Royal Gossip
November 19, 2017, 07:30:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sprog 3 Speculation  (Read 37515 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2015, 03:56:48 pm »

laugh :laugh:She can have 10 sprogs, makes no odds, if her time up in the rf is over then that is it.  I just feel sorry for the kids, innocent victims in ma´s machinations.  HM should step in, she really should put her foot down. Country practically on its knees, people barely keeping body and soul together, and they expect us to fund yet another sprog  -  big no no in my view, why should we pay for any of them, let alone ones they do not need to have. Wasty has no bond with the first two sprogs, why would she want another.  Viper ma behind it, smells of her all over.   bignono bignono bignono
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2015, 04:37:21 pm »

^ It is time to take a self-confident air from HM and say STOP to Willy and Waity.   stop

One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2015, 05:55:23 pm »

^^^^The Cauldron stirrer would have to knock him out with some Ambien and milk him like a cow.

@OOTP  Please desist from such comments - that image is imprinted on my brain forever I fear - yikes!!!!! Shocked stop ick ick NOwhy

Ooops, sorry Marion  there  Just think happy thoughts about kittens and puppies. 
marion
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2015, 07:29:52 pm »

You're forgiven OOTP  BFF2 flower Hi
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2015, 11:50:34 pm »

Thanks Marion,

But you have to admit with that unholy crowd it is feasible, gross, pitiful but feasible. 
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2015, 11:51:01 pm »

CDL really brings out the claws about her wanting to get pregnant  eating cookies

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/kate-middleton-begging-prince-william-for-pregnancy-and-baby-number-three-hopes-for-better-life-than-princess-diana/
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2015, 12:09:56 am »

^FoDB,

You are right the claws are well and truly out.  However, I am waiting for the day People finally cries uncle and starts with the real deal on these two morons.  I wasn't long after the negative covers came out on C&D, so here is hoping. 

Those two morons need to put another kid through that like a hole in the head
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2015, 10:28:11 pm »

A third kid isn't going to make her life or marriage better; she's foolish to think she's going to get William's love back via a kid.

Kate already has a better life than Princess Diana ever did! Just how much more does she think she's entitled to?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2015, 11:33:40 pm »

IMO it is sort of sick of Kate to want to top Diana in number of kids. For one thing, Diana wanted to remarry and have more children. But she died. It is rather ghoulish IMO for Kate to play that card.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2015, 01:24:05 am »

In my opinion Kate and William will decide between them as to how large their family will end up being, just like any other married couple. It would be bizarre surely for Kate to limit her children to two just because Diana wasn't able, through circumstances, to have a third child.
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2015, 02:00:57 am »

^Many aspects of their relationship/lives are bizarre. I see Kate wanting more kids for the PR boost, and the get-out-of-work card; not related to any Diana issues.
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2015, 03:01:19 pm »

We have two for "yes, she's pregnant"
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2015/09/02/is-kate-middleton-pregnant-report-clai

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/09/02/kate-middleton-pregnant-prince-william-expecting-third-baby/

And one "no way, Jose"

http://www.gossipcop.com/kate-middleton-pregnant-again-baby-three/
Cali San D
gossip insider

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2015, 04:10:07 pm »

^It's a possibility with her lack of appearances, but that's typical Kate anyway during this time of year.  dontknow
sandy
Princess

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2015, 05:32:18 pm »

Kate always has had a lack of appearances. And a ton of excuses.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2015, 07:03:14 am »

If this third "pregnancy" is true then it is only because the Midds wants to hide Waity and Willy's marriage problem circulating by the press. That's why she has disappeared just like before her second "pregnancy". It will be their official reason for not appearing at the wedding,too.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2015, 08:17:08 am »

If correct, the HM needs to do something about it, benefit scroungers adding to the family to to stick elsatoplast on a marriage that is finished, outrageous.  Not enough bandages to stick that marriage together, impossible.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2015, 09:36:47 am »

Well, here the news say Waity is pregnant again supposedly and she is suffering HG. I wonder if it is true or they just  force compel RF to corroborate or deny it. They seem to be want to know where Waity is.  

FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2015, 02:24:11 pm »

Both the US & the UK editions of OK Magazine are jumping on the bandwagon

http://okmagazine.com/photos/kate-middleton-pregnant-third-child/photo/1001311407/

http://www.ok.co.uk/mum-and-baby/could-kate-middleton-really-be-pregnant-with-her-third-child-us-report
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2015, 05:10:46 pm »

I thought I felt sick enough with the flu but the idea that Duchess DoNada is conjuring up number 3 is revolting. I really wish this creature had never gotten her claws in the door of the BRF.  Bring on a republic!

Live The Life You Were Meant To Live And Live Honestly.
Diaphenous
courtier

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2015, 06:58:13 pm »

I want to know who the nellies is getting this bint 'pregnant' if the pathetic one is never with her???    Kate-Horror-Queen
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: