Royal Gossip
July 26, 2017, 11:35:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Travel Costs and Expenses  (Read 842 times)
marion
Duchess

« on: June 21, 2015, 12:53:29 pm »

It was interesting to note the DM highlighting PC's travel costs just as the Sovereign Grant accounts are due to be published nest Tuesday.  IMO this extravagance is totally out of order at a time of cuts to welfare/hospitals/schools etc but then it is what we have come to expect from PC and he doesn't appear to give a "flying f*rt about anyone but himself. 

It did make me smile though to read how his extravagance is compared to wily's frugal use of commercial airlines - no mention of willy using helicopters to fly short distances - i.e. last week when the car journey would have taken 90 minutes. 
marion
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 01:13:27 pm »

OOPS - forgot to post the link!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3132814/Charles-s-heir-miles-bill-soars-1million-Cost-green-Prince-s-globetrotting-risen-100-000-year-thanks-28-seat-luxury-jet.html

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 02:12:16 pm »

Read that earlier Marion, absolutely outrageous. Cut the man in the street back, but not the royals. 

Compare this with chucky┬┤s article above.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/jun/21/osborne-to-proceed-with-12bn-welfare-cuts-despite-anti-austerity-protests

No wonder they are trawling sprog I out to try and create some goodwill.  Amazing, as he and sprog II are an additional on everyday person struggling to make ends meet, and the royals create two extra mouths to live a life of luxury.  Many are not stupid and will realise the rf are the biggest benefits claimants on record, paid for by the taxpayer, especially  with this article in The Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/queen-elizabeth-II/11689154/Queens-finances-are-safe-from-cuts-for-two-years.html

marion
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 04:17:35 pm »

^Actually when you think of it trawling sprogs put is counter productive in a way as it just highlights that we as taxpayers have yet mroe mouths to feed - one thing if they are truly heirs but.........hmm.......think I'd better finish this on the "S" thread !! sigh
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2015, 04:58:29 pm »

Yes, two more mouths for the poor to feed, but no financial funding removed from the royals, but they can remove it from the people who pay to keep them where they are.  Does not make sense, outrageous in my view.  As I recall she used the money required to repair the leaks in the roof at BP on the 4.5 million pound renovation of apartment 1A at KP for the exceedingly lazy duo, who rarely use it.  And threw out a charity to get it back especially for them.  Let the old dingbat put her money in her own pocket, she has billions, and repair the roof at her own cost.  Not as if she pays rent, bills or staff is it, she lives there 100% free.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2017, 03:54:55 pm »

Yet more on the extravagance of PC and Cam - the bill for RF travel on this new "cost cutting " jet is expected to be 12.5/% more than last year

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4641570/Globe-trotting-royals-costing-king-s-ransom.html
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2017, 11:47:25 pm »

Disgraceful spoiled pair.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: