Royal Gossip
May 29, 2017, 11:47:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Harry pushed forward to replace William and Kate?  (Read 15543 times)
india
Princess

« Reply #140 on: May 19, 2016, 10:46:52 pm »

Yes GB, you are right on the money. A lot is going on behind the scenes to shove The Masturbating Pair, The Duke of So Dork and The Obscenity along with their so called AHEM "children" right on out of the line of succession. There is no way Parliament and all concerned  is going to let an insane person who constantly masturbates in public be the Queen Consort of the UK. NO WAY. Not in a million years. In addition, The Dork is a moronic half wit who cannot speak intelligently on any subject and The Obscenity can't speak at all. And if she manages to get anything out it is in a strange jumped up voice that nobody can recognize. These two are the worst pair in recent history. Go Away. Just Go. Crawl Under A Big Rock and Masturbate Away To Your Nasty Heart's Content.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #141 on: May 19, 2016, 11:20:41 pm »

^

It's surprising and almost shocking how that story has taken on a life of its own via the Internet and people commenting on it everywhere.  How Cath can go out grinning, guffawing and gurning under those circumstances amazes me.
india
Princess

« Reply #142 on: May 20, 2016, 12:40:16 am »

Well, The Moronic, Insane Obscenity is pleasuring herself for the world to see. The Dork is not having any of that.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #143 on: May 20, 2016, 02:33:19 am »

I think with this masturbation 'project,' Harry is going to be groomed to replace Mr. and Mrs. Masturbation. There is no way they can possibly go anywhere around the world to represent the nation. I don't think there is any other choice.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #144 on: May 20, 2016, 03:06:47 am »

There is no other choice. The Masturbation Magesties are loco. Insane. A line has been crossed. It is over for them. They will be deemed unfit. Mentally Unstable. Finito.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #145 on: May 20, 2016, 03:43:38 am »

Just a thought, if Wills was out and about really working, then Waity's expected to do so. Maybe I'm reaching at strawers but could Wills be playing dumb and lazy to neutralize Waity as she'll be easier to disgard when the time comes? Harry being front and center gives them good press whilst the problem of Waity's being dealt with. I hope this makes sense.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #146 on: May 20, 2016, 03:55:55 am »

If William couldn't spot Kate's antics and stand firm in 2007, I don't think he has that Machiavellian skill in playing such a game.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #147 on: May 20, 2016, 08:51:40 am »

he doesn't but after the 2nd birth I think that HM started to pull her strings. it is possible windsor2 that this is what they are doing and are using Harry and his popularity for diversion from the Lazy Duo.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #148 on: May 20, 2016, 09:13:17 am »

I wonder if whether or not Harry would in fact be placed as Regent and William would be withdrawn long enough to get treatment. In fact, it would make a lot of sense since aside from Charles, Harry taking over as Regent would preserve the integrity of the succession while neutralizing Kate. If William were to be declared mentally unfit, then it would provide unimpeachable grounds for divorce and Kate would be booted back to Berkshire. She would have no role and no authority. Since the BRF operate outside of the mainstream legal system (what with HM BEING the government), it's not possible for Kate to go to a regular court. If Kate went international, she would be easily declared a traitor and then imprisoned (or worse).

india
Princess

« Reply #149 on: May 20, 2016, 03:49:27 pm »

She needs to be imprisoned.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #150 on: May 20, 2016, 04:04:32 pm »

Don't forget to throw away the key India
india
Princess

« Reply #151 on: May 20, 2016, 04:24:24 pm »

Oh, don't you worry about that. I'll be doing a lot more than throwing away the key.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #152 on: June 18, 2016, 08:20:53 am »

The Invictus Games really put Harry in the running as a replacement for William. Imagine, just a few years ago there was a brief clamor for Charles to step down in favor of William and now it's about having William step down in favor of Harry.

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #153 on: June 18, 2016, 09:34:07 am »

If they were prepping Harry instead of Will - they would not have put Willie boy on the Privy Council. 
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #154 on: June 18, 2016, 01:41:25 pm »

^^ I hope there's something in it. 

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #155 on: June 18, 2016, 03:28:26 pm »

If they were prepping Harry instead of Will - they would not have put Willie boy on the Privy Council. 

So true. Putting William on the PC is another step in his training for his eventual position as King as when he is in that position he will actually have to chair the PC.

Putting Camilla on is a clear indication of the Queen's opinion about her role as a supporter for her husband when Charles is King.

In time, no doubt, Kate will be made a Privy Councillor - but probably not until Charles is King. I doubt that he ever will be a PC. Andrew, for instance has never been made a PC.

The Queen is clearly giving different honours to Harry to those she is giving to William and in the process making it clear that William is the future King while Harry is the minor royal of the two e.g. William has both the Garter and Thistle, Harry has neither, Harry has the KCVO which William hasn't. The only males in the royal family who don't have the KCVO are Philip, Charles and William. She gives the KCVO to members of the family who have given her support but who are themselves the less important members while the current spouse and future monarchs haven't been so honoured but have been given many other honours that show the different futures of the different men.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #156 on: June 18, 2016, 03:40:48 pm »

well, I guess if Will becomes king Britain will abolish Monarchy  king
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #157 on: June 18, 2016, 04:35:26 pm »

For all we know the old girl sees the forest for the trees and is making it so Harry can have his own life away from the RF, if W/K go down they're the ones that go down with the ship not Harry. dontknow Can't tell me she honestly doesn't see whats going on, I think she just knows there's not much to be done for it/about it now. They're too deep in this mess on multiple levels to make it out cleanly or smoothly. Entrapment of guilty parties by making sure that they are brought right to the heart of it, keep your friends close and your enemies closer, is better in the long run.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #158 on: October 10, 2016, 01:55:11 am »

I do think HM and the courtiers are weighing their options and might be quietly training Harry to take over if Harry makes the right marriage. That is what it all boils down to.

Val
Duchess

« Reply #159 on: October 10, 2016, 07:53:16 am »

^

I am sure you are right, the Monarchy would never survive with the hapless duo and the ghastly Midds clinging on for dear life.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: