Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 06:03:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Albert & Princess Charlene: News & Pics II  (Read 56897 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2016, 12:16:50 pm »

^From what I saw, and because Monaco isn't France, even using a few french phrases is helpful and appreciated but the state is so diverse that it's not as big a deal as it would be if Charlene was the Prez of France's wife.  There's a somewhat significant community of english-speaking people there as well as the Monégasque language which is a quirky kind of Italian that you'll find on their signs as well as french and english.

Big problem?  No.  And, Charlene, I've been told, is familiar with the basics of french (like our high school or college french in the US) but there's a certain snobbery associated with trying to speak french entirely unless you are reallllly fluent so a mix is well-received and accepted just fine, which she does.  In fact, the people I met in Monaco are quite proud of the fact that they can speak english and make every attempt to learn it and asked me on several occasions if this or that was the right turn of phrase.  It's basically a huge asset towards employment in what is, in fact, a tourist-driven economy.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2016, 07:24:46 pm »

She's still a water baby! Former Olympic swimmer Princess Charlene of Monaco shows off her skills by competing in a stand up paddle board race

Charlene, 38, took part in the 14 km Riviera SUP Race
Race spans waters of three countries - Monaco, Italy and France
Husband Prince Albert officially launched the race
Royal completed course in two hours 52 minutes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3660580/Princess-Charlene-Monaco-competes-stand-paddle-board-race.html#ixzz4Ci9nSa68

Amazing; she is merrily leading a fulfilling life in Monaco and frankly I'm glad Albert found and married her.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #102 on: July 04, 2016, 12:39:34 am »

Charlene is a huge asset. She knows how to behave, dress and act. Unlike The Thing across the pond.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #103 on: July 04, 2016, 01:12:50 pm »

I like her.  flower

india
Princess

« Reply #104 on: July 04, 2016, 03:46:19 pm »

She is very likable.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #105 on: July 04, 2016, 07:33:23 pm »

^^^@India "Unlike The Thing across the pond" -Love it worship
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2016, 11:56:20 am »

As people say she is a beautiful but sad and miserable princess. I would like to know the reason for her sorrow.  eating cookies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3705264/Princess-Charlene-steals-limelight-dreamy-lilac-blue-gown-joins-Prince-Albert-annual-Red-Cross-gala-Monaco.html

Little light
Countess

« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2016, 10:32:27 pm »

^ was it not because she was meant to have fled a few days before the wedding when it turned out he had fathered a child with another woman whilst they were still dating?

And she was persuaded to return with money if she could provide an heir? I do think they were conceived by IVF.

But whatever reason, she does often look unhappy unless she is interacting with her children.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2016, 09:33:09 am »

^ Yes, it can be because she didn't want the marriage but she is over it. Perhaps hasn't she still accepted it?  eating cookies

india
Princess

« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2016, 01:13:35 pm »

I think she has wrapped her head around this marriage.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #110 on: September 10, 2016, 12:27:32 am »

She's a lifesaver! Charlene of Monaco shows children what to do in an emergency as she visits Geneva for World First Aid Day
Her usual style is red carpet glamour, so onlookers would be forgiven for not recognising Princess Charlene of Monaco today in a white polo shirt and slacks.
The royal was in Geneva, Switzerland on Friday to mark the launch of a new campaign ahead of World First Aid Day on Saturday.
However, Charlene managed to keep it elegant with her famous blonde crop and added a feminine touch with a pair of oversized pearl earrings.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3781782/Charlene-Monaco-teaches-children-aid.html#ixzz4JnveJTti
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
india
Princess

« Reply #111 on: September 10, 2016, 01:08:47 pm »

Princess Charlene is such an elegant beauty. She appears to be a really kind person also. Prince Albert is lucky to have her by his side.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #112 on: September 10, 2016, 01:10:45 pm »

she does come over as a very nice person - pity willy didn't pick someone like her
india
Princess

« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2016, 01:15:38 pm »

He does not have the sense to do so.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #114 on: September 10, 2016, 07:24:41 pm »

True and that in itself is a great pity
Val
Princess

« Reply #115 on: September 10, 2016, 07:36:07 pm »

I expect Ma is thinking of a way of copying Charlene with Waity doing CPR on someone.
india
Princess

« Reply #116 on: September 10, 2016, 09:12:46 pm »

The Idiot Potato Head will never figure out how to perform CPR. Now if it was of a sexual nature no problem.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #117 on: September 11, 2016, 10:24:32 pm »

Albert went to an event with the belgian royal family alone, why does Charlene nearly never go with him? Did she even went to Rio this year?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #118 on: September 12, 2016, 12:28:24 am »

^ Maybe Charlene wanted to stay home with her two very young children? A lot of people are worried about the Zika virus, so maybe she wanted to stay away from that?

I like Charlene, but some bad rumors were circulating before her marriage, so I am a little worried about her. And she needs to stop using Botox, people think it will make them look better but it doesn't.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #119 on: September 12, 2016, 12:57:06 am »

^ Botox and fillers are super ageing, in spite of the smooth skin and all that. Charlene is the best example: I always think she's in her early forties and every time I'm surprised to learn that she's in her thirties still. She could easily pass for 45 and only because she's tinkered with her face.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: