Royal Gossip
June 24, 2018, 01:33:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George of Cambridge Thread IX (Read post #1 before posting)  (Read 77724 times)
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #560 on: April 26, 2016, 09:17:45 pm »

^
HRHOlya,

From my perspective, the lies were inevitable, since the day Waity stopped waiting and got the ring of doom, the whitewash of her past was in overdrive and with Bill, to me he just seems like a drifting narcissist who, because he has played the "my poor momma died" card has set himself up with so many skeletons to fall out of the closet the palace has to lie about him as well, I cannot remember the last time he came across as a true prince charming, the m'dooms dragged him down into the gutter and he never had the charming moment.  They are both a couple of z-list celebs with an unfortunate opportunity to "make/encourage" the press to still pay attention to them.   bored3 bored3 bored3 bored3
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #561 on: April 26, 2016, 09:28:56 pm »

Sadly I can't (yet!) access the members-only stuff, so if anyone has anything more to write me on that, inbox me! I'm super curious about that particular topic and that's the reason why I joined. Everything else is pretty well explained on here (for a non-member), but that little tidbit never is (I understand why and fully respect that), but you have no idea how I'd love your insights on that, because honestly this forum is quite an eye opener, I was never a fan in particular but I did think they were popular and did a good enough job. Boy oh boy was I wrong! So many things make also more sense and considering you're never supposed to believe people everything, I nonetheless totally believe what you all write! Because it fits too well in the overall picture, really.

edited to add

^ Too true, but once the skeletons come out -and they will- it will be a totally wonderfully juicy little fest! Can't wait for that  easter-akasha eating cookies Embarrassed tehe laundry
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 09:31:36 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #562 on: April 26, 2016, 09:34:05 pm »

^Feel free to pm either Moderator or any member willing to discuss the deeper, more complex issue at play here.  For members out there:  I have pm'd HRHOlyn about our restrictions on a certain issue but don't let that hold you back from communicating privately.  Thank you.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #563 on: April 26, 2016, 10:33:01 pm »

^^
Sorry about the oversight HRHOlya,   welcome2

Welcome to the forum by the way.  I have been hopped up on sinus and allergy meds, it is not pretty for me right now.  All day, itchy eyes and runny nose  bye bye 
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #564 on: April 26, 2016, 10:34:59 pm »

Get well soon!!!
And welcome HRHOlya!! flower
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #565 on: April 28, 2016, 12:19:01 pm »

thank you and get well soon OOTP!
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #566 on: April 28, 2016, 06:12:35 pm »

^
HRHOlya,

You mentioned a few posts back about learning more about the Meddledooms and co. (Bill)
If you go to Youtube and look up Chocolate Princess - Unfit Princess
Princess Diana Friend videos there is a cornucopia of unfiltered info on the gruesome twosome. 
That is only if you have done this. 

flower and thanks for the well wishes, Sudafed and some steroids seem to be making the droolies go away.   loveshower loveshower
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #567 on: April 28, 2016, 06:29:50 pm »

^Good call, OOTP.  Here's the link to TCP (originator of this forum) channel.  It's slightly misspelled, so a tad hard to find:  https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoolatePrincess

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #568 on: May 01, 2016, 03:35:46 pm »

For a little levity (perhaps).  From Prez Obama's speech last night at the White House Correspondents dinner.   His opening:

For the final time, President Barack Obama delivered one-liners and laughs at the White House Correspondents' Dinner, lampooning himself, Congress, and his upcoming status as a lame duck.

"Last week Prince George showed up to our meeting in his bathrobe," Obama said. "That was a slap in the face."

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #569 on: May 01, 2016, 03:46:43 pm »

Just came across this by default.  Last year sprog I at polo and wearing navy shorts (shock, navy shorts, always navy)

At any rate, the shorts are by Mayoral, a well-known Spanish brand that has been in business almost 75 years.

http://whatkateskidswore.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Kate-George-Beaufort-Polo-Festival-June-14-2015-Olivier-Cashmere-Cardigan-Crocs-Mayoral-ME-EM-Breton-Sebago-bala-Topshop-Moto-Leigh-Jason-Dawson-Nunn-Polaris-850-x-900.jpg

One assumes by the amount of Spanish clothing the sprogs wear that nanny Maria is in charge of buying their clothes.
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #570 on: May 01, 2016, 05:51:53 pm »

Definitely the truth posed as humor. I certainly still can't get over the impropriety of that little boy being presented his those ridiculous pajamas. Then all of the lames making excuses that there was nothing wrong with it and so cute. It just put me in the mind of the other lames making excuses that it was fine that Waste of Space wore that bright red/pink coat to the the memorial. It's so frustrating that people have no sense of propriety these days. Being a child doesn't exempt you from manners. George didn't sneak out of his bed and down to the party. They had already planned on using him. He should've been dressed in his ridiculous early 1900's clothing.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 05:55:16 pm by CarryingOn » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #571 on: May 01, 2016, 06:07:04 pm »

So true. Odd also that he looked totally confused when Wills was leaning down with Obama and also on the rocking horse with Waity with Harry and Michelle standing within the shot. He didn't seem comfortable in the room. All the lies been told about Harry wanting to be a fun uncle, you'd think that he'd be smiling at him and trying to run over to him. Al he looked in every shot was confused. I guess the bathrobe was to say that he just took his batha nd is getting ready for bed. Obama's not their personal close friend meeting George for the first time because he lives overseas. That's how this meeting with George looked like instead of meeting a stranger who's a world leader. This would've come off better had Geoge heard familiar voices and ran from his nanny and either ran into the room or if the door was locked, made noise outside either calling for his parents or Harry. Good for Obama to joke about it because I'm sure that he was thinking at the time :what mess is this?"

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #572 on: May 01, 2016, 08:37:08 pm »

^The bothersome thing is to place George in a position of being a punchline or joke in the first place, as a parent.  It's also appalling parenting to use your children in an obvious PR stunt and put them/him in such a vulnerable spot.  The child is completely defenseless and to have the President of the United States use it as a gag should make them ashamed of themselves and their role on the public stage.  I truly hope somebody let them have it for this one.

Imagine it in reverse.  How would PW/WK have felt if the Queen of Bhutan had hauled out a toddler before Kate swanned off for dinner or what have you?  And then, for the Queen of Bhutan to hear PW/WK make a joke about it back in London?  How's that feel?

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #573 on: May 01, 2016, 08:40:56 pm »

^
^
Exactly.
No way a 2 year old would want to stay awake for a stranger.
Wimpo and Waity kept him awake for good PR. ick stop
The poor lad was waiting in the hallway all propped up for W and W's scheme.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 08:43:40 pm by Stephanie » Logged
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #574 on: May 01, 2016, 09:18:11 pm »

^^^George's confusion made an already bad situation worse. All of the lames ooh-ing and aww-ing but I just thought it looked awful. Children being thrown into uncomfortable situations with strangers, including Wimpo and Wasty, is not my idea of cute or okay.

I didn't even think of that at first. We can add this moment to the growing 'Harry/Charles is within a foot of George and ignores him' pile. This makes the third. On the balcony Charles ignored George, and both he and Harry ignored George when they were at the polo. In a normal situation you'd think he'd have been smiling at George, at the least, and gone up to him and played with/chatted/hugged him at the most. You would also think that George would have, at some point, run up to him and hugged Harry and interacted with him, in some way, of his own volition. Yet there was nothing. Instead he remained to the background. As time goes on, we get nothing but more confirmation that Harry and Charles relationship with these kids is nothing but made up stories and throw away lines.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #575 on: May 06, 2016, 01:53:23 am »

That meet and greet made it all the more obvious that Harry (and his parents) have very little interaction with him. Whenever any of my nieces or nephews sees me, they make a bee line for me, especially if there are "strangers" in the room. As their aunt, I'm the fun one so my presence = party time in their minds. George just looked like he was in a room full of strange people and the only reason he wasn't having a melt down was because Maria was within eyeshot.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #576 on: May 06, 2016, 12:44:46 pm »

I miss those photos about Harry and the sprogs, too (and their grandparents and other relatives, etc.).  

Val
Princess

« Reply #577 on: May 06, 2016, 01:58:01 pm »

^

They have little to do with him.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #578 on: May 06, 2016, 05:45:41 pm »

No matter how bad their marriage was, Charles and Diana did not dress up their kids in jammies and bathrobes and have "cute" introductions to world leaders. I think this was Kate's idea.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #579 on: May 06, 2016, 08:33:26 pm »

I agree!
In my opinion Will and Kate use their kids for their PR and this is so disgusting! Any time a few bad articles are released they release pics of the kids  thumbsdown
The tour of India has been a disaster? Never mind they put a bathrobe on cute George and wait for the awwww articles  thumbsdown thumbsdown
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: