Royal Gossip
September 21, 2018, 07:41:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Harry pushed forward to replace William and Kate?  (Read 22377 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #120 on: May 18, 2016, 11:48:27 am »

Oh, God no. I think on paper yes, but in reality, NO. I can't imagine he'll be able to get I. With his charities and deal with the regular folks because he'll be too busy dealing with her airs and shipping up a storm. I imagine she'll be like that coming from a rich Emeretes family.
I have to find the article again wher Harry said that there was a lot of pressure for him go marry, so it looks like they!'be been trying to get him married off perhaps to a lady from that region. It wouldn't surprise me that's why he didn't kick CB off to the side when she played all of her press games.; he didn't mind bet doing that because having people believe that she's his gf got family and others off his back to be matched with someone. We've seen he!'a not very good at pretending to be happy, so an arranged marriage with any one would be a complete disaster and counteract the effect he has with the people. 
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 11:59:27 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #121 on: May 18, 2016, 12:59:55 pm »

I give it a few years, maybe five and Harry will be ready to take over from William. They're priming him right now and I think the Invictus Games are a way for Harry to quietly meet heads of state on the sly and discuss a possible removal of William from the succession and discuss how that would be received. Removing William would be no small thing and I think in say, five years the public will literally DEMAND that William be removed.

But it will also depend largely on whom Harry marries. Another workshy, condescending idiot and they are toast. KF (and others, sorry I read your posts a little while ago and can't reference everyone right now plus I'm getting used to the forum!) says it is also a campaign to find PH a wife and to a point I agree (the slaying dragons comparison was great!), but at the same time I don't think they are too much in a rush to get him married and they shouldn't be. He is right now PR wise worth gold and he is a man so his bio clock is not that pressing, look at Albert and the possible danger of Monaco being 'lost' to France if no heir appeared and he got married very late. If they rush him it can only end very badly and they cannot afford that at this point. He is so very successful, they should let him be for now.

I don't think they would rush something, but I think if they found someone who would be perfect, they would likely pounce the minute they get the chance. I don't believe the BRF is going to sit idle and not start marketing Harry as ideal husband material and I think Harry is going along just fine. I do believe that in order to market the right persona to remove William they would need the right wife. Like it or not, the right wife makes a difference.

Very true, I agree!

I don't think that he needs any foreign alliance. First of all the emirates is not exactly the ideal place right now, I'm sorry, I don't want to offend anyone here, but the climate does not exactly permit a wife from the middle east. They were frothing back in the day when Diana ran around with Dodi et al, so no that is a highly unlikely scenario.
Yes, Harry is only the 5th in line, but realistically who's in front of him? His father who'll get his time on the throne anyway, and then useless Bill and his two sprogs. Not too hard to get rid off. I read once that it is enough for Bill to remove himself and that the kids would be automatically removed as well. I don't know if that is true or not (as in not abdicating but renouncing his right and his kids would go as well bc they are underage). The kind of alliance that Harry needs is what he would have anyway: the aristos and TPTB. Remember the recent news that there were even plans for Margaret to take over? Way back in the day? That's what can be taken as proof that TPTB definitely have plans for Harry and seeing how things are going it is certain. He may see himself as Capt W first and foremost, but his sense of duty would lead him to step up and he can't go around anyway and say "oh yes I am royalty, pip pip!" The aristos are nervous anyway bc of Bill, if the monarchy goes they go. I must go now but I hope you get what I'm saying!
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #122 on: May 18, 2016, 01:30:41 pm »

William can't just 'renounce' the throne. He has to ask the British parliament and those of the other realms to pass the necessary legislation. With living children they won't automatically remove them but wait until they are 18 and ask themselves for new legislation to be passed.

If he was going to renounce his position he could convert to Roman Catholicism but that would only move George into the position as Charles' heir as George can't be removed until he himself takes an active decision to do so.

Realistically William isn't going to remove himself and Harry knows that his role is to support his monarch - grandmother, father, brother and eventually nephew.

If the stories I have read are true then the Queen won't give consent to a marriage for Harry until he has been with  girlfriend for at least 7 years (have read that over and over again in the last two decades - she implemented that rule after the disasters of her sister's and her children's marriages.)  I have also heard that she has put a ban on any more divorces so the Duke and Duchess of Kent, Anne and Tim and Sarah Chatto and her husband remain married even though they have had difficult times. Sarah and her husband, from all accounts live totally separate lives while the other two couples have actually come to a better place since the days when they talked about divorces.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #123 on: May 18, 2016, 01:33:38 pm »

I am not 100% sure, but I think HM (or chucky) would have to create an Act of Parliament to remove dork bill  medd and the sprogs from line of succession.  It can be done, and HM has, in the past, created Acts of Parliament and had them quietly passed through Parliament  -  let us face it, who is going to deny her having an Act àssed , and in truth I believe many of them know the score and how the medds are dragging the monarchy down to the sewers in Australia these days, therefore if that is what is required it will happen, end of. HM must know that dork bill medd in no way, shape or form is fit for job,  maybe we should call him Prince Masturbation, what a lovely connection for the rf.  He inherits by birth, but if he is not fit for the job then he has to go  -  TPTB and higher, if necessary, will see to that.  It can be done, and will be done, to remove dork bill medd and the sprogs if it is necessary and there is legal just cause, which there is in this case, very much so.  There are powers higher than QEII, and it is rumoured that they are not happy at all about dork bill medd and his shenanigans.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 01:35:41 pm by gingerboy24 » Logged
india
Princess

« Reply #124 on: May 18, 2016, 02:27:09 pm »

Good Post GB. The Dork and The Obscenity need to go pronto. Along with their so called children.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #125 on: May 18, 2016, 03:14:59 pm »

goodpost GB!

I also think that 7 yeas of engagement is too long, Harry should find a very young girl, an early 20 girl who is 10 years older than him, so the gap of age would be big. I think that a 20 something woman or a woman as old as him wouldn' t wait 7 years to get married and eventually have kids, maybe after 8/ 9 years she met him, nearly a decade.
Moreover, the woman who waited nearly a decade, Waity, to marry Prince of Masturbation  tehe has turned up to be a total embarrassment, so waiting so long doesn' t mean being fit for the role, maybe it would test the strenght of the relation, but I know couples who' ve been together for 10/15 years who splitted just because they didn' love each others any more, even if their love had been strong.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #126 on: May 18, 2016, 03:51:05 pm »

^^^ I agree GB! I think we're all here for the most part thinking the same.. Largely I don't think that anything will happen whilst the queen is alive anyway. She supposedly wants to go on a high note and therefore we shouldn't bet on divorces etc, that's likely going to happen once Charles is in power. But what if she lives for instance 10 more years? The farce can't go on for that long...
 I doubt the seven years rule, only ever read that on here. That's far too long, even the most saintly patient woman (and man) wouldn't wait that long and some people can't wait that long, bc of you know the clock ticking and all that... And then you invest all those years and it all goes to shyte, that's even worse. Bill Medd is the best example of why "dating" for so long isn't always the best idea. Get on with it or get off it, really. Say, a two year rule or even three seem far more realistic and doable. And that's somewhat the regular time for most people anyway, if we go by some "norm", whatever that may be.
From what I gather everyone seems to be nervous bc of Bill the Daft, so it's going to be very interesting to see where it all goes in due time. We are theorising and wrecking our heads over all the possibilites but TPTB and queenie and Charlie know exactly what is to be done when it is needed. If someone (an heir) is too great a liability to the establishment, the heir will go, it's that simple. As in "how", they will see to that, no worries. The establishment and the institution is above all else, they know how to and will protect themselves, all else is collateral damage. They can make it look to be very amicable and friendly, but royal watchers will know better if not the whole public (say Billy resigns in whatever fashion and takes his sprogs with him).
Little light
Countess

« Reply #127 on: May 18, 2016, 06:21:32 pm »

No. She would have to be a Christian, but not RC.

I'd like to see him with someone from a prominent American family, eg an Astor, a Roosevelt, etc. Someone of that standing in US society.

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #128 on: May 18, 2016, 09:06:10 pm »

which circles us back to what I said a few pages ago: Harry is a high profile public persona and would most likely end up with a good match; not just anybody but a woman who is connected, of good family and high social status. there will be no "Cinderella meets the prince" 2.0 as 1.0 (Kate) turned out to be a disaster.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 09:13:24 pm by Ariel » Logged
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #129 on: May 18, 2016, 09:33:26 pm »

If she ends up being American, People Magazine at least will definitely try spinning the Cinderella thing again.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Val
Princess

« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2016, 10:32:58 pm »

^^

Cath would have a meltdown
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #131 on: May 18, 2016, 10:44:53 pm »

I think Harry will want to take over; I think he's more ambitious than he lets on and I believe he would LOVE how the press would kiss up to him.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #132 on: May 18, 2016, 10:47:20 pm »

Particularly since he has been shat upon for years to cover for his shyte of a brother.
Joanna
courtier

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #133 on: May 19, 2016, 04:01:26 pm »

It would be awesome and well-deserved.
Cinderella 2.0 failed big time, Cath would have a meltdown if her sister in-law and her brother in-law were loved by the both the people and the press.
india
Princess

« Reply #134 on: May 19, 2016, 07:06:55 pm »

Who cares what that Obscenity thinks.
Val
Princess

« Reply #135 on: May 19, 2016, 07:41:20 pm »

Sarah's take

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/bb/item/1061723-prince-harry-favored-over-kate-middleton-s-william-for-kingship
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #136 on: May 19, 2016, 08:19:57 pm »

Signs:

*HM has Harry standing next to her on the balcony
*Harry is now openly meeting/greeting heads of state on his own
*Harry is marketed worldwide via his Invictus Games
*The DM has covered the Games exhaustively and glowingly
*Piers Morgan openly called for King Harry
*Official recognition from the Palace for Invictus
*HM participated in a skit with Prince Harry (never did that before)

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #137 on: May 19, 2016, 09:59:03 pm »

All royal meet heads of state on their own - hardly a sign of being brought forward. Even Princess Alexandra - the lowest ranked HRH has meet many Heads of State on her own and no one would ever suggest that she was brought forward.

Harry has been next to the Queen on the balcony - when exactly. Last year he was behind her - a position that shows he is in the main line but not the main person - James was at the front and next to The Queen between The Queen and Philip. On the other side of the Queen was Charles with William and George half-way between them. Harry was further in behind.

All royals get associated with a major charity type event or organisation e.g. Anne with Save the Children

Calls for a 'preferred' successor mean nothing as there is a clear line of succession. The most recent polls in the UK and Australia still have William preferred over Charles as the next monarch. If the calls for a 'preferred' successor were in any way relevant Charles would have been pushed out nearly 20 years ago.

A note to GB - it isn't only one parliament that has to pass the legislation as it has to pass all the relevant other realms as well - and no the Queen hasn't had 'secret' legislation passed. All legislation has to pass both houses of parliament and then go to the Queen in Council for the Royal Assent and even then isn't law until it is gazetted so if it hasn't been listed in the official gazette as having passed the correct procedures then it isn't law. The Queen may ask for a piece of legislation but it still has to go through the normal procedures including public debates in both houses of parliament.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #138 on: May 19, 2016, 10:09:08 pm »

Keep 'em coming Sarah!!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #139 on: May 19, 2016, 10:32:57 pm »

A note to meememe -  I am well aware, and always have been for many years,  of what has to be done for an Act of Parliament to go through, HM has managed it many times over the years, behind the scenes, and they will not refuse her.  Kind of you to point it out for me but as it happens, in this instance, totally unnecessary.  Lines of succession can be moved, nothing is ever set in stone, laws and Acts of Parliament are frequently changed.  I doubt little opposition on this occasion, because very few, IMO, would want a common, flashing guttersnipe as a future queen consort  -  one whose most intimate and private body parts have been flashed across the media world wide, close up, and indeed at a War Memorial in Bhutan much to the shock and horror of the world.  I therefore believe that if dork bill medd and slapper council cath think they are sitting pretty and are untouchable then they are in for one major shock in the not too distant future.  As for dork bill medd and council cath guttersnipe meeting heads of state, I am of the opinion had that been the case it would have been splashed everywhere in the newspapers  -  goodness knows they are so bone idle KP pr have to clutch at May the Month of Masturbation to get them into the news  -  anything at all that might be deemed newsworthy, right down to the fact that she was too bone idle to have a pedicure for the India/Bhutan visit, is international news  -  which for me personally rules out meeting secretly with heads of state and the world not being told about it.  They can´t even visit most of their charities, and have to pretend private visits take place.  No pr in that for charities is there, IF indeed private visits were made, and I know for a fact none were done at EACH.

There are also other reasons for an Act of Parliament to be passed, but that discussion is on another thread in the Members Only sectioon.

Personally, it is my belief that King Harry is the man for the job, and very much at the front of things right now, and I sincerely hope it continues and he does indeed become King Harry, because dork bill medd and council cath slapper are so totally unsuitable for the job it is beyond belief.  Goodness knows what she might flash at a coronation, I shudder to think  -  but then as the world knows, nothing we haven´t seen before in all its unbecoming glory and close up.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: