Royal Gossip
December 13, 2018, 08:37:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Divorce Drama Part VI  (Read 108726 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« on: August 12, 2015, 05:09:08 pm »

New place to talk about the possibility of divorce.

Thank you, KF, but this is now Fly's role.  This message is just to clarify that situation.  YM
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 01:27:06 am by YooperModerator » Logged

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 05:25:07 pm »

Don't mind me. Just marking my spot.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 12:07:29 am »

William misses you, Catherine! How the Prince has cut back on his social life since becoming a father... and when he does go out, he often leaves his wife at home

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at friends' wedding on Saturday in Devon
    But many of their circle were surprised to see the couple together at all
    Kate has barely been seen at social events since the birth of Prince George
    Now friends rarely see William, who stays at home with his young family

Before marrying, Kate was never exactly wild, but sometimes she could be the life and soul of the hunt balls, Chelsea nightclubs and even roller rinks – who can forget her glitzy appearance drinking shots in gold hot pants and skates during her brief 2007 split from William?

As they approached their late 20s, the wedding season became a huge fixture in the pre-marital couple’s lives. Kate would stride down country church pathways as if she was back on the St Andrews University catwalk, often smiling happily for the cameras. She and William even used one wedding as a way of dropping the hint they were engaged.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3199556/William-misses-Catherine-Prince-cut-social-life-father-does-leaves-wife-home.html#ixzz3ivacTrFU

Sounds like Kate has become domineering and of course, William is now leaving her behind just as we suspected.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2015, 06:31:50 am »

She's turning into her mother by the sound of it - AH must be such a wonderful happy place to live  laundry

rainbow
courtier

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2015, 07:54:01 am »

Poor bugger - classic controlling behaviour -isolate from friends and move mummy into shadow hall.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2015, 05:08:08 pm »

All smoke screen and mirrors to cover the fact that they don´t live together.  Sprog I appears to prefer nanny, so all that rubbish about being at home with the kids is just that, rubbish.  Sprog II doesn´t know what day of the week it is, only months old.  has to be some cover to pretend they are together.  What man stays in all the time when they have kids, and especially one with nannies, night nurses, housekeeper, et all.  She doesn´t even have to make her own bed.  Could understand if wasty working a full time job, money tight and two kids to see to, but that is not the case here.  Nope, lies, smoke screens and mirrors  -  as usual.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2015, 10:02:47 am »

OMG!
Wimpo takes ORANGINA to a wedding and stays overnight!
What's happening under our very noses?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3201634/Mystery-Duchess-Cambridge-misses-wedding-minute.html
 Carole making lovepotion for Wills
Val
Princess

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2015, 11:35:15 am »

^^

Pic of her in the car all tiarad up allegedly going to a state banquet is quite telling.  Waity looks thoroughly miserable and willy looking away with the trade mark clenched jaw.
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2015, 01:02:20 pm »

I guess juggers instructed them to attend the wedding, but they probably had an argument. It would have looked bad if he didn't show up. That way they can spin that Waity didn't feel well. Otherwise there would be divorce rumours in the media now.

This marriage seems to be over. I doubt that he will go to Mustique. I think it's not a big deal to just announce a divorce. As if the public would be shocked  laugh
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2015, 01:21:09 pm »

Shocked  -  but of course we would be  laugh laugh laugh laugh  Should I order the champagne and now and put it to chill  easter-bunny easter-bunny
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2015, 02:36:15 pm »

^
Yes, please! Let's celebrate!  newyear celebration
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2015, 03:01:55 pm »

^^ and ^ may I join you?  flower celebration easter-bunny

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2015, 08:54:43 am »

It seems there is trouble in paradise, they can't pretend the happy couple-image any longer.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2015, 11:49:17 am »

Going downhill fast, and all this rubbish about "tired mother" and "needs bill medd by her side"  -  by her side for what, lazing around drinking char-donna and smoking cigarettes.  Pretty obvius niehter of them have  bond with sprog I, all he ever wants, bless him, is nanny Maria.  Char-donnay probably in the nursery with the nurse or another nanny.  Ma running the household of staff - poor devils, and cath might, possibly, maybe be, file her nails prior to light up her 30th cigarette of the day.  I don´t think they even live together any more.  Who knows where bill medd lives, might be at Harry´s secret London pad, he is in Africa after all.  Body language sub zero, it was awful at Portsmouth the other week, and that clenched jaw, it will snap one day if he clenches any harder.
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2015, 12:22:41 pm »

^
She is playing the victim like after the break up in 2007. She and CM used the media in order to play the victim, and he had to take her back (it made him and his family look bad). I guess this is the reason why this stupid article was published. He probably left her and she is trying to get him back by acting like a helpless snowflake. She and the viper are probably hoping that he will be scared of bad PR if he doesn't take her back.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2015, 01:33:39 pm »

Well, it won´t work, the rf are pretty clued up on the medds devisous, cunning ways now.  If they are seperated then bill medd needs to grow and pair and stay away.  A lot of public dislike for cath and the medd family en masse, street parties if there is a divorce, so just get on with it.  They are thoroughly disliked, and the palace are good at spin.  Viper ma might think she has "won" some battles, but she will never win the war.
Kibby3
courtier

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2015, 02:40:42 pm »

she can play the victim all she wants but the palace has treated her with kid gloves and given her all the excuses and chances imaginable.  They are not going to get blamed like they did with Diana.  No one buys that Katie is a victim of anything but her own devious plans beginning to backfire finally!  I am so over the poor princess Kate routine...she is 33 years old and has been a royal girlfriend and then wife for over 10 years.  How much time does she need to adjust already.
Liquorice
Baroness

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2015, 03:50:35 pm »

^ And because she has become HRH The Duchess of Cambridge, we know a lot of things about her daily life. Titles like 'Kate needs your help William !' can't work anymore because we know she has a full-time nanny, skips London 7/7 memorial service for Wimbledon, and even is rumoured to have her mother managing her household (which must be true, judging by the male ties at Charlotte's christening). It's impossible to show off your nanny dressed up like Mary Poppins and then pretend you're a helpless overwhelmed mother.
No, to me, playing the victim in the DM won't work well this time.
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2015, 05:44:25 pm »

I have a theory re the current negative press - I think they're planted by the Medds as they know she's on her way out. This way she has an excuse not to go out or do anything (everyone is picking on her), and when the inevitable happens and she's kicked out she can save face by blaming the 'nasty press'. With the added bonus of being a martyr to the press, just like Diana. Pure damage limitation, or firefighting.
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2015, 06:06:59 pm »

Do we really believe that Kate is not interested in being a princess when the time comes?  eightball queeny
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: