Royal Gossip
May 25, 2017, 11:47:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Poll
Question: When do you think it'll be?
2016 - 2 (6.9%)
2017 - 4 (13.8%)
2018 - 6 (20.7%)
2019 - 3 (10.3%)
2020 or later - 14 (48.3%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What year do you think Harry will marry?  (Read 11268 times)
FutureDuchessofSussex2015
gossip insider

« on: August 09, 2015, 12:57:13 pm »

Hey guys, I thought I'd make a poll about Harry and what year you think he'll marry.... I honestly think he'll marry in 2018 or 2019. But what do you think?  flower flirt

I hope my dreams come true and I marry Prince Harry for real Tongue wed easter-akasha TCP painting easter egg
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 01:32:51 pm »

I think he will marry in his 40's

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 02:44:56 pm »

^I agree. No need for him to cave & marry earlier than he wants just to placate everyone else.
Liquorice
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 06:42:23 pm »

Then I am sorry. We will be plagued for years with the Cambridges and Middletons... A new addition in the family and in the DM is very welcome for me !  tehe
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 11:03:12 pm »

the longer he waits the greater the age gap will be between him and his spouse.  Like his father marrying at 32 to a 19 year old.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 04:04:51 am »

the longer he waits the greater the age gap will be between him and his spouse.  Like his father marrying at 32 to a 19 year old.

^^ I believe Harry will marry in the next couple of years. There needn't be a huge age gap. Females as well as males are getting married at much older ages nowadays. If he weds a 28 year old at 33, that's not so bad! Charles had to marry a bride without a 'past,' hence Diana's youth and inexperience. Within reason, that won't be the case with Harry.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2015, 06:40:52 am »

Willy has followed in his father's footsteps. I think Harry will do it, too.

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2015, 06:43:03 am »

in what way?
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2015, 06:47:14 am »

I mean Charles married at age 32. So perhaps anytime from now when he will find the right girl.

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2015, 07:05:46 am »

that makes sense. i think he shouldn't wait for too long. after a while men become confirmed bachelors and are really not fit for a healthy relationship.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2015, 07:30:45 am »

^ Yes, that's true but they don't know about it.   tehe

FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2015, 11:24:42 pm »

"i think he shouldn't wait for too long. after a while men become confirmed bachelors and are really not fit for a healthy relationship"

Absolute nonsense. And we'd all pitch a fit if someone said that about a single woman. People don't have expiration dates on when they can still be a good spouse  easter-sly
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2015, 11:02:20 am »

Well, Harry did a lot of partying, which is going to scare off the "good ones." Not enough time has passed (Vegas was only three years ago) and an interested woman might fear he'll cheat. Right now he seems to be attracting attention-seekers, which isn't good. Maybe in a few years, if he doesn't do anything stupid and continues charity/royal/military work, he might be able to attract a good woman. Either a woman his own age or perhaps someone 5-7 years younger.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2015, 01:36:09 pm »

up to 4 years younger is ok. more than that - not sure. i agree - Harry's attracting the wrong crowd right now and the drinking and hunting past - if it stays in the past is forgivable. but the possible cheating - not so much.

for the single women who are still single after 40 - I would say  the same. They become either bitter or way too picky. But for men - the age bar is lower and I'd say 35 is the limit. after that men become lazy, picky, way too picky and difficult to live with because they have their own set ways for everything. And they mostly look for two types of women: the kinky lover, or the housewife who will serve them and their needs... For this reason -it's not good to stay too much alone, even if it's in the wrong relationship. of course - if it's  the wrong one: don't stay too long in it.  

i also highly approve of Harry's experience with his last gf. great learning experience before he meets a nice girl and it's good that it happened before he met the nice girl. if he didn't have the hell experience that she and her family put on him through the media - he would have never really appreciated if an angel of a woman came into his life. and he would have cheated on this nice girl with a woman who is using sex as a tool to get what she wants in life.  
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 01:42:31 pm by Ariel » Logged
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2015, 06:42:07 pm »

Does anyone else ever get a strange feeling that Harry may not marry, or will marry even much older than his father did?  I get very strong vibes on this.  dontknow

Live The Life You Were Meant To Live And Live Honestly.
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2015, 10:41:18 pm »

up to 4 years younger is ok. more than that - not sure. i agree - Harry's attracting the wrong crowd right now and the drinking and hunting past - if it stays in the past is forgivable. but the possible cheating - not so much.

for the single women who are still single after 40 - I would say  the same. They become either bitter or way too picky. But for men - the age bar is lower and I'd say 35 is the limit. after that men become lazy, picky, way too picky and difficult to live with because they have their own set ways for everything. And they mostly look for two types of women: the kinky lover, or the housewife who will serve them and their needs... For this reason -it's not good to stay too much alone, even if it's in the wrong relationship. of course - if it's  the wrong one: don't stay too long in it.  

i also highly approve of Harry's experience with his last gf. great learning experience before he meets a nice girl and it's good that it happened before he met the nice girl. if he didn't have the hell experience that she and her family put on him through the media - he would have never really appreciated if an angel of a woman came into his life. and he would have cheated on this nice girl with a woman who is using sex as a tool to get what she wants in life.  
Definitely agree with the last paragraph. Some fault him for not picking a winner but sometimes  you have to make a mistake in order to avoid it.

I can't see marriage happening now for him because everyone is too eager for it and he'll avoid going in that direction. There's too much attention. Maybe when he's in his mid thirties when he's settled on where he's going in his public life then it will likely happen. His brother waited but then rushed everything so he's probably more cautious.
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2015, 10:42:55 pm »

Does anyone else ever get a strange feeling that Harry may not marry, or will marry even much older than his father did?  I get very strong vibes on this.  dontknow

So do i, he barely dates and doesn't have the obligations that his dad and older brother does.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2015, 08:10:09 pm »

My only concern is that apparently he wants to have a large family ("half a dozen kids"). If you want that, you either have to marry earlier in life or marry a much younger woman. I could see somewhat of an age gap, but once you get past 7 years or so, it becomes like a generation gap. You didn't grow up during the same time frame so you won't have similar memories, experiences, etc. Especially these days, the world is changing so fast with technology and such. In the past, bigger age gaps weren't such a big deal, but nowadays there are big differences in the way kids grew up, today vs 10 yrs ago vs 20 yrs ago.
FutureDuchessofSussex2015
gossip insider

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2015, 08:35:59 pm »

Would it be okay if Harry marries a 20 or 25 year old??? He will be 35 or 36 by then. flower flirt

I hope my dreams come true and I marry Prince Harry for real Tongue wed easter-akasha TCP painting easter egg
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2015, 08:58:47 pm »

you may want a big family but end up with one or two kids.
the age gap is too big, futuredutchess. i think that it is best to limit the age gap to 4 years, even 5 is already too much, unless you are Prince Albert and at the age of 55 realize that you've wasted your time instead of building up a family and get a 23 years old younger wife because otherwise there's no chance to get children.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: