Royal Gossip
November 24, 2017, 02:44:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sprog 3 Speculation  (Read 37740 times)
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« on: August 05, 2015, 05:33:51 pm »

Let the Sprog 3 speculation begin. Taken with the obligatory grain of salt for now, since Jessica Hay hasn't popped up yet  tehe

Kate Middleton Pregnancy Rumours: Duchess of Cambridge Planning Third Baby to get Prince William's Attention?
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/kate-middleton-pregnancy-rumours-duchess-cambridge-planning-third-baby-get-prince-williams-641740

Kate Middleton Wants To Be Pregnant With Third Baby?
http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/226981/20150803/kate-middleton-pregnant.htm

Kate Middleton Third Baby Pregnancy: Getting Pregnant To Keep Prince William’s Attention, Fears Cheating Scandal?
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/kate-middleton-expedites-third-baby-pregnancy-desperate-to-keep-prince-williams-attention-fears-cheating-scandal/
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 06:51:00 pm »

My bet is that there will be an announcement by Kate's next birthday, just in time for the release of cute Christmas pictures and a trip to the tropics.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
marion
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 06:51:11 pm »

What a sad sick insecure individual waity is.  

The rest of my response is on the surrogacy thread
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 07:18:47 pm »

Hmmmm, who is leaking this then.  Would put my money on ma.  Also shows how insecure wasty is doesn´t it.  If bill medd wants to cheat and/or divorce her, she can have 10 kids and he will still go.

Wonder if HM knows that viper ma wants a third sprog on the go, maybe somebody should tell her. laugh laugh
sandy
Princess

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 07:35:02 pm »

Please no. Please let the dog and pony show of the Christening this year  be the last one. And George wearing something William wore and Charlotte wearing something Kate once wore. Enough already. And Jennifer Garner having the third child did not exactly keep Ben Affleck from straying to put it mildly
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 07:36:58 pm by sandy » Logged
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2015, 07:38:48 pm »

If a man wants to stray no amount of kids will stop him, in fact more than likely to send him running the other way.  Shows how shallow and insecure she is. Well seen she doesn´t have to pay for the nannies and night nurses sin´t it.  She is one sad, sick female, and so insuecure, shallow and stupid if she thinks she can stop him now, he was cheating all the time she was stalking, why was he going to change his ways when she got the rings.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2015, 08:25:00 pm »

This one made me laugh:

There's no doubt that the Duchess is loved by everyone

Please...define 'everyone' because it sure isn't William. If William had loved Kate, she would not be this insecure.
Diaphenous
courtier

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2015, 12:30:55 am »

How on earth is she meant to get 'pregnant' if he can't be AR*ED with her.  Oh I forgot, MA has planted some cabbage patch dolls.    laugh laugh laugh
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2015, 08:43:21 am »

^^  Yes, who is this "everyone loves" wasty we ask ourselves.  Maybe we should demand a correction, like viper ma getting the DM to say that she is not living at AH, and yet in another article a few days ago she is.  The correction should  read "as so many of the UK public find wasty and the medds en masse such vile, greedy, grasping people"  -  now that I would agree with.   thumbsup
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2015, 09:24:17 am »

Something could happen behind the curtain, because Ma' started to leaking things here and there. She seems to involve in something.  eating cookies Carole making lovepotion for Wills

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2015, 10:53:25 pm »

Please no. Please let the dog and pony show of the Christening this year  be the last one. And George wearing something William wore and Charlotte wearing something Kate once wore. Enough already. And Jennifer Garner having the third child did not exactly keep Ben Affleck from straying to put it mildly

More like a cheap knock off of something Diana wore.
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2015, 10:58:00 pm »

Good grief this forum just gets scarier and scarier  nervous nervous nervous  I can't see it, unless Cathy buys an industrial strength turkey baster, from the looks of their body language, Bill is well and truly down with putting out, for her at least.  I see no bubble baths, candle light and bottles of champers waiting for them near a bed of roses.  The Cauldron stirrer would have to knock him out with some Ambien and milk him like a cow.   dontknow dontknow dontknow 
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2015, 02:42:23 am »

"This week, odds on Kate Middleton giving birth to her third child in 2016 were slashed, sparking speculation that the 33-year-old may be pregnant already."

http://www.her.ie/life/the-bookies-seem-to-think-there-is-a-third-royal-baby-on-the-way/248916
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2015, 02:53:04 am »

Well, Kate did say she wanted three by the time she was 35(?).
And having children is really the only excuse she can use for not working.  tehe
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2015, 03:36:47 am »

This was posted in other threads, but People Magazine randomly made sure to bring up the babymoons  spy

"they first visited the island together when they were dating in 2008 and have since spent many family vacations there – including two babymoons!"

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_20942626,00.html
marion
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2015, 09:55:05 am »

^^^^The Cauldron stirrer would have to knock him out with some Ambien and milk him like a cow.

@OOTP  Please desist from such comments - that image is imprinted on my brain forever I fear - yikes!!!!! Shocked stop ick ick NOwhy
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2015, 11:41:50 am »

From the way he behaved to her down at Portsmouth the other Sunday he looked, and behaved, as though he could not stand the sight of her, the body language was ice cold, and that is in public.  They both looked as miserable as sin. Wonder if HM knows their intentions, interesting.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2015, 12:23:14 pm »

^^^^ It is easy if you just "order" a baby and your body doesn't need to recover and rest.

india
Princess

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2015, 03:28:31 pm »

I wouldn't put it past The Rat Faced Viper to order up Fraudling III. She will instruct Wash Board Abs Waity to slap on the smallest foam bump and here we go again.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2015, 03:38:17 pm »

^ Yes, you may be right. Viper uses sprogs as aces against RF and Waity makes herself secure (at least that's what she hopes) with more sprogs.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: