Royal Gossip
June 24, 2018, 01:35:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William and Kate's Press Coverage Part III  (Read 47810 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #380 on: November 18, 2015, 08:42:03 am »

In 2011 she had the press in her palm and she could have had the world at her feet if she had but run with the opportunities she had. She is the one who peed it all away and she has no business trying to shut forums down and sue people. The palace needs to stop enabling her crazy behavior and because of her lawsuit happy self, the palace lost their free legal help from top firms since the lawyers were overworked over the most trivial things. It's not like she has to read these things and no one is threatening her and no one really wants anything to do with her (as evidenced by her lack of social life).

They need media attention and should focus on creating positive media attention. Have they thought why they are getting comments in the media. Without media attention they will become irrelevant.

Exactly; neither has worked at becoming ingrained in Britain and the Commonwealth and I never thought of this before, but the whole point of ribbon cutting, tree planting, unveiling plaques is to embed themselves in the country. Monarchs used to sit for portraits and send them to various places, but this time monarchs and royals can get more involved and be a fundamental part of their subject's lives. WK could create a blog/website all their own that they could post musings or make their own announcements, but go figure, they don't. They need the media to get their message across and promote causes, but they choose not to. Anyone could run with her position and have a ball, but she keeps treating interacting with the public with disdain.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
rainbow
courtier

« Reply #381 on: November 18, 2015, 09:50:26 am »

I was gaslighted very badly at my previous employers. Was I bullied? Yes. Gaslighting comes from the old movie. It is when, for me, groundless accusations without evidence are made.  I was put on performance management for my body language. I consistently asked them for evidence, they could not give any but said in their notes that they had - luckily I had taped everything. Anyway, my point is with waity every allegation is backed by evidence, not working, flashing etc. So to try and use bullyin does true victims a great disservice.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #382 on: November 18, 2015, 09:54:20 am »

I agree with the thought she spends a lot of times reading comments and of course she does worry about them. She can't tell people what to say.

Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #383 on: November 18, 2015, 04:54:46 pm »

They say the truth hurts. I think we're hitting the mark with her ladies if she finds herself hurt by whatever comments she's come across. Wonderful!!! flirt Only problem is now the dummy wants to shut everybody down, guess what Kate we'd just start a new forum and continue to pick apart your lies, you vapid cow. Tongue
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #384 on: December 16, 2015, 06:22:57 pm »

I'm noticing that WK are only getting headlines in the side column, not the main page. It's like each time WK get on the front page, a new drama happens relegating them to the sidelines. It started with their wedding and then Bin Laden was killed. I do think that they're going to end up getting frustrated. I've watched a lot of documentaries about them (guilty pleasure) and each time they're hyped as the Second Coming. I do think these headlines are a decade late, mainly since I THINK that if they had married after uni that things would make a lot more sense. The press during the engagement was fawning about how she was a university graduate, despite it being a decade later and how her degree was expired basically.

The press kept going on and on and on about how down to earth Kate was despite her jet set lifestyle
How Kate had worked for her family and Jigsaw as an accessories buyer, despite how she hadn't worked at a real job in ages
How both were young, despite being fully grown adults by the time of their engagement
How the press was forbidden to take off duty photos of them, despite the fact that they never really work and provide photos for the press to sell
It also went on and on about how Kate wasn't like the evil posh types, despite Kate's posh persona from the wedding on
They went on about her university education despite the fact that it wasn't in anything practical or useful
There was the expectation that Kate would be supportive, but she does nothing to protect and promoite William's interests or goals

I just wonder, when will the press face the reality of what people think and end up giving back some karma after how they've been unfairly treated. Fergie barely moved into her marriage and was crucified over every little thing until  she started acting out and had to bolt to save her sanity.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #385 on: December 16, 2015, 06:37:22 pm »

^Kate's got the benefit of coming behind Diana. That's saved her from getting the same, if not worse treatment in the press than Fergie. IMO, the second the RF give the slightest indication that she is no longer useful, the press will start opening the floodgates. Will they chase her throught he streets like Diana? No, I don't think they will ever get that "physical" with a royal again after what happened to Di. They will drag her within an inch of her life in the press, though.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #386 on: December 16, 2015, 07:32:54 pm »

^Yes, have to agree on that one.  No chasing her, not sure they are sufficiently interested in her anyway, she sure is not Princess Diana MkII, nowhere near.  Once they can dish the dirt it will be done big time, and I for one will not have any sympathy, she has created this whole situation herself, along with viper ma.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: