Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 05:30:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Albert & Princess Charlene: News & Pics II  (Read 57002 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2016, 08:37:29 am »

Some beautiful photos in Switzerland.  And look what we got from bill/cath medd, rubbish, photoshopped junk.  The difference in amazing and very noticeable.  Charlene and Albert had a close bond with their children, sadly non-existent with bill/cath medd and their two.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2016, 02:00:32 am »

Princess Charlene and Prince Albert at Princess Charlene Rally 2016
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2016/04/princess-charlene-and-prince-albert-at.html

Princess Charlene and Prince Albert appears on balcony for Good Friday
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2016/03/princess-charlene-and-prince-albert.html
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2016, 03:35:42 pm »

They are so beautiful and sweet!  flower

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2016, 09:02:43 pm »

She looks plastic. But I like her sunglasses.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2016, 11:05:26 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3586348/Princess-Charlene-Monaco-teaches-children-swim.html

I think it is a real charity work and it can't be done only for PR. I am sure she will do it and not only once.  thumbsup

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2016, 09:28:23 am »

And here we have class, elegance, intelligence, interest, interaction.  Eat your heart out council cath

http://princessmonarchy.eklablog.com/princesse-charlene-de-monaco-prix-humanitaire-los-angeles-a125893392
india
Princess

« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2016, 12:29:34 pm »

Charlene is fabulous. She would make Grace very proud.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2016, 12:29:57 pm »

^^ and ^ I think the same about her. I like her style, her seriousness, her whole personality.  

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2016, 02:22:02 pm »

On Thursday May 12, the prestigious Blue Ribbon of The Music Center in Los Angeles, will honor the Princess of Monaco with a special lunch at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion in order to present her with a commemorative award in appreciation of her commitment to enriching the lives of children, and to acknowledge and welcome the launch of the US chapter of her foundation. The event entitled “Behind Palace Doors: A Conversation with Her Serene Highness Princess Charlene of Monaco” will be held under the honorary chairmanship of Wallis Annenberg. Mary Hart, TV personality and former host of Entertainment Tonight will be mistress of ceremonies.

The foundation’s US chapter launch is supported by the Annenberg Community Beach House at Santa Monica State Beach, the Safer 3 Water Safety Foundation, Boys & Girls Clubs of Santa Monica Saint Anne School branch, Dick and Noelle Wolf, Jacqueline Tesoriero, Renee Pepys Lowe, Larraine Segil, and Straps Unlimited, LLC.

This may not mean much to those outside of the philanthropic world in the US but these are some of the heaviest of hitters in the world of charitable giving in the US.  Charlene has really hit her stride here.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2016, 03:31:35 pm »

Some lovely photos from that event, I posted them above.  My only personal criticism would be the colour of her lipstick, it might sound petty but I think it makes her look very pale and washed out.  Lovely colour, just not for her skin colouring.  Loved the dress.  She really seems to have found her feet and doing incredibly well.  Also has a genuine love for children, she was so sweet with the children in the swimming pool.

Swimming pool photos were lovely too.

http://princessmonarchy.eklablog.com/la-princesse-charlene-de-monaco-voyage-en-californie-a125885518

Little light
Countess

« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2016, 11:04:55 pm »

She has class, style and elegance. All the things KM has not, despite the MSM, mainstream media's assertations.

It makes me weep to see how much the BRF have fallen. But they made their bed, now they have to lie in it.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2016, 11:44:23 pm »

I do think Charlene has in fact classed up the House of Grimaldi and frankly I'm glad Albert managed to land such a catch. Two kids, twins no less, and she has beauty and is an accomplished athlete and has taken her past accomplishments and turned it into a fulfilling part of her royal role.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2016, 02:28:31 pm »

Charlene does 0 work in Monaco, she doesn't even live there, or has any type of influence. The first real job she may have done this year is this and in the US. Fab job as a princess  wopedo

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2016, 03:13:17 pm »

In my opinion it doesn't matter where she lives. She does something useful.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2016, 03:33:50 pm »

Her job is to be the first lady of Monaco. She doesn't do it so she is not useful imo.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2016, 04:57:46 pm »

I don't know what her job is but I like it. It is good that she doesn't do only what she "must" do. It is my opinion.  flower

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2016, 05:00:20 pm »

For me she represents Monaco, she carries out engagements in Monaco, the Monaco public get to see the twins, she is warm and human.  I like her and think she does a good job.  Just my opinion, and I also think she has done well since the wedding.  She and Albert seem to rub along okay, there is no cold body languate, however they are living their lives with their children it seems to work for them.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2016, 07:11:00 pm »

Given how some of the princesses have behaved, I think Albert and Charlene have a dynamic that is suitable.

Charlene is living her life without making regular tabloid headlines in the way her in-laws have; I think she has natural discipline and I don't think Albert would let her get away with any pushing around. I don't think Albert was stupid or perhaps slow to marry when he has, he's been sensible.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2016, 09:41:42 pm »

I don't know what her job is but I like it. It is good that she doesn't do only what she "must" do. It is my opinion.  flower

For me is not that she does more is that she doesn't reach the minimum. She doesn't act like a first lady of Monaco. The number of events she does with Albert has reached a minimum. She didn't even go to Sweden for the bday of King Carl Gustaf. He was in Spain a couple of weeks ago for a event of his charity and she didn't attend either. She doesn't go to the bal of the rose either since a couple of years.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2016, 12:06:13 pm »

Perhaps Monaco has different rules and requirements. People like her and we can't see behind closed doors and why she does or does'nt do something. I like her.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: