Royal Gossip
May 26, 2017, 04:02:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: After Charles not knowing what love is William doesn't know what royalty is  (Read 2420 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: July 14, 2015, 01:20:33 pm »

http://www.celebitchy.com/437188/prince_william_on_full-time_royal_no_one_actually_really_knows_what_that_means/ Shocked
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 09:38:31 pm »

thumbsdown to PW
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 09:44:52 pm »

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 10:21:32 pm »

What a dipstick, allegedly second in line to the British throne and he says he doesn´t know what royalty means.  Now that really is incredible to admit to that.  Maybe juggers could have a word in his ear  -  massive income for no work.  Two mansions, renovated and costing millions of pounds, free.  Staff to cater to his ever last whim, free.  Luxurious cars complee with chauffeurs, free.  Granny who buys him a job and a helicopter, free.  All untility bills, petrol expenses, car maintenance, in fact every last thing in his life is  -  up free.  People suck up to him and won´t tell him the truth.   He treats people like dirt and gets away with it.  Dumps the most odious female creature on the publc as his lazy good for nothing wife.  And that is the tip of the iceberg. So go and live like the rest of us bill medd, and then tell us you do not know what royalty is.

What an utter and complete pillock. Talk about shoot yourself in both feet with that crass remark.  That guy is so thick he should not be let loose without a nanny to keep him in place.

Love this bit in Celebitchy, such odd remarks to make.  Talks about the Queen as if she is 50 nest year, not 90.  His father is late 60´s, no spring chicken, and he seems to gaily think they can do it ll with some other members of the family.  He really does not appear to be right in the head.  HM is his granny for goodness sake, an old lady.  Then he mentioned the responsibility of having two sprogs.  Again, for goodness sake, the taxpayer picks up the whole tab and the nannies and night nurse have the responsibility of the sprogs.  That guy is seriously lacking in the old grey matter, in fact I would go as far as to say he has none.

The idea of becoming a full-time royal: “The term, ‘full-time royal role’ is bandied around quite a lot, and no-one actually really knows what that means, but I think I can still manage to do my commitments and my responsibilities as well as I can. The Queen is still very active and is still showing incredible leadership. My father is doing many, many engagements, as are the rest of the family, and so there’s a lot being done by the Royal family around the country. I hope to still be a part of that, and do as much as I can, but equally do something which I think is incredibly important and [will] prove me in good stead for the future.”
sandy
Princess

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 03:49:26 pm »

He obviously knows about the criticism and is just defiant in this interview IMO. What is more disgraceful is how Kate cannot leave the kids despite all the help she has.  Playing Betty Housewife and Mother is her way IMO of getting out of royal work.
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2015, 04:21:31 pm »

He has officially confirmed that he lives on a different planet than we do and none of those planets inhabit this solar system on top of it.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2015, 08:36:20 pm »

^^  Wouldn´t be so bad if she was playing Betty Housewife and Mother, but as we know there is a full complement of staff including nannies, night nurse, cook etc What does the lazy dolt do all day.  Perhaps she sits and admires herself in the mirror  -  just as well, because very few find her attractive.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2015, 10:30:34 pm »

Allegedly shopping on line and watching box sets of TOWIE too.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2015, 12:28:15 am »

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_20939027,00.html

Note the paragraph where the two go working but Kate "wants to concentrate on being a mother." So smarmy and another excuse for not working. She can't leave the kiddies for a few hours a week to work, heaven forbie
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2016, 03:03:55 am »

not windsor ‏@windsorsworld  3h3 hours ago
https://www.princes-trust.org.uk/support-our-work/news-views/itv-documentary-airing-january … Charles was 27 when he headed up the Princes Trust - Williams legacy will be a new toaster !http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-william/12071921/Why-a-toaster-will-make-Prince-William-a-better-air-ambulance-pilot.html …

It may seem insignificant, but having access to a toaster for the first time could make the Duke of Cambridge a better air ambulance pilot, according to the charity he works for.
The Duke will return to work from his Christmas break in Norfolk to a new purpose-built air ambulance base at Cambridge Airport.
As well as shaving up to a minute off response times by allowing crews to land right outside the building, the East Anglian Air Ambulance base has a few home comforts denied to the pilots and paramedics at the old hangar where they were previously housed on the site.
In addition to better training facilities, sleeping areas and improved kit storage, the crew room has a toaster, which was not allowed in the previous building because of safety concerns.

I wonder what would be the purpose of this story?  The tweet does make a good point...  "Charles was 27 when he headed up the Princes Trust - Williams legacy will be a new toaster"

https://twitter.com/windsorsworld/status/683070721006940160
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-william/12071921/Why-a-toaster-will-make-Prince-William-a-better-air-ambulance-pilot.html
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2016, 03:31:55 am »

What has William really done ? His illegal wild life stuff he hasn't done anything really ground breaking or something that you can go right to and say yes he did that .

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2016, 12:57:56 pm »

The Prince's Trust is really working and helping people in the UK to get a second chance.
Things like that and diplomacy are reasons there even IS a monarchy in 2016.
Wimpo's only contribution so far is some calculated whining about wildlife and getting a new toaster. ick
Joanna
gossip insider

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2016, 01:06:58 pm »

He's got some nerve! sauer Perhaps someone should grant William his wish for a normal life, make him live as the average Joe so he could learn by contrast what it means to be a full-time royal.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2016, 08:29:34 pm »

^

He would get such a shock with no one sucking up to him, jumping to his every whim, running his life, having to work, queuing at airports etc etc etc.   He wouldn't  last a nano second.
india
Princess

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2016, 09:20:14 pm »

If only someone would kick his lazy lying ar$e to the curb. And then, just think......Knifed Kneed carol(e) and The Pouchy Faced Potato Head would jump into the fray and would kick the living hell out of him for all their years of work and determination.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2016, 07:39:54 am »

He truly is the modern day Marie Antoinette of the age. He literally can't get it into this thick skull that his entire dynasty is on the precipice and if he fails to do his duty and do it well, he has nothing to fall back on. No connections to the wider network of royalty and frankly he is a disgrace. Each time he pushes the nobility away, he ends up cutting himself from a major support network. When he pushes the people away, well, enough has been said about that. He's like a lot of the royals of his era, pig stupid about the reality of the ancestry flowing through his veins.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2016, 12:32:03 pm »

It is amazing to me how stupid he is. I still think when he got whacked in the head in his youth that he suffered some brain damage.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2016, 05:15:15 pm »

^
Wouldn't be surprised.
People at St. Andrews described him as aloof and boring, prone to tantrums.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2016, 06:33:06 pm »

Some people are just so stupid that they don't stop and think.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2016, 06:22:24 pm »

People of lesser intelligence and with brain damage are prone to tantrums.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: