Royal Gossip
May 25, 2017, 12:17:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Were You In Your Past Life According To Your Memories?  (Read 1463 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: June 17, 2015, 01:13:53 am »

http://www.playbuzz.com/katewalker10/who-were-you-in-your-past-life-according-to-your-memories

Warrior

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 01:31:58 am »

Me too!
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 09:49:47 am »

Queen  laugh

You were a queen! Your memories reveal that you were a powerful and enchanting queen in your past life! You were seductive, romantic, strong, determined, and a true lover of the arts. You were admired by your kingdom and relentlessly pursued by the all the men (and even the ladies!) of your realm. Your beauty still shines through in this life and it's clear to all who know you that you're royalty at heart. You are irresistible and draw all of your lovers like moths to a flame. What do you think about having been a queen? Let us know, your highness!

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 09:54:59 am »

Pirate
You were a pirate in your past life! Your memories reveal that your life was spent on the open sea, seeking adventure and treasure! You're a survivor with a strong sense of self and an indomitable wanderlust. Your love of the sea, new experiences, travel and a couple of rough and tumble life experiences this time around all point to your pirate past. You are an explorer at heart and the world is calling your name. You're truly a force to be reckoned with and the open seas await! What do you think about being a pirate? Let us know!
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 01:48:09 pm »

Warrior

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Joanna
gossip insider

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 10:05:56 pm »

Queen  tehelaugh
lilaclavender
royal watcher

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2016, 03:27:41 am »

Queen...sounds like a good time!  flower
Glimmery
royal watcher

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2016, 01:11:00 pm »

I was a warrior huh That was unexpected!
HennyPenny
gossip insider

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2016, 06:37:40 pm »

Pirate

You were a pirate in your past life! Your memories reveal that your life was spent on the open sea, seeking adventure and treasure! You're a survivor with a strong sense of self and an indomitable wanderlust. Your love of the sea, new experiences, travel and a couple of rough and tumble life experiences this time around all point to your pirate past. You are an explorer at heart and the world is calling your name. You're truly a force to be reckoned with and the open seas await! What do you think about being a pirate? Let us know!
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2016, 07:55:15 pm »

I got a queen too. Most of us are queens and pirates. We can get the party started  king
Has any of you tried past life regression? According to mine I was a king once and I was very proud of my son.
MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2016, 04:59:02 am »

tehe Aye matey, Arrr I was a Pirate!

Maya
courtier

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2016, 10:37:57 am »

Queen

You were a Queen. Your memories reveal that you were a powerful and enchanting Queen in your past life.

@ Ariel I have tried PLR and I was always very skeptical until I tried it et voila the revelations were amazing. I'm now convinced of reincarnation through my experiences. Had two sessions which revealed:

I was :

A comfortably well off woman during the 1800s who died of consumption
A young roman girl who enjoyed the spectacles of bear baiting and when offered an opportunity speared a lion from the crowd- died afterwards when the guy who owned the lion humted me down outside the stadia and had a gang club me to death.
A young geisha in Japan who entertained samurai (I've always wanted to travel to Japan and felt an affinity for the place) died from a self inflicted stomach wound and was thrown in the river by the Okasan's tidy uppers.
A Mayan child sacrifice
A WW I soldier who had left leg amputated below the knee
A salem witch who was hung
A young woman who owned a grey horse which while riding in a field bucked at the sight of a snake causing her to break her neck and perish. This life lesson has stayed with me as I'm terrified of snakes and I totally fear cantering on a horse rising trot is about my limit.
An American 18 year old called Elizabeth (Lizzie) who was very psychic and spent the 1960s practicing her gifts but was ostracised by her family, subjected to ECT, assulted and later drowned in a lake in Philadelphia after being released.

I seem to have spent a lot of lifetimes in the Americas in past lives it's another place I'm drawn to visit.
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2017, 04:36:09 pm »

Apparently I was a Queen!
marion
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2017, 07:25:38 pm »

^Me too!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: