Royal Gossip
September 21, 2017, 01:20:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News about the Mod Team  (Read 8729 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: July 03, 2015, 08:53:18 pm »

announcement

KF will stop temporarily serving as a Moderator due to personal reasons but we are very grateful to KF's long-standing service and membership and continue to look forward to her posts and insights.

Thank you Kuei Fei!  flower hug

In addition, Fly will now be the point person for all things media as our Lady of Threads which means she will be responsible for thread management, ie., size, titles. And she will be officially our forum reporter. We are thrilled that she is willing to take this on and she deserves applause for her willingness to do so.

Welcome Fly!  flower

Please, if you are so inclined, thank KF and welcome Fly in her new role!  

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 01:34:16 am »

thankyou

welcome
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 03:21:39 am »

Thank you KF!! I hope things turn out as you need them to.

Welcome Fly!!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2015, 12:07:39 pm »

A very special hug to our long-time friend, poster and Mod, KF.  I personally have really appreciated all the help and great support in my Mod growth.  KF will continue to provide many hours of posting insights and enjoyment and wish you all the very best!

And a huge thank you to Fly for the tireless and accurate reporting and I'm delighted to have you on board to keep this place going!  Thank you and  welcome

Oh!  And my apologies if I'm not answering pms promptly or responding to issues over the last day or so and rhru the weekend.  I'm sort of on vacation but wish all my fellow US friends a very happy and safe Fourth of July!  Happy Birthday to us!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 12:12:56 pm by YooperModerator » Logged

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 09:30:23 am »

great promotion for Fly - she does a super job keeping us up to date

and thanks to KF!
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 11:41:37 pm »

Hear hear! Congrats to Fly and Thank you KF.  flower
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2015, 01:10:18 am »

Thanks, KF!

Congrats, Fly!

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: