Royal Gossip
November 18, 2017, 04:24:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William to Help Trouble Youngsters  (Read 2891 times)
marion
Duchess

« on: August 09, 2015, 08:23:49 pm »

Yes, you heard it hear first folks - well almost....

Prince William, second in line to the UK's throne, has begun the groundwork for his main focus as the future king of England.  Prince William will soon be expected to scale up his royal duties as his father, Prince Charles, 66, begins helping out his ageing mother Queen Elizabeth II more actively in her royal duties.  In preparation for his future role, Prince William, 33, has asked his aides to help him establish how he can champion the cause of young people who suffer bullying or mental illness, 'The Sunday Times' reported.  The prince, who began work as an air ambulance helicopter pilot last month, will continue with his royal duties but believes he should focus on helping young people when he leaves the job in about two years' time.

"He has spent a lot of time over the past couple of years, away from the public eye, visiting young people who are struggling to cope.

"When he spends time with them, he finds that, partly based on his own experiences, he is able to connect deeply with them," the newspaper quoted a royal aide as saying.

William has expressed particular interest in helping those suffering from depression, breakdowns, cyber-bullying and homophobic bullying, and is said to be concerned about the number of young gay men committing suicide.

It is thought he is also keen to help young people struggling with loss and grief.

The prince has asked The Royal Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry, the charitable vehicle he shares with his wife and brother, to identify charities and campaigns that could benefit from his support.

His memory of losing his mother, Princess Diana, in a car crash in 1997, when he was 15, is understood to have influenced his decision. 

http://zeenews.india.com/news/india/prince-william-to-help-troubled-youth_1644420.html

To me this is a load of  BS.  For a start how convenient that he has spent so much time away from the public eye visiting people who are struggling to cope.  IMO this is more spin to try and counter the increasing unease being felt about his lack of work ethic and rescue his dismal reputation.  We're supposed to believe willy's working OK it's just that we don't see him do it - ha on what planet I ask.  willy's been away from the public eye all right – but I doubt very much he has been working at anything much recently  other than sunning himself in  ? Africa if the tan he was sporting at the christening was anything to go by.

As for this "he finds that, partly based on his own experiences, " - sure,  yes his mother died - we all know that and it was tragic but does anyone remember when he was visiting a charity (I think it was a hospice ) a while back and he kept saying "Oh my mother died too you know" - he doesn't seem to have any interest in others and their problems but just used the visit as  an excuse to talk about his problems/life experiences - he should be listening and supporting others like is mother used to but he hasn't got a compassionate bone in his body so would never be any good at this sort of work even if the story is true

I am sure if he had really been making these visits we would have heard about them long ago, even if we didn't get details of visits in the interests of privacy  - what a gift to juggers it would have been to use these visits to  improve willy's public image,  and at least truthful for a change.

There has been so much spin being generated to try and bolster willy's dismal laziness and lack of interest in just about anything really other than holidays and having fun that I wouldn't be surprised if juggers isn't suffering from permanent dizziness.

Val
Princess

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 09:04:33 pm »

What utter rubbish and yes definitely juggers spin to counteract the negativity regarding Willy's indolent lazy lifestyle.   Same sort of thing as Waity secretly visiting her charities - as if.   The thing is no one believes a word of it and the public just become more  angry at the complete waste of taxpayers money, dipping in to this that and the other just to satisfy a Willy whim like wanting to be a pilot.
india
Princess

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 09:46:13 pm »

And what about that very expensive multimillion dollar helicopter that was purchased on his behalf? I suppose that was just one of those Willy Whims.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 09:47:12 pm »

^ and ^^  Excellent posts.  One question I would like to ask  -  just when has bill medd had any training for being ah heir?  After his gap year he was meant to be going into some sort of  position at the Foreign Office.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-william-work-foreign-office-3273139

Then of course he started "work" recently at EAAA -  so much leave I am surprised they know he works there.

I also recall that on Sky News the morning he started at EAAA the reporter was telling us he had just started, nervous, blah blah. She also said, and her words not mine, that bill medd saw no reason why he could not continue doing this job for a long time, combining it with some royal duties.

Hmmm,  bit of a turn around now the isn´t it.  Early July he intends to be doing the job for a long time, and here we are , not even mid August yet, and we are being told maybe two years at EAAA.

As for visiting troubled youngsters in recent times behind the scenes, well, I will never believe that.  For a start as has been said above juggers would have loved to have announced that to make bill medd look good.  There is also the matter that he generally looks uncomfortable with children, he is not a natural at all.  That photo of him recently, pure pr op.  And that sun tan, did he get that visiting troubled children, or was he in Africa with Harry, smashing sun tan, he was sporting that at the christening.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/07/07/17/2A4F6CD700000578-3151879-image-a-351_1436286769149.jpg

And poor ickle soldier, he lost his mum at 15. Ah, how many kids lose their mum at that age, and younger, with only a father left to care for them, struggling for money to keep going and cope with his grief.  Bill medd had the whole rf to support him, more than enough money for any help on the emotional front that he needed. Do I feel sorry for him  -  nope, not one bit.  I am sorry he lost his mother, but for goodness sake, don´t keep pulling the Diana card, he wore that out donkeys years ago.  And if he is still grieving for his mother and playing the woe is me my mother died when I was 15 angle 18 years down the line then he has serious mental issues for sure.  Was he put in an orphanage, was he neglected, was he left to fend for himself, was he left with no family, was he left with a father struggling to make ends meet and always at work to keep body and soul together?  No to all of them.  33 years old and still whining about losing his mother, he needs to grow up.

And what experience does he have about bullying  William has expressed particular interest in helping those suffering from depression, breakdowns, cyber-bullying and homophobic bullying, and is said to be concerned about the number of young gay men committing suicide..   laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh  I call  BS on that.  Are we meant to think he has suffered depression, cyber-bullying, homophobic bullying, is he a gay man looking to commit suicide?  No, he is not, so in all honesty how can he even begin to understand how these people feel.  How can you empathise with people who have suffered so much when you don´t know the meaning of the words, let along experienced them.

And how does any of the above prepare him to be  King of the United Kingdom.  I think the British people expect more from a monarch than helping troubled kids and pretending he knows anything about how they feel.  Are they meant to think that just with a hug, a pat and a visit they will all miraculously be cured?

I have read some clap trap about bill medd in recent years, but this one really does take the biscuit big time. Basically he is a lazy good for nothing, who succeeds at nothing he tries out, all lies and spin to make the public think he works. Well guess what juggers, so few people believe it any more because it is just that, all lies, spin, smoke screen and mirrors  -  and surprise, surprise, we see straight through it.   He is a 33 year old layabout, he is no better than the rest of them.  He earns no money, he does no work, he thinks he is entitled to have him and his vile outlaws funded down to the last tissue they use by the taxpayer. Well guess what again, we are all sick of it, and why we should fund the vile medds is beyond me and is way out of order.

Wonder if we will get the press coverage on the day he leaves in the same way that we got it on the day he joined.  No, of course not, probably left already.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 09:56:41 pm »

I am posting this seperately, , missed the modify time line.  Found this on a social media site and the commentor is obviously not impressed with this latest bill medd news.  Already gone viral one would imagine.

How very odd that details of PW's concern for youth has just been leaked.  If he's been doing this for the past few years, then why hasn't this been published before now? His Centre Point meetings were given great publicity as he was following in the footsteps of  his mother. Regarding this current news, the privileged Prince meeting with the dispossessed British youth is a God-given PR opportunity which appears to have slipped under the Press's radar.  These meetings would have been leaked via social media - just imagine the bragging - "I met PW today..."

Does Knauf really think that he can continue to pull the wool over our eyes? Working with the cerebrally-challenged Cambridges has obviously dulled his perceptive abilities, but, unfortunately, for him we are not all stupid and blinkered. This is nothing more than a preparing-the-ground exercise to announce PW's resignation from the EAAA - security issues will of course, be cited for his departure. His aides and advisers should have considered those matters before he joined the EAAA. The Diletantte Prince picks and chooses and drops his career once again..for how much longer is this wastrel going to be indulged??

He and his pr are doing him no favours at all it would appear.  So many seeing through it all now, his house of cards has been built on sand that is now shifting.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2015, 10:32:38 pm »

Just rereading the article.  A couple of things spring out at me.

He has spent past two years in secret meetings with youngsters with mental issues who he has formed a close bond with.
Yet this bond is so close he has no idea who runs any charities in this line and has asked courtiers to identify some.  Hmm, bit contradictory isn´t it.

As for secret meetings well we've heard that one before.  The whole story is a mass of contradiction and most of it we've heard before.   However, the old, badly worn out Diana card is out, it says it's all because his mother died.  He uses that old chestnut for everything doesnt he.

I would guess he's only got 18 months to go anyway with EAAA as he allegedly started January didn't he? Also odd we don't seem to be getting any more sightings of him with the air ambulance.

I wonder if he's the one getting therapy for mental issues.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2015, 10:37:59 pm »

Wimpo IMO is ONLY doing this for PR.
Not even to be seen as a good Samaritan but to be seen as a young traumatzed half orphan.
I can totally see him giving self pitying speeches and shedding crocodile tears in front of youngsters who are dealing with loss NOW and not 18 years ago.
Val
Princess

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2015, 11:25:01 pm »

He is so totally unsuitable to be a King, totally lacking in grey matter and genuine compassion.  The predicted demise of the Monarchy by 2025 will get the whole Country letting out a huge sigh of relief that we aren't going to be ruled by this seemingly inadequate imbecile.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2015, 01:28:29 am »

No-one knows how long the monarchy will last. People have been predicting its demise since the 19th century. If the Queen lives as long as her mother she may well still be on the throne in 2025. Charles might live to be 100. Who can tell.
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2015, 02:21:58 am »

"William has expressed particular interest in helping those suffering from depression, breakdowns, cyber-bullying and homophobic bullying, and is said to be concerned about the number of young gay men committing suicide."

William is such a liar. He doesn't care about gay rights

http://www.thewrap.com/prince-william-kate-middleton-reject-benedict-cumberbatchs-gay-rights-plea/

And as for cyber bullying, we all know he'll claim "I was online in 1994 & someone made a mean comment about my mum." Then Princess Crotch Grabber will trot out & shed a tear about "People made my pregnancies so hard. They said I was too fat & too tall."
marion
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2015, 05:27:29 am »

It would be difficult to make something that didn't happen hard...just saying....
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2015, 07:53:43 am »

In my opinion it isn't true. Is it an official announcement? Why does he do any charity secretly? Leaking again.  huh

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2015, 08:01:31 am »

The idea that William might have suffered depression after his mother's death is quite possible. It isn't unusual for people to suffer in that way, regardless of the age at which a person loses their parent/s (my personal experience was that it took me close to 5 years to come out of the depression I suffered after my mother died and I was almost 50 when that happened).

I wouldn't write off the bullying either.

We have had reports for years that Charles was often the target when he was at school in things like rugby where the boys thought it was 'fun' to 'kick the future king' so it isn't unreasonable that maybe William suffered some of that.

You also don't have to have experienced something to have empathy for those who have.

I was recently talking to a lady who works in Cambridge (she was in Australia for a visit to her sister who is a friend of mine) and she said that it wasn't unusual for both William and Kate to turn up at one of the two charities with which she is involved in the Cambridge area and to do so unannounced. She works with children's charities although she didn't name them. I don't see any reason why she would lie to me on that issue so maybe there is some truth in this story.
Val
Princess

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2015, 08:11:29 am »

Whenever the lazy duo visit charities it is sung from the rooftops as desperate PR.  Those close to the duo say sadly they would  and never have visited charities without a hidden agenda of good PR.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2015, 08:53:16 am »

Val - are you saying that my friend's sister is a liar?

She is the one who told me that they regularly visit the charities that she works with in the Cambridge area unannounced. She lives there, she works with the charities, no one asked her specifically if they ever came, it was almost a throwaway line that she knew them because they often visited these charities with no fanfare - just them and their protection, no media, no coverage etc.

Why would she lie?
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2015, 09:31:56 am »

@ Val/marion  -  I have a very good friend in Norfolk, lives not far from AH,and who has many friends down that way, who says they are rarely seen down there, and when some drivel is put in the papers they have a good old laugh, as they know it is lies and pure spin for press pr.  The charity down there rarely sees them, and when they do it is a press fanfare and most are in shock.  So yes, I do believe this is all lies and drivel, this is their normal MO.  They do so little that anything they do is screamed from the roof tops, yet we have heard nothing for several years now.  Even Centrepoint visits are leaked out to make bill medd look good.  As for wasty, I believe we would all know about visits she does, they are so rare.  Strange not one of her charities seems to have gained anything from her patronages, with little in the way of press presence thanks to her. They are as obscure now as they were four years ago.

I also believe this is pure pr spin leading up to an announcement that bill medd is leaving EAAA  -  if he hasn´t already.  Many have gained the impression the EAAA were not happy with the exposure given to that poor doctor flying with him the first week.  Talk about have nothing to do with him, the Curse of Doom always follows, that poor woman took a real pasting from the press, intruding into her private life, all because she was in the same team as bill medd.  Outrageous.  As with the recent news of him attending that shooting incident, and families waving at him, that went down great in the area, people laughing their socks off.  Then EAAA confirmed that bill medd was not there on that occasion.  Seems they see through it all and don´t want to be used for spin purposes maybe.

Yes, his mother died, we all felt sorry for him, but that was 18 years ago, and here he is still playing "my mother died when I was 15" card, which for the public fell into the bin in tatters years ago.  Anything wrong in his life and he wants to play the Diana card. Woe is me, I am so ill done by, I have two free homes, guards, limos, range rovers, a huge staff to cater to my every whim. granny to buy me anything I want, including a helicopter and a job flying with EAAA, everything, including tissues to blow my nose, paid for by those stupid, simple, taxpayers, oh woe, my life is awful.  There is an upside though, all my personal money just accumulates and never gets spent, and the plebs are too stupid to realise that.  Oh yes, let´s all feel sorry for bill medd, and now he gives us the vile medds to support as well.  Yes, wonder alleged future king my backside.

If he is that disturbed himself then he should not be even thinking of trying to help troubled youngsters.

I also like the little para about been doing all this for a couple of years now, but then oops, I have my aides etc trying to identify charities in need.  Really, how contradictory, why not continue to support the ones he allegedly claims he already does.  For me that speaks lies and  pr spin  -  one minute he is doing it, next he is asking staff to look into it and identify charities for him. The two do not equate at all in my opinion.

They do not appear to realise that many people live in Norfolk, with small villages and people gossiping, as is normal, so nothing escapes the Norfolk people, especially the ones in the area.  Some of the feedback I get from down there is hilarious and so far from what is published in the papers it is hard to believe we are talking about the same people.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2015, 10:17:04 am »

It would be nice if that were true about them visiting charities unannounced, but it does seem very out of character. They are all about PR and they know a lot of people think they're lazy and wonder when they're going to start working. I don't think they would feel the need to announce every visit, if they do visit as often as you've been led to believe, but we should get pictures/selfies/posts on Twitter every once in a while from people who've seen them. Secrecy doesn't really exist anymore, not in the age of social media.  dontknow
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2015, 10:42:31 am »

@ Val/marion  -  I have a very good friend in Norfolk, lives not far from AH,and who has many friends down that way, who says they are rarely seen down there, and when some drivel is put in the papers they have a good old laugh, as they know it is lies and pure spin for press pr.  The charity down there rarely sees them, and when they do it is a press fanfare and most are in shock.  So yes, I do believe this is all lies and drivel, this is their normal MO.  They do so little that anything they do is screamed from the roof tops, yet we have heard nothing for several years now.  Even Centrepoint visits are leaked out to make bill medd look good.  As for wasty, I believe we would all know about visits she does, they are so rare.  Strange not one of her charities seems to have gained anything from her patronages, with little in the way of press presence thanks to her. They are as obscure now as they were four years ago.

I also believe this is pure pr spin leading up to an announcement that bill medd is leaving EAAA  -  if he hasn´t already.  Many have gained the impression the EAAA were not happy with the exposure given to that poor doctor flying with him the first week.  Talk about have nothing to do with him, the Curse of Doom always follows, that poor woman took a real pasting from the press, intruding into her private life, all because she was in the same team as bill medd.  Outrageous.  As with the recent news of him attending that shooting incident, and families waving at him, that went down great in the area, people laughing their socks off.  Then EAAA confirmed that bill medd was not there on that occasion.  Seems they see through it all and don´t want to be used for spin purposes maybe.

Yes, his mother died, we all felt sorry for him, but that was 18 years ago, and here he is still playing "my mother died when I was 15" card, which for the public fell into the bin in tatters years ago.  Anything wrong in his life and he wants to play the Diana card. Woe is me, I am so ill done by, I have two free homes, guards, limos, range rovers, a huge staff to cater to my every whim. granny to buy me anything I want, including a helicopter and a job flying with EAAA, everything, including tissues to blow my nose, paid for by those stupid, simple, taxpayers, oh woe, my life is awful.  There is an upside though, all my personal money just accumulates and never gets spent, and the plebs are too stupid to realise that.  Oh yes, let´s all feel sorry for bill medd, and now he gives us the vile medds to support as well.  Yes, wonder alleged future king my backside.

If he is that disturbed himself then he should not be even thinking of trying to help troubled youngsters.

I also like the little para about been doing all this for a couple of years now, but then oops, I have my aides etc trying to identify charities in need.  Really, how contradictory, why not continue to support the ones he allegedly claims he already does.  For me that speaks lies and  pr spin  -  one minute he is doing it, next he is asking staff to look into it and identify charities for him. The two do not equate at all in my opinion.

They do not appear to realise that many people live in Norfolk, with small villages and people gossiping, as is normal, so nothing escapes the Norfolk people, especially the ones in the area.  Some of the feedback I get from down there is hilarious and so far from what is published in the papers it is hard to believe we are talking about the same people.

^^  thumbsup goodpost I do agree with all of your thoughts! If the lazy duo do something, it has a big sound. I can imagine that they pay people for leaking false news. No way they do anything secretly. Why should they do? People don't want to hear about holidays in Mustique, indeed people would like to hear about their charity. Not only read unsure leakings but news with photoes and videos about the event. The duo should compose themselves and begin a royal attitude with sense of responsibility.   

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2015, 10:53:48 am »

^Agree. The idea of a high level patron is for first class press coverage, photos of the events, parents of the kids in attendance with them, the whole kit and kaboodle.  It brings them to the front of peoples minds, and hopefully donations to come in as a result. That is what they need, high level exposure and generous donations. What charity wants their patron to scuttle in and out for a few minutes through the back entrance, no press, no announcement and build up to a visit.  Where is the mileage in that, none, none whatsoever.  Apart from the fact as rightly said, highly unlikely, IMO, that any of these latest alleged visits took place, it would be absolutely wonderful pr for juggers to use, and use it he would, everything else he spins to make them look good fails, he would not miss out on such golden opportunities.  Sadly for them all, we have intelligence and memory cells, as do a very high proportion of the UK now, many eyes have been opened, never to close again, to the shenanigans that have gone on, the lies and drivel that result.  Bit like trying to shut the stable door once the horse has bolted, too little and far, far too late.  That horse must be in New Zealand by now  -  hope he remembered to wave to the old friends of juggers who still live there as he trotted through.  That horse has been been running for so long, no capturing him  -  he must be well into his second lap around the world, gearing up for his third.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2015, 12:42:19 pm »

So you are all calling my friend's sister a liar.

She works with the charities. Why would she lie?

We know that many royals do make private visits and also keep in touch with their charities without any fanfare (I remember the surprise to find out that Camilla had been visiting violent physical attack victims and working on a scheme to help them for years until it was finally announced that it was in place).

My friend's sister says that they do visit - mainly to speak to the organisers - not to be seen with the children. Who knows what they may be planning to help these organisations?

I prefer to believe my friend's sister - she works with the charities, she says she sees them quite regularly without announcements.

PR is one thing but there is a longer term PR - working through a scheme that can work and then announcing and that can take a lot of planning behind the scenes.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: