Royal Gossip
June 19, 2018, 01:52:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William and Kate emulating the Middletons is threatening the monarchy  (Read 1484 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: May 31, 2016, 12:43:18 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3616866/Etiquette-expert-William-Hanson-says-Royal-Family-normal.html thumbsup
LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 04:13:15 pm »

laugh
The greater the chance we have of seeing you down the aisle in the Waitrose on Kensington High Street, the less of a case there is to have you.
thumbsup this about sums up how I've been feeling about Waity

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Val
Princess

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 05:20:59 pm »

Bill thought that by flopping down on the Medds sofa and eating Ma's cheese on toast was being normal.  Even now he can't see that they wouldn't have had the slightest interest in him if he was Bill the banker or builder.  With that clouded vision and judgement he is a totally unsuitable future King and a serious thread to the monarchy.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 05:27:33 pm »

The writer didn't lie...AT ALL.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2016, 06:04:23 pm »

Since Philip calls HM Cabbage than there is nothing wrong with us calling Waity Potato Head.  easter-lol That should be BillyWillies pet name for her.

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2016, 07:56:32 pm »

^ laugh lmao

Bill Medd doesn't really know what normal is, just like both Crotchbridges wouldn't know what work is if it hit them in the face yelling "I'm work!!"
india
Princess

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2016, 09:33:58 pm »

They would know what it was if it hit them in their crotches.
Val
Princess

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2016, 09:41:04 pm »

^
LOL
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2016, 10:07:46 pm »

Oh India!! I just spit Dr. Pepper all over my computer!  laugh
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2016, 10:48:12 pm »

^^^  lmao
They would probably like it if it hit them in their sodding crotches!  Embarrassed
india
Princess

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2016, 11:04:32 pm »

And, they would like it.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2016, 11:14:45 pm »

I think the real problem is how no one in the RF is really aspiring to being better or breaking new ground. I'm not talking about violating tradition, or ignoring appearances and doing meet/greets with the people and ignoring family traditions. I'm talking about ding more than going to university and taking a fluff course and not filling their university time with joining the social clubs and doing projects and really enriching themselves. Harry skipped uni and joined the military and while that's great, when he wasn't serving, he spent his time jet setting and making a mess of his personal life. More than enough has been said about William. These young royals think that by being directionless and dressing slovenly is being normal, it's not. None of them have any excuse for not doing better, or being better, or aspiring to more than just and idealized form of normalcy.

The Windsors are already such a tabloid sideshow that any other promotional act is in fact just another act in their sideshow. Harry being 'hip' with HM for the Invictus Games is in fact not at all exciting since as it is, he's made such a show of himself during his twenties that this is just another act. It's almost tiring seeing these titled, wealthy, well connected people throw all their potential away on being complete buffoons. To be honest, as much as I admire Diana, Diana and Fergie failed to find the right balance between being outgoing and fun to being outright chaotic and idiotic. I sincerely believe that had Diana and Fergie straightened up and stopped wreaking havoc, they would still be married and Diana would be alive. For the life of me, I NEVER understand why on holy mother earth these royals treat their ancestry as something to be downgraded/ashamed of.

Worst thing is, they've adopted the worst traits the middle class does have. The hyperactive social aspirationalism that basically creates a two-faced perspective of life/actions/the way they treat others, the addiction and entitlement complex towards having a lifestyle they believe they deserve (whether or not they can afford it) and an unhealthy addiction to making something happen in their life, even if it's trouble. Throw in getting a fluff degree and starting out in life with no skills or experience and then you have a perfect epitomization of that in William and Kate.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: