Royal Gossip
July 23, 2017, 03:48:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry's Trip to Africa (Summer 2015)  (Read 14365 times)
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2015, 09:12:03 am »

So happy for him, he deserved a time for himself, and isn't the first time he is doing, something like this!

After all his tours and work, really happy for him.

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2015, 06:52:44 pm »

sleeping under the stars sounds like a romantic and fun thing to do, not an ordeal. other than that -  if it makes him happy he should do it again.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2016, 04:51:23 pm »

Prince Harry Moves 262 Elephants to Safety

We already know he's a rhino rescuer and a champion of lions, but now Prince Harry is a hero to elephants, too.

The royal conservationist recently helped move 262 elephants to safety as he worked on a key mission to support populations in Africa.

"He is amazing and down to earth. He is very social but a respectable gentleman. We ate together at the camp and we camped in the same grounds – this is unique for someone of his status," Patricio Ndadzela, country director for the nonprofit conservation body African Parks in Malawi, tells PEOPLE of the prince's visit this earlier this month.

Harry spent time in the southern African country working with the 500 Elephants initiative, which aims to help reduce habitat pressures, ease human-wildlife conflict and boost elephant populations in places where poaching is rampant. http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_21026630,00.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2016, 04:53:50 pm »

Bet old horse face bill medd is as jealous as anything, wishing he was in SA.  But of course he was pretending to be at work with EAAA, had his photo pr man to come along and take a piccie, pushed off afterwards no doubt.  Harry not perfect, but he is 200% betther than bill medd  -  should call him council bill medd really, he has sunk pretty low into the gutter with the medds.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2016, 10:14:36 am »

^ Yes, Willyboy is a "good boy" and Harry is the "black sheep" but it is only an appearance. Willy is a lazy, week, selfish, childish and the Midds' puppet. Harry can work, is purposeful, likes people and doesn't pretend to be interested in something. Harry is dutiful. I also think that Willyboy is envious of him.     

india
Princess

« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2016, 10:08:50 pm »

Council Bill Medd with his low intelligence is intensely jealous of Harry. I bet his perpetually clenched jaw broke over this.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2016, 11:00:35 am »

Harry has taken a lot of flak over the years for what bill medd has done, he was the fall guy.  I do wonder if bill medd made a quick trip to Africa though, because when he was at that Luton event recently his sun tan was very obvious, and very red, just like something caused by fierce sunshine.  Allegedly came back from France to go to "work" - 1 pr stunt and then back home, could easily have had a few days in SA.  Trouble with people when they lie and decieve is that you never believe them again and wonder what they are doing behind the scenes.  Long live Harry, his mother´s son.  Bill medd has nothing of his mother in his nature, he is a nasty piece of work and a cold fish into the bargain.  Not sure where the got his traits from but they sure were not from Princess Diana.
india
Princess

« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2016, 07:19:09 pm »

So right GB. Billy Medd is a nasty little shyte. His mum would be so ashamed.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2016, 09:38:12 am »

Prince Harry amazes onlookers as he rescues trapped 13ft crocodile on African conservation trip

PRINCE Harry turned Crocodile Dundee as he rescued a trapped 13ft thrashing beast on an African conservation trip.

These amazing pictures show the royal bringing the injured crocodile into shore, jumping out the way as it lashed out and helping to remove a metal hook from its mouth.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1700769/prince-harry-amazes-onlookers-as-he-rescues-trapped-13ft-crocodile-on-african-conservation-trip/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2016, 02:32:56 pm »

Hooray Harry!
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2016, 04:46:56 pm »

actually he seems to be the one taking touristy pictures, not the one saving the croc
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2016, 05:21:03 pm »

As long as he was not killing the croc then I am fine with him taking touristy photos.  It is animal killing I detest with a vengeance, killing and cruelty, not a violent person but that brings out the rage in me.  If I have to kill a fly I apologise to it first.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2016, 10:17:03 pm »

actually he seems to be the one taking touristy pictures, not the one saving the croc

Said the same thing reading the article the article made it seem that harry was one of the two guys in the pic that is pulling the croc,but he's the one taking the pics.i'm sure he helped out

livylivy
Countess

« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2016, 09:11:51 pm »

Probably he' s done something, I think the most was done by people working with crocodiles, after all these animals are very aggressive and dangerous, I think trained people handled them mostly.
I think the Sun was incorrect, the title should have been different, sure Harry did something, but he didn't capture them
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2016, 02:12:14 pm »

WATCH: Prince Harry stars in '500 Elephants' film with African Parks

http://www.timeslive.co.za/sundaytimes/lifestyle/2016/10/28/WATCH-Prince-Harry-stars-in-500-Elephants-film-with-African-Parks?platform=hootsuite

Prince Harry hails 'amazing' experience moving elephants across Malawi
http://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/prince-harry-mucks-in-to-help-move-hundreds-of-elephants-across-malawi-11364108703547

Prince Harry helps move 500 elephants 220 miles across Malawi
http://stv.tv/news/uk/1371290-prince-harry-helps-move-500-elephants-220-miles-across-malawi/

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal
Take a read of Prince Harry's personal photo captions from his visit to help elephants in Malawi on @instagram

https://www.instagram.com/kensingtonroyal/

The Journey of Giants featuring Prince Harry

https://vimeo.com/189140811

« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 02:17:58 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2017, 02:05:07 pm »

Prince Harry and His Very Personal Fight to Save Africa's Endangered Animals

It's an early morning in August, my first in Malawi, and I'm riding in a Land Cruiser at the front of a small convoy along a tree-lined track in Liwonde National Park, headed for the floodplain of the Shire River. The rains stopped two months ago, and all around are various shades of pale—bleached blue sky, yellow grasses, sand-colored soil. It looks serene, but the atmosphere is electric. And not just because Prince Harry is riding in the vehicle right behind mine—although that does, I'll admit, lend a certain charm.
http://www.townandcountrymag.com/leisure/arts-and-culture/a8954/prince-harry-african-parks/

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2017, 02:42:19 pm »

Rhino Conservation Botswana (RCB) is proud to announce that, today,  His Royal Highness Prince Henry of Wales becomes a Patron of RCB. He will add his voice to that of Botswana’s Honourable Minister Tshekedi Khama to help raise awareness of the plight of Africa’s black and white rhinos and inspire positive action.

The announcement comes after Prince Harry visited Botswana last September, when he joined Map Ives and Kai Collins in the Okavango Delta on a sensitive operation to fit state-of-the-art electronic tracking devices to critically endangered black rhinos.

Working as part of a small but highly skilled team, The Prince helped with tasks including clearing thorn bushes from around sedated rhinos so that tracking devices could be fitted, monitoring the animals’ breathing and heart rate, administering oxygen, covering the rhinos’ eyes to protect them, and helping to keep the animals cool with water.
http://www.rhinoconservationbotswana.com/news/

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: