Royal Gossip
December 13, 2018, 09:20:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Divorce Drama Part VI  (Read 108739 times)
Little light
Countess

« Reply #540 on: May 23, 2016, 01:00:25 pm »

Since it was alleged that PW part paid for Dingley Dell, that will have be taken into consideration in any final settlement.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #541 on: May 23, 2016, 10:41:21 pm »

Oh the irony; big divorce and the husband ends up getting the house. Imagine the Midds losing their estate and being forced back to something smaller in a less than stellar neighborhood. Carole would crucify Kate and be a monster to live with. Imagine Carole losing not just the title and the contacts, but the large estate where she lords it over staff and family alike. James and Pippa would lose their ability to brag about their home and then they would have to downsize their junk they own and then of course, deal with the reality of coming down in the world.

What WOULD change is that the family situation would change.

Instead of being indulgent, Carole will see red each time she sees her spud and chances are she will scream at them for not working, not succeeding, not getting married, and basically raging at them for existing and being on her hands. No more generous allowance, no more letting them lounge around idly, no more anything that they used to have as they were on the rise. They're too notorious now and too exposed.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #542 on: May 24, 2016, 12:54:12 am »

That'd be epic. Waity's at the mercy of Wills getting balls to boot her out, Pippa's at the whim of her boyfriend not booting her out of his home and James is at the mercy of his investors that he'll have to pay back. All of Carole's kids are utter failures. I believe she's in financial straits and the flat that Pippa lived in in Chelsea has been sold. The article saying that she'd moved into her boyfriend's place said that furniture was moved from the Chelsea flat and the house in Berkshire. Man, could Carole also live there as she was seen with Pippa coming out of the house? It feels like the Midds are being reduced to nothing as preperations are made to dump Waity back to Berkshire.

Keep Calm and Carry On
india
Princess

« Reply #543 on: May 24, 2016, 01:09:15 am »

^^Gosh, it would be so wonderful for that to happen. The Potato Head would almost be pitiful if that would be the case. But, the best would be to see how it effects the Monster Viper. She is a horrible human being. I am looking forward to the day.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #544 on: May 24, 2016, 04:57:59 am »

It would be an object lesson as to why women MUST have something in their own name and bank account.

There is no way Waity will be able to leverage the ten years she spent with him into a fat settlement, since only the time spent married is taken into account. In regards to money and career support and anything else, that can't be claimed since after all, William was born into wealth, his position as Prince was his since birth and he is in the succession, so she can't claim she made him in that area. As for career support, she's been notoriously workshy and he's been the supportive one, despite the fact that her role is supposed to be as a help-meet.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #545 on: May 24, 2016, 09:23:56 am »

The more they appear together the more problems can be seen on their faces and their body languages.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #546 on: May 24, 2016, 09:39:07 am »

Showing more and more all the time.  This debacle of a marriage gets worse by the week.  Yesterday they looked terrible, which is why I don´t buy the reporter saying they were calling one another darling all the time  - what a load of old  BS BS that is. From what we could see there appeared to be no words of endearment between them, and never have been over the years.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #547 on: May 24, 2016, 10:26:19 am »

http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/kolkomilko/media/article-3604998-348BD40B00000578-756_647x391_zpsciyyblpo.jpg.htm

Willy is a sad man who is somewhere else in his thoughts, Harry is, too and Waity does try to show how much happy she is (for the cameras). What a couple!

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #548 on: May 24, 2016, 10:54:28 am »

Showing more and more all the time.  This debacle of a marriage gets worse by the week.  Yesterday they looked terrible, which is why I don´t buy the reporter saying they were calling one another darling all the time  - what a load of old  BS BS that is. From what we could see there appeared to be no words of endearment between them, and never have been over the years.

They both made their bed, tough ticks if they aren't happy. They knew who the other was and frankly neither should be unhappy. Kate has her title and security and glamorous life, William has a wife who can't stand up to him and walk away and lets him do what he wants.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #549 on: May 24, 2016, 12:15:08 pm »

http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/kolkomilko/media/kate%20hanky_zpsq1pus7rl.jpg.html

Another talkative photo about our happy couple when people are not around them. 

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #550 on: May 24, 2016, 12:18:37 pm »

DM said it was allegedly a bit of an allergy  -  so why go to the flower show, let dork bill go on his own.  Anyway, what about her alleged gardening at AH and all that rubbish, doesn´t have an allergy for all that does she - oops, sorry, forgot, she probably doesn´t go near the garden very often.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #551 on: May 24, 2016, 01:20:33 pm »

Accumulation of lies but they don't worry about it.  bored3

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #552 on: May 24, 2016, 01:28:55 pm »

http://67.media.tumblr.com/8f973bf9b29666a1cb0468d199e1f0cf/tumblr_o7nig7ZJbr1qjrmi6o1_540.jpg eating cookies
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #553 on: May 24, 2016, 02:10:13 pm »

I really think divorce is getting closer particularly after that photograph of her with the tissues.
I think she's been told something quite upsetting (for her).  Bring it on.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #554 on: May 24, 2016, 03:18:06 pm »

Wimpo holding his head in despair and Waity shedding crocodile tears-something is definitely up.
Little light
Countess

« Reply #555 on: May 24, 2016, 06:49:06 pm »

That photo where Waity is jutting her chin out is a tupically aggressive gesture. That coupled with her screwing up her eyes so they are half shut is another agressive gesture.

And no, I'm not referring to her underbite.

She hates him, really hates him. For whatever he's done, or not done. She hates him. And this photo is reminiscent to me of the famous Charles and Diana one where they both looked in different directions. And that is what this photo reminds me of too.

I also thought they were out of sync at their graduation photo where their bodies were going opposite directions.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #556 on: May 24, 2016, 06:52:22 pm »

What is Wimpo doing with his hand?
Trying to chase Waity away?
http://67.media.tumblr.com/d520c48586874ca6efca7d9575f666d3/tumblr_o7not0F2eu1tkbuybo2_400.gif
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #557 on: May 24, 2016, 07:25:41 pm »

I think he's trying to keep her behind him, as she's required by protocol.

I wonder how long until this entire situation goes up in PR flames.

She hates him, really hates him. For whatever he's done, or not done. She hates him.

I can only think she hates him because she isn't living the cosmopolitan life that she dreamed. I think she hates him for not remaining the hottie prince and hates him for who knows what else.

I also thought they were out of sync at their graduation photo where their bodies were going opposite directions.

Even then they were going in different directions in life. Their union just isn't natural.

marion
Duchess

« Reply #558 on: May 24, 2016, 07:28:34 pm »

She's probably sooooo unhappy that her dream has turned to ashes and must know her family will not be supportive of her when the divorce comes - because as sure as night follows day they will split up - a question of "when" not "if". she is trapped in a nightmare scenario.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #559 on: May 24, 2016, 07:29:18 pm »

^She hates him because he turned out to be human, just like every other man, and the fairy tale she dreamed up in her head is not the reality she must live.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: