basically be expected to defer to HM at all times and get to work at appearances whether he likes it or not. No more helicopter missions, no more military 'career,' no more independent agenda, no more mouthing off about his brother and family, no more really living at his own place, no more vacations, no more Hottie Prince BS, no more putting up some kind of anti-Charles act, no more anything of his own. No more running off to Africa to spend time with Jecca when he feels like it.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #563 on: May 24, 2016, 10:10:29 pm »

I think that would be a perfect scenario KF.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #564 on: May 24, 2016, 10:24:49 pm »

William had the chance of his generation and threw it all away, when he wasn't throwing everything back in the faces of his family. He LET the press diss his family, childhood friends, social class, courtiers who serve his family devotedly, and frankly, let Kate publicly molest his brother. Then he let Kate desecrate the Jubilee year, wreck his grandmother's 90th birthday celebrations, enabled the MIdds to run roughshod, and then abused the free legal services the BRF used to enjoy. After all that, having his own agenda and independent life is all over and frankly he has no rights to freedom.

Kate smashed HM's Jubilee, compromised the succession with the possibility of a surrogacy scandal, then of course, shirked her duties. It's not like HM didn't at least give Kate leeway and indulgences, but Kate stupidly ended up taking full advantage. Just for the lese majesty of pushing her vile rotten family to be included on the Jubilee float, she should be cut off without a cent. Throw in the nude scandal and then the subsequent bullying of the media and making several editors lose their jobs, she should be stripped even of the "Duchess of Cambridge" courtesy title and left with nothing other than Catherine Windsor. Anything else would be too much since she does not deserve it. She's done more damage in five years than Fergie did in seven, which says something. Even Fergie went to Balmoral and Sandringham when required.

i used to be a monarchist
courtier

« Reply #565 on: May 24, 2016, 10:50:48 pm »

You've summarised it all so clearly, KF.  Great posts.  thankyou
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #566 on: May 25, 2016, 12:12:52 am »

One thing I do know, is that it'll get ugly, but I think it would be for the best.

Thing is, Kate and her family were major trouble and stupidly William didn't take a lot of things into consideration.

1. Having a sex and drug trafficking Uncle is not an embarrassment or scandal, it is a criminal act and put frankly, that alone should have caused William to blast Kate out of his life. Kate KNEW what her dear uncle was up to, no one is that pig ignorant of what goes on in their family. If any normal guy found out that their girlfriend had hosted them in a drug and sex trafficking den, the guy in question would be screaming at the girlfriend and then shrieking that it was OVER and would have filed a restraining order against girlfriend in question.

2. Finances. Instead of being reassured that Kate came from money, the idiot never thought to take into consideration that his girlfriend should have money of her own. It never occurred to the idiot that it's one thing to come from a monied background, but the real thing he should be looking for is whether or not she was solvent in her own right. Fergie was overdrawn at the time of her engagement to Andrew, but what mattered to the BRF was her background as gentry, not whether or not she managed her finances responsibly.

3. Possessiveness. Texting nearly twenty times and letting his food get cold; death stares at his family and friends (especially the females); following him around; making him drive down to see her all the time; making him choose between time with her or time with his family. Throw in following him around after the 2007 breakup and frankly the red flags were there for any obtuse *fool* to see. Women are told to break away from men who show this stuff and to file for police protection if followed around.

4. Lack of social and family acceptance. After a while, they should have reached out and hung around her without William around. Instead they kept her out of their lives and the Duchess of Westminster even asked that Kate NOT go to her daughter's wedding.

5. Out of control sexuality. Showing off her privy parts, the lingerie modeling, yacht girl history. Her pimp uncle and God only knows what with her mother's background. Throw in what his friends possibly know and frankly that is a MAJOR red flag with anyone. Intimacy is great, but she's surrounded by so many toxic signs and shady people.

If there is a divorce, a TON of things about Kate and the Middletons will spill out and I think it will literally rock the monarchy to the top. No one will believe that the BRF didn't know about this and since the Midds will lose the protection of the BRF, in fact their enmity, it'll all come out. If Uncle Gary's activities were exposed in full, if it turned out that the Midds were in fact not as well off as presented, then I am certain that there will be major upheaval and a lot of nonstop barrages of articles about the full extent of Kate's shady background days as a yacht girl and who knows what else.

Then Pippa and James will come under the microscope and heaven knows what will be exposed in that area. William however will never live it down and I THINK this is what keeps HM from ordering a divorce. I do believe that is the only reason in fact.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #567 on: May 25, 2016, 02:11:54 am »

I think that the royal's have the upperhand and are shutting the Midds down and destroying them. Pippa can't use the royal connection to get ay work, James is entangled with suing a competitor and has to figure out how he;s going to pay back his investors, Waity looks like she's about to crack. They can go an try to tell the press about Wills, but I thnk that the royal family will strike first to make anything the Midds say look like a vendetta. Besides, idiot Wills has protected themall these years, once he removes that protection, that lot could go to jail. I remeber Wills saying that the birth of baby Char was a game changer. Since her birth, the Midds have been quieter and Ma Midd is barely seen in public now, so something's going on. I think that Wills and Waity have been living serrate for a while. I'm not sure if that's needed to get a divorce. I think with Waity being so bad, a quickie divorce might be on the cards.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #568 on: May 25, 2016, 02:36:18 am »

William will get flamed though; he won't be able to plead anything and I think the Windsors will let William get as scorched as the Middletons will be. No way will HM or the RF provide complete protection against any kind of backlash. I do believe that William will be burned badly at the hand of HM. When the BS goes down, William will get a fair share of the blame and since he stayed so long with Kate, I am certain that he won't be able to plead that he never knew anything about the Midds and of course, he won't be able to plead that his family didn't warn him.

What WILL catch up with the Windsors is how HM surely knew what was going on, but the BRF/William protected this information about the Midds from being used against the Middletons in a court of law. If it comes out that the BRF were in fact preventing the lawful investigation into the background of the business of Party Pieces, I am certain that it'll be major blow back from the public against the BRF. It doesn't matter that the Midds are being taken down now, what matters is that the BRF knew these things and still protected Kate and her family from legitimate scrutiny.

As for James and Pippa, the free ride is over. I THINK William might in fact be telling them to stop mooching off of him and his family. James owes investors and Pippa no longer has offers. I think Pippa's former offers are drying up since she's not producing royal invites and I do believe she's at a point where William is no longer asking contacts to give her job offers. As for James, I think he's just a dud and it's fairly entertaining to see this insufferably arrogant family getting kicked back in the face. James with his asinine business ideas and slipshod marketing was never good.

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #569 on: May 25, 2016, 05:13:35 am »

^^Of course Char's birth was a game changer. He got his heir and his spare. Waity's purpose had been fulfilled.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Val
Princess

« Reply #570 on: May 25, 2016, 07:53:46 am »

^

The other fact in the equation is that Cameron is fully aware of everything regarding the duo and the Middletons.  He is therefore party to the criminal and treasonable activities.   He is already in hot water over the Remain campaign and the above will bring him down when it's all exposed if he's not already gone.  The sooner the pair divorce and move on the better for all.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #571 on: May 25, 2016, 10:13:05 am »

I think Waity will be driven to the wall soon.

india
Princess

« Reply #572 on: May 25, 2016, 12:15:10 pm »

She and her vile family should crash right into it.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #573 on: May 25, 2016, 07:05:39 pm »

The Viper allegedly forcing Wimpo and Waity into couple's therapy. eating cookies
http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/05/25/prince-william-kate-middleton-therapy-couples-marriage-problems/
Little light
Countess

« Reply #574 on: May 25, 2016, 07:25:02 pm »

Thanks for the link Stephanie.

And utter garbage too. Carole wants them to have therapy otherwise her golden goose, PW, will leave the marriage leaving the Medds without all our tax payer money to spend.

Plus HM has supposedly given them time off to Balmoral for their marriage problems which made no difference, IMO.

So I'm calling  BS on this one. (I've always wanted to use that gif?).  easter-lol

And crap on her not ready to be a Royal. She said in her engagement interview she wanted to hit the ground running. Yeah, right! And if you believe that, you'll also believe my grandma was born with a wooden leg!

And she had plenty of time to get to know the score. 10 years of dating.

"Not ready to be a Royal"  :*butt*:
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #575 on: May 25, 2016, 08:05:49 pm »

^Agree 100%.  Five years on and she is not ready, what a load of old poppycock. What she means is she did not get what she though she signed up for.  Big houses, oodles of money, lflashion shows, umpteen luxurious, expensive holidays every year. Sometimes a marriage is too far gone for councelling, and this one hit the rocks a while back.  How does any husband get past his wife showing all, literally all, of her most intimate lady parts to the world.  Embarrassing for Joe Bloggs in the street, let alone a member of the rf. We have also seen those disgusting feet she could not even bother to books a pedicure for before she went to India/Bhutan, that shows what she thinks of everyone  -  nothing, nada, zilch.  She has also foisted too many complicated problems on to the rf in several other areas.  IMO the relation is irrepairable, it has gone too far now.  I believe all dork bill medd´s resentments towards her are coming to a head.  She has done too manyt things wrong, never learns, and continues to make major mistakes which should just not be happening.  Maybe a ma leak hoping it will force the rf into ordering councelling  -  she obviously does not know the rf, no wayw ill HM authorise that, just think if anyone leaked what was said, and it could happen.

I also call  BS BS BS big time.  And why leak to Hollywood whatever it is, I would imagine few British people read it, with no offence intended to our US members, they probably don´t bother with a lot of British rag mags  -  and I don´t blame them, good miss.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #576 on: May 25, 2016, 09:00:36 pm »

I agree with what you said ladies:
It' s been 5 years since Kate married William, she' s not new, she shoyuld be used to the press.
Not ready? Not yet ?  blink huh
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #577 on: May 25, 2016, 09:26:46 pm »

She isn't ready for reality.
No innocence in this and this photo was taken a million years ago.
http://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/wenn1231781-642x1024.jpg
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 09:33:01 pm by Stephanie » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #578 on: May 25, 2016, 10:05:08 pm »

If William had never gone to university, he would have probably been better off. It's not like he couldn't go later on in life, he could have just put it off, trained in the military, done appearances, done investitures and participated in court ceremonial and basically spent time traveling the world and making valuable connections. He could have worked for the Prince's Trust and spent time building a foundation with his brother and then spending time enjoying life with friends and family.

This only reinforces a view of mine that has developed mainly through observation of WK's relationship. William and Kate are from two drastically different ways of life and the issue isn't just about a bank account.

Kate come from a value system where it's not the past that matters, only the present and the idea of thinking long term just isn't there. Kate didn't think that she would have to wait long since in her set, her background, people apparently go to uni, spend a few years idling, and then get married and THEN decide to launch and climb up the social ladder. Max out the credit cards, wear as much up to date designer gear as possible, work hard at living a lifestyle hoping that it'll result in a promotion that will end up enabling the family to pay off the huge credit card debt. Kate doesn't think of the 'in-between' part of life where the end isn't yet there and she's been conditioned to expect others to give her guidance and direction and she has zero respect for authority figures in her life. Or boundaries, or rank. Kate has spent her entire life wanting someone, one person or another, taking care of her and she keeps making her safety/welfare/choices everyone else's responsibility.

Yet, with William's set, it's becoming more along the lines of go to uni, get a degree, settle into a career and marry in your thirties. A lot of them were self sufficient emotionally/psychologically at a young age due to boarding school and are career oriented, not just loafing around looking for the next 'fix' of drama or drugs or making some kind of mess of their lives. Most of them don't want to marry young and if they do marry young, it's usually to a person of their own background. As for authority and rank and boundaries, that is everything. William was raised to respect the combination of these things that his own father embodies. If William had imbibed these values he never would have dreamed of pulling a fait accompli or letting the press bash his family on Kate's behalf. Frankly put, William really lowered himself and he could have been so much better.

The Viper allegedly forcing Wimpo and Waity into couple's therapy.
http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/05/25/prince-william-kate-middleton-herapy-couples-marriage-problems/

First I think HM would encourage the couple to have help, but HM probably wouldn't understand why they would need therapy since they've known each other for so long. It's not like they were in some whirlwind courtship or in a marriage arranged for an advantageous treaty/alliance.

starsailor
Countess

« Reply #579 on: May 26, 2016, 12:11:20 pm »

I still believe that Council Cath's was asked to sign something when she went to BP before the second showdown at the hospital. Since then everything changed. She looks awful, doesn't dare to have a photographer on call, no leaks to the press etc. I thought she would leak pregnancy rumors again or the usual things like how 'great' she and her marriage is. But there has been nothing. I guess they told her that the game is over.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: