Royal Gossip
November 14, 2018, 11:59:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Harry pushed forward to replace William and Kate?  (Read 22931 times)
marion
Duchess

« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2016, 02:30:38 pm »

^^@Joanna - the children would automatically be removed if they are not "born f the body" - for info re tis look on Possible Surrogacy thread.

Parliament is supposed to be the ultimate power but it well-known that ER has meddled on more than one occasion to get what she wanted either dropped or pushed thorugh
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2016, 02:38:12 pm »

we saw that. Kei should have put the quotes on it.
I don't think that it is that easy to put Harry on the throne. Even if William removes himself or is removed from the throne - his children are legit heirs. the only way they can be removed is if they are not true heirs but again - brf has had in the past rumors of official queen with children from a different mother and has kept it quiet. to admit such thing it would shake the ground beneath the whole establishment.

I do not think that it is an insult to go to university if you have bad grades. bad grades do not make you dumb or unfit for education. Bill gates and Steve Jobs had bad grades and look how that turned out for them. also - I think it would be better for him to take courses in a US college because he will be able to escape the dramas around him in London. besides - there are wonderful execute mbas where you meet with highly successful people in their field - the kind of people who are good connections and Harry can benefit from that. of course he doesn't have a bachelor's degree but he can figure something out.  
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2016, 02:44:01 pm »

I think Harry would be a good student and to get away from London would be good for him.

^ Is there any legal way for doing it?  eating cookies

If William is declared mentally unfit, then it can be done and if the BRF is willing to risk the wrath of the public by revealing something about the kids that would make them ineligible, then the kids would be removed and so would Kate's power. I do think that HM would prefer Harry, since Harry is unattached and I think HM and Charles and the courtiers fantasize about having William and Kate kicked out so they can groom Harry. I wager if that happened Harry's family would end up cloistering Harry before they would let him run wild (like what happened with Henry VIII).

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Liquorice
Baroness

« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2016, 03:22:06 pm »

Parliament is supposed to be the ultimate power but it well-known that ER has meddled on more than one occasion to get what she wanted either dropped or pushed thorugh

ER can meddle her way because she is a powerful, reliable monarch liked by her subjects. I doubt William will be able to do the same thing if he is king. If the Parliament chose to remove the king/queen, it would be a time of instability. No one likes a instable country, that is why the vast majority of politicians are in good terms with the Queen. Still, legally, the Parliament can do what it want, considering that the UK constitution is rather vague and based on common law. And we face an unprecedented situation.

brf has had in the past rumors of official queen with children from a different mother and has kept it quiet.  

Impossible to do this today ! The last time was in the 17th century, wasn't it ? Now we have the Internet, social networks, forums like ours... and DNA testing (for the wildest theories).

If William is declared mentally unfit, then it can be done and if the BRF is willing to risk the wrath of the public by revealing something about the kids that would make them ineligible

Lots of people already know they were not born out of the body. Furthermore, I wonder what else people can post about this on the DM before comments are removed. No, lots of people already know. The phrase here would not be reveal, but making it official.
Plus, don't forget this situation is a vulnerability for the UK. Putin blackmailed the BRF last year with an article threatening to reveal details about the surrogacies. Yes, really, the UK is being subjected to foreign blackmail because of the Cambridges'/Middletons' craps. It is high time they do something, for the sake of the country.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 03:24:56 pm by Liquorice » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2016, 03:32:26 pm »

If the UK/BRF is being blackmailed by Putin, I am certain that HM will order WK to step aside and HM will move heaven and earth to put Harry forward. HM has the goodwill and leverage after so many years of service she could easily submit a proposal after William 'voluntarily' announces he is stepping aside. As far as we all know, Harry doesn't have anything in his background behind closed doors that would be good material to use as blackmail.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Liquorice
Baroness

« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2016, 08:06:17 pm »

^ At least that's what I concluded after seeing this article http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3066700/A-surrogate-gave-birth-Kate-say-Russians-Pro-Kremlin-newspaper-makes-series-bizarre-claims-birth.html and Rebecca English must have thought the same, for meanwhile she had a picture of a newspaper cover paper where Prince Charles calling Putin Hitler as her Twitter background cover.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2016, 09:15:22 pm »

let's not get ahead of ourselves. as good Harry's work is and as loved as he is now all it takes is an airheaded gold digging missy as a choice of gf and his reputation will be back in the mud and william and kate will be back on top. all it takes is one jet setting freeloading lazy gf with no direction in life except for making secret phone calls to the press to turn the tides around. also I highly doubt that the establishment will do anything against w&k before Harry marries and has a child. they will groom him but will not put him forward until they are sure that there is a heir to the throne. preferably two.
Liquorice
Baroness

« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2016, 09:19:22 pm »

Harry could be groomed while staying in the UK. If they decide to send him to the USA, that's because they intend to take action meanwhile.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2016, 10:22:12 pm »

I think that is why Harry would be sent overseas; to keep him out of the way while WK are ejected from the BRF and Britain. I do think that Harry wouldn't mind being king, I think he's had his fantasies about reigning at the top of the BRF.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2016, 11:16:32 pm »

I don't think there is any realistic way to take Will out of the succession and his children without creating chaos. Maybe if he wants to end the monarchy it would be a good way but the institution taking Will out is impossible.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2016, 12:49:01 am »

As it is, WK are already causing nonstop chaos; both are not working and both are destroying themselves and beginning to take pot shots at each other. I think it would restructure things, but the current situation is way too chaotic.

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2016, 05:10:58 am »

It also needs to be remembered that there isn't only one parliament and one set of laws that have to be considered but 16 as the Queen is Head of State of 16 different realms and most of them now have to pass any changes to succession laws directly whereas in 1936 they didn't have to actually do anything other than accept the UK's decision. Since then the Statute of Westminster has been ratified in most of them giving the right to have a say in the succession. It isn't therefore a given that those relevant legislative bodies would actually agree with the UK and until all of them have past the legislation it doesn't apply in any of them e.g. the most recent Succession to the Crown Act was past in the UK in 2013 but wasn't effective until 2015 as it took that long to get it through the various bodies. It even took 2 years to get the wording of the legislation written in such a way that it could be past. Any legislation would therefore have to also meet the requirements of the constitutions of the other realms and the laws of those jurisdictions.
Liquorice
Baroness

« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2016, 09:28:39 am »

^ Meememe, you are right to remind us there are the Commonwealth countries too !

I don't know the law of the Succession in these countries, but I guess you have to be "born out of the body" too. And still, which country would want a king and his wife who would have made fraud, likely bribery, and God knows what other mess ? Because the problem of the Succession is not only legal, it is also an ethical one. Having a Head of State and a family who take part in these schemes is, to me, not conceivable in any Commonwealth country.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2016, 12:56:41 pm »

Were the Commonwealth countries taken into account when Edward VII abdicated?
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2016, 01:43:36 pm »

Sorry, but if HM wants bill medd and the sprogs removed it will be done, in whatever way is easiest and possible.  There are many Acts of Parliament she has been behind that were not made public, if she wants one pushed through, quietly behind the scenes, it will be done.  Nothing is impossible for her to do, nothing  -  she is a law unto herself, but we are not meant to know that.  There are ways of getting rid of the lamebridges from line of success, and they will have been well researched and looked into, and if a new Act of Parliament is requried it will be pushed through behind the scenes, end of.  She is no meek and mild old lady, not matter what she wants us to think.  What HM wants HM gets.  IMO it is not viable to keep them, the world knows the truth about them, the medds are detested intensely in the UK, the press would love to open the floodgates and release all the info they are sitting on.  It is my firm belief this pot will explode one day, if not with the authority of HM it will be exploded by someone else, too many know too much of the correct situation.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2016, 04:42:19 pm »

i fail to see a loophole for this to be done. Kate has done a brilliant job in securing not one but two heirs to the heir of the heir. unless William is declared impotent and rf comes out with - but he loves children and loves his children so much... I don't see another way to remove all 3 heirs from the succession.

for now, what I think is happening is: Harry does his brother's job, because his brother is to lazy to work but kingly enough to get someone else to do his work while he enjoys his life, does what he wants and waits for the crown to fall onto his head...at age 60 or 70 when he will be too old to begin to work and all will be good. imo Harry is used by the firm and his own bro.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2016, 04:51:10 pm »

If the kids are not of the body, born via a surrogate, they are ineligible to inherit. As for Harry being used, I think the public might be groomed to view Harry as the successor and then have William step aside pleading for a normal life. Harry won't get married to someone nice if he is known to be picking up his brother's slack and that it would be expected for Harry's wife to do Kate's work. It would be grossly unfair and it would be impossible for Harry to even keep a wife; imagine being married to someone who apparently can't stand up to his lazy brother and SIL and is lumped with twice the amount of duties.

india
Princess

« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2016, 05:08:11 pm »

All of this could have been avoided if HM had put her foot down when Prince Punk told her he was going to marry The Potato Head. Now, because of The Viper and her plotting to protect her interest and her wrongly gained power HM has a fine kettle of fish to deal with. The Potato Head, The Viper and The Punk have a lot to answer for. This fact, in itself, shows that The Punk is unfit to rule.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2016, 05:14:58 pm »

^Did PW tell anybody before he proposed to Kate?  I had the impression he just went ahead and did it and then there was nothing anyone could say about it.  It would've been a real mess if he'd backed out after the fact. 

Anyway, I don't know if Harry is tapped for at least consideration or not but I do see, based on what I've seen so far, that he is most definitely being given a lot more opportunity to grow, be involved, and, in doing so, seriously damages the image of PW/WK. There simply isn't any comparison.

Not sure how all the laws work on that but it would seem to be quite difficult for Harry to be King but it sure would be a rejuvenation of the monarchy because I truly believe that, after HM's passing, it's one big fat dud of a thing with little to no purpose and even less adoration and respect.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2016, 06:06:01 pm »

Unfortunately, as with many other high ranking people, HM can change laws, although they think the public are unaware.  I read, and silly me did not keep it, an article about how HM gets Acts of Parliament changed, Parliament do not argue, she asks for it to be passed/stamped, whatever, it is done, and most times the public are totally unaware as it is all behind the scenes.  A little different with this situation, but what I am saying is  -  it can be done, all done and dusted before the public find out and bill medd and his medd crew are sailing off into the sunset.  They could cite his reluctance to be king, cath medd had nervous breakdown, bill medd requested, and a law was passed, that he wanted the sprogs removed from succession  -  again an Act of Parliament to be passed.  Might sound far fetched, but HM can do it, no two ways about that.  I am sure they have to take their time about it, but I cannot see how the rf can allow this situation to continue ad inifinitum, it gets worse by the week at the moment.  I put nothing past HM, and she can, given time, get anything she wants done.  Might nound naive on my part, but I very much doubt that, for all we know moves could be afoot right now behind all those closed doors.  As they say, never say never, and in this could I definitely would not say never.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: