Royal Gossip
October 23, 2017, 09:03:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sprog 3 Speculation  (Read 36568 times)
india
Princess

« Reply #260 on: June 18, 2017, 01:51:21 pm »

^ No telling what The Ironing Board Council Cath will attempt re: producing another so called child of hers. She's an arrogant one.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #261 on: July 27, 2017, 08:05:04 pm »

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are urged NOT to have a third child in an open letter calling on them to ‘lead by example’ for ‘environmental reasons’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4735892/amp/Organisation-urges-Kate-William-NOT-baby.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #262 on: July 27, 2017, 09:58:57 pm »

Two kids is not a "smaller" family, as many people these days have one kid or none at all. The average in England and Wales is 1.83 per family, and 2.1 is necessary for replacement (the extra .1 is people who die young or never have children). This isn't the early 20th century where I believe the average family had around five children. Back then, yes, two kids would have been considered a small family.

I don't think anyone needs to worry about an "example"... in China, they had a one-child policy for so long that now many people do not want to have more than one kid, even though they can if both parents are only children. Having one child has become part of the culture, two generations of people growing up where almost everyone they know is an only child. Big problem in the coming years, as each person has two parents, four grandparents, and eight great-grandparents to support. People will have to work until they die (no well-deserved retirement), or be told they are a "burden" and encouraged to kill themselves if they become too sick to work.  Lips Sealed

I am against Sprog 3 because they do not spend much time with the ones they already have, they seem to spend most of their time with the nanny. Not because I am worried about a baby boom if they do have a third child.
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #263 on: July 28, 2017, 04:39:39 pm »

In terms of the environment, 2 kids are considered to be "zero population".
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #264 on: July 28, 2017, 07:19:31 pm »

Considering how massive their carbon footprints are with all their traveling, I don't think these "environmentalist" types actually care about the environment. They just like to tell other people how to live and like to feel superior because they have all the correct talking points. I am all for clean air, clean water, and protecting endangered species, but I am not a fan of bullying.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #265 on: July 28, 2017, 07:23:45 pm »

She can have 10 surrogate fakies, doesn´t mean they can´t toss her out of the rf.  In fact, probably shooting themselves in the foot big time if that petri dish comes out again.
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #266 on: July 28, 2017, 07:32:32 pm »

^I'm not sure exactly what they did to bring these two sprogs into the world, but you would think that if in fact these kids were "not of the body" they would amend that requirement to "reflect modern times" so that their spawn would be considered "legitimate".  I'm not sure what to think really.
india
Princess

« Reply #267 on: July 28, 2017, 10:05:09 pm »

If they are not of the body then they are ineligible for the throne. That's it.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #268 on: July 28, 2017, 11:03:53 pm »

A bit late to alter it now, would totally confirm surrogacy.  Not just the surrogacy involved, there is also the little matter of the bio mix.   They are not eleibible to be in line of succession.
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #269 on: July 29, 2017, 04:29:46 am »

^Bio-mix???!!!  Whaaaaat?  Did I miss an episode easter-lol?
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #270 on: July 29, 2017, 05:35:24 am »

^I'm not sure exactly what they did to bring these two sprogs into the world, but you would think that if in fact these kids were "not of the body" they would amend that requirement to "reflect modern times" so that their spawn would be considered "legitimate".  I'm not sure what to think really.

Not possible; this isn't just about modernity, but she would reveal the colossal truth that would in fact blow Nichols and Seward out of the water. Just admitting that they had played the public for fools would destroy all of it. Imagine how STUPID the world press would look for actually talking about her HG and defending her lack of work, all the while they were exploitation someone to carry the heir for them. Adapting to modern times wouldn't cut it. The Heir HAS to be of the body for there to be no dispute. If the Heir is not, it opens up the Heir's position to challenges from people who will WANT that position.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #271 on: July 29, 2017, 06:29:22 am »

^Sure.  Agreed.  I was playing devil's advocate.  This scenario would be from their POV predicated on no one suspecting anything is amiss.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #272 on: July 29, 2017, 06:31:05 am »

The only way to truly modernize the monarchy is to get rid of it altogether.

I haven't played since I stopped
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #273 on: July 29, 2017, 07:05:06 am »

^That too!
Val
Princess

« Reply #274 on: July 29, 2017, 07:46:04 am »

^
^^
 - many are working on it too.  The ridiculous current soul baring is almost the nail in the coffin.  A third Petri dish sprog would also open up the can of worms as many watching and waiting.  The dumb Seward, Nichols and the media would indeed have egg on their faces and Ma would be marched to the Tower.
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #275 on: July 29, 2017, 08:45:52 am »

I wonder what their motivation is for the most recent and predicted upcoming shenanigans?  Is another shoe going to drop?
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #276 on: July 29, 2017, 10:03:13 am »

Let's see here: We've seen Billy Bone-Idle's highly publicized "last day" on a job he barely showed up to.  The public saw through this.
George and Charlotte are being "normal", hidden behind palace walls, apparently against Billy Bone-Idle's "wishes", but trotted out only as airport decorations and NEVER in the UK.  The public saw though this too.
More and more comments about how the kids have ZERO WINDSOR in them popping up in the Daily Fail.  Not being removed by mods anymore.
There's no way they'd get away with it a third time.  The DoNothings are seen as lazy spongers (which they are).  I don't think the taxpayers would be too thrilled with having to support a third and have more dorky outdated outfits foisted upon them.  They know the kids are just an excuse for everything. The public sees that too.
They're on very shaky ground.

I haven't played since I stopped
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #277 on: July 29, 2017, 10:11:39 am »

^I thought the rumors were that she had a surrogate do the the actual work.  Do people think now they are not even genetically theirs??  forgive me for being obstuse.  I really seemed to have lost the plot.  The former is bad enough, but if the latter is true, holy $%^*!  Wowza.
beline
courtier

« Reply #278 on: July 29, 2017, 10:50:31 am »

I wonder what their motivation is for the most recent and predicted upcoming shenanigans?  Is another shoe going to drop?

Maybe Waity being afraid of having her thunder stolen by Sparkles ?
Not a fan of MM but I have a dreadful feeling Harry is about to pop the question...
and a brand new Royal bride is always good news for the media.
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #279 on: July 29, 2017, 02:49:44 pm »

The only way to truly modernize the monarchy is to get rid of it altogether.

worship
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: