Royal Gossip
June 19, 2018, 01:55:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Harry pushed forward to replace William and Kate?  (Read 21528 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #100 on: May 16, 2016, 12:00:25 am »

He said at the IG that he view himself as Captain Wales first and prince Harry second, so as long as she loves the man, Captain Wales, more than Prince Harry then she'll be alright. She doesn't have to be high profile but be a decent person who gets the press interest. She doesn't have to like it but get why it's done. Michelle Obama has said that she's not thrilled with being first lady because of the heavy scrutiny and lack of total freedom to do her own thing but she agreed for Barack to run for president because she loves him and knew that she shouldn't stand in his way.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #101 on: May 16, 2016, 03:49:06 am »

I think the BRF has given up on WK and have decided to cut William loose and basically back Harry; I don't believe that the BRF believes in William anymore and I don't think they want William as their King and would sooner rebel than have Kate as Queen Consort. William might remain family, but he will likely be passed by as King.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #102 on: May 16, 2016, 04:06:59 am »

The response to Invictus truly highlights how much folks have connected with Harry and disconnected with the person who is in line to be the future king. What we've witnessed over the last week, for me at least, has only magnified how much vision and passion William lacks. How can one lead without those two things?

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #103 on: May 16, 2016, 04:20:10 am »

So true. Harry's a leader and a doer, whereas Wills dithers. I think that Wills will begin to mrss with Harry's success because he sees that he's not getting the respect that he feels he should get as future king. I really don't think that he sees what a mess he's made of his life and what he married. Harry will always be his little dumb brother that he feels the right to make fun of. When Harry was pleading for people to get help during his speach at the IG, the passion that he showed felt very personal, as if it was directing his plea at Wills and Wills alone. 

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #104 on: May 16, 2016, 07:58:17 am »

This is the kind of thing that WK would be able to do if both had gotten a full schedule of appearances under their belt and if they worked. I do think HM will do the previously unthinkable and push Harry forward as candidate to replace William. He just needs the right marriage.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2016, 09:38:10 am »

you can tell that their hearts are not in it so even with full schedule they'll not get much attention.
also - let's not forget that all this positive media could be because he is single and the palace wants him to succeed in finding love and that's why they keep boosting his image and creating the prince charming from the fairy tale who slays dragons (apache pilot), fights for the people (invictus), loves children and helps the poor and the needy ( sentebale).
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #106 on: May 16, 2016, 08:54:09 pm »

Great post Ariel.   thumbsup
During his IG speaches, he admitted that he has issues with PTSD and told his fellow soldiers that he received help to cope with it. He also said that he views himself as Captain Wales first and foremost. I think that he'd go truly mental if he's forced to marry someone because it'd be considered a good match. Coping with knowing that you've killed people and dealing with the things that people see at war isn't something easy to deal with and that's why he's so passionate about getting his fellow soldiers help in dealing with their physical and invisible wounds, especially as they're not as privileged as he is. One thing I do know for certain is that he'll not chose someone like Waity. She'll be someone who he can introduce to the queen who he has tremendous respect for. It's adorable when he keeps saying that she's his boss.
I've read that he had to leave active service to pick up the slack for Wills as he wanted to join us air ambulance. As much as Harry loved being in the military and gave him structure, that's pretty messed up.

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2016, 09:22:10 pm »

^^If it were just coming from the palace, I would agree but that's the sentiment from everywhere. If what Harry is selling wasn't authentic, we'd be able to see through the drivel, much like we're able to do with the fairytale crap they try to force down our throats with W&K.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #108 on: May 16, 2016, 09:39:17 pm »

^ so very true! He doesn't bs like a Wills does. He puts his heart and soul into what he's doing again unlike Wills does. So true that he's on faker. He doesn't live in fairy tail land like his brother does; creating a fake image that he thinks the public want to see.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Little light
Countess

« Reply #109 on: May 16, 2016, 11:01:15 pm »

And that's why he's a far better catch than Wills. Because he uses his position to help others less fortunate.

And this is also the reason he would make, and is, a far better leader than William. Harry's thoughts and actions are now directed towards others, whilst Wiliam has not matured emotionally as fast as Harry. (And I don't think William will grow whilst he is still with KM, IMO).
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2016, 12:42:08 am »

I firmly believe that Harry is being primed for the top job. But we should not forget that TPTB have about 100 plans set, in case something goes afoot, and currently the crotchbridges are I think being pushed aside. Their image is irreparable. The only thing that could help their image is if they finally behaved properly for their position and trotted the kids out and themselves, ie worked for once. And then still it would take a couple of years just to get people's scepticism off, never mind actually repair the image, that would take another couple of years. They would have to behave like royals and do what they run away screaming from. Just remember how long and painstaking it was to get Camilla into the fold. So anyway, yes I do think that Harry (and the public!) is being prepared, which does not mean that it will happen. I am one of those who think that it will all go to shyte once the Queen goes (though Charles will have it hard -bc of Camz again- but will be largely accepted, he's quite old anyway) and that the monarchy will not live past Charles. Should it survive I doubt that the Crotchbridges will be on the throne. They are just too stupid and condescending in their behaviour, nevermind all else that is discussed here which garantuees them being booted.
But it will also depend largely on whom Harry marries. Another workshy, condescending idiot and they are toast. KF (and others, sorry I read your posts a little while ago and can't reference everyone right now plus I'm getting used to the forum!) says it is also a campaign to find PH a wife and to a point I agree (the slaying dragons comparison was great!), but at the same time I don't think they are too much in a rush to get him married and they shouldn't be. He is right now PR wise worth gold and he is a man so his bio clock is not that pressing, look at Albert and the possible danger of Monaco being 'lost' to France if no heir appeared and he got married very late. If they rush him it can only end very badly and they cannot afford that at this point. He is so very successful, they should let him be for now.
And I think those aristo girls are overestimated by many here. It is not necessarily that they don't want to be part of the Windsors and the scrutiny (many of them lap up all the publicity they can get), I am convinced that many eligible girls (for PH) are totally unsuitable. Instagram makes it easy to see... I follow a good number of them and their lifestyle, air head qualities, borderline scandalous pics etc etc put them firmly out of the running. It is more than "breeding" these days. Having your life on the internet bare guarantees you closed (or open...) doors in some instances.. Also, so far the Windsor Ugly Stick seems to eave him alone, but then Albert is no oil painting either  dontknow
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2016, 01:56:42 am »

welcome   HRHOlya.
Excellent points on one plan of many is to groom Harry and to leave him alone regarding rushing marriage and the vapid posh girls.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2016, 11:33:40 pm »

I give it a few years, maybe five and Harry will be ready to take over from William. They're priming him right now and I think the Invictus Games are a way for Harry to quietly meet heads of state on the sly and discuss a possible removal of William from the succession and discuss how that would be received. Removing William would be no small thing and I think in say, five years the public will literally DEMAND that William be removed.

But it will also depend largely on whom Harry marries. Another workshy, condescending idiot and they are toast. KF (and others, sorry I read your posts a little while ago and can't reference everyone right now plus I'm getting used to the forum!) says it is also a campaign to find PH a wife and to a point I agree (the slaying dragons comparison was great!), but at the same time I don't think they are too much in a rush to get him married and they shouldn't be. He is right now PR wise worth gold and he is a man so his bio clock is not that pressing, look at Albert and the possible danger of Monaco being 'lost' to France if no heir appeared and he got married very late. If they rush him it can only end very badly and they cannot afford that at this point. He is so very successful, they should let him be for now.

I don't think they would rush something, but I think if they found someone who would be perfect, they would likely pounce the minute they get the chance. I don't believe the BRF is going to sit idle and not start marketing Harry as ideal husband material and I think Harry is going along just fine. I do believe that in order to market the right persona to remove William they would need the right wife. Like it or not, the right wife makes a difference.

india
Princess

« Reply #113 on: May 18, 2016, 12:21:49 am »

Absolutely, a right wife can make a difference. The Obscenity known as Kate The Ultimate Loser has pulled The Super Dork down to the bottom of the sewer to Lower Middletrash Level. He is so beyond low he doesn't even realize that he has been totally ruined. Big Time.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #114 on: May 18, 2016, 01:22:41 am »

I think Harry might go for a foreign wife and have some kind of strategic alliance, both diplomatic and PR. I still say he wants a prominent wife and I believe there isn't much of a chance of him being able to leverage William out without powerful allies.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #115 on: May 18, 2016, 03:47:18 am »

I don't think it'll be that easy. Harry's 5th in line to the throne by all accounts. Who is he going to go in alliance with? He also said himself that he views himself as Captain Wales first than royalty. I just don't see him marrying someone to then force Wills out. He actually loves the fool as it's his only brother.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #116 on: May 18, 2016, 04:30:39 am »

He loves his brother, but realistically, I think he would like to take charge. If the two kids are revealed to be the product of a surrogate, then he will be pushed forward. As for an alliance, there are a lot of powerful families that would likely easily put Harry in a position of leverage.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #117 on: May 18, 2016, 07:58:52 am »

^ Yes, I agree.

Val
Princess

« Reply #118 on: May 18, 2016, 10:52:38 am »

Lots of comments of 'Harry for King' in the DM today.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #119 on: May 18, 2016, 11:02:50 am »

I think Harry might go for a foreign wife and have some kind of strategic alliance, both diplomatic and PR. I still say he wants a prominent wife and I believe there isn't much of a chance of him being able to leverage William out without powerful allies.
Do you mean somebody for example from the emirates?
That would be a good alliance IMO
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: