Royal Gossip
May 27, 2017, 07:03:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William: the perfect role model for ALL men.  (Read 2394 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2015, 08:13:01 pm »

http://36.media.tumblr.com/b6af457cb82ee036e97a0eeba9f2c054/tumblr_np6wl2aZMn1r4r8ero1_400.png
Lazy incompetent lying untrained narcissist Whino of Windsor.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 08:15:23 pm by Stephanie » Logged
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2015, 09:07:03 pm »

What I don't understand is why she is so hard on Diana. Charles really did cheat with Camilla, and he admitted that. No, she should not have cheated on her husband, and the Panorama interview was too much. But saying she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night, even though the doctors checked her and ran fertility tests on her before she was allowed to marry Charles? And that she supposedly slept with *all* of those men? I know Diana was not a saint, and a lot of people don't like her, but I think this blog was a bit extreme.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2015, 09:50:03 pm »

^Yes, she lost a little credibility with me on that one.  Those aren't substantiated facts and you use facts if you're going to attack someone in the media on that particular line of accusation.  I get it that she's going for the "Madness of Prince William" coming down from Diana but that's patently unfair to all concerned. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2015, 10:03:37 pm »

^
I agree.
She makes it sound like Diana was the one intruding in Chuck and Campon's marriage.
Diana was even being ridiculed by her friends for being a virgin.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 10:05:28 pm by Stephanie » Logged
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2015, 10:18:11 pm »

Brilliant Val, just brilliant, and all so true.  Just love Sarah´s blogs, really pull a punch.  Thanks for posting.
Snowpea
Countess

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2015, 11:41:06 pm »

^Yes, she lost a little credibility with me on that one.  Those aren't substantiated facts and you use facts if you're going to attack someone in the media on that particular line of accusation.  I get it that she's going for the "Madness of Prince William" coming down from Diana but that's patently unfair to all concerned.  

Well, I don't know about the virginity matter - and I don't care if she was or wasn't, never heard those stories - BUT did hear about the stalking/incessant call making. She knew how to play things so Willy cannot play dumb on that count. 
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2015, 12:12:42 am »

I think William is a bad role model mainly because he refuses to own up to his choices that led him to being so stupid as to end up marry Kate. At ANY point in those years he could have walked away, did a few appearances/tours, and then been back in PR clover. He never should have put himself in the position of thinking that he owed Kate anything after all these years, he didn't. It was her choice to stick around and not let go of him. It was her choice, not his.

Thing is, that if he had dropped Kate in 2010 and made it clear via an interview that he had never made her any promises, had encouraged her to get a life of her own, that he had not made her put her life on hold, he would have been clearly exonerated and she would be a complete laughingstock. I do believe that she's shown the Windsors who they really are, but again, William had the choice to break away from all that and pave his own way.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2015, 12:22:37 am »

What I'd like to see is a truly accurate depiction of exactly what kind of role model William is.

Someone with a privileged life who does little to nothing with it?  Abuses and beats to death the loss of his mother to buy sympathy breathing room because he's incapable of making one solid life/career decision that sticks?  Shows no signs of being a supportive and kind father - one more snippy remark about George and it borders on abuse, to me.  That child will read those remarks forEVER.  Marrying a woman who diminishes him and his entire manliness and replaces it with an insecure, clinging vine to her own family?

Where in any of this has he shown any role model behavior?  I see little to none.  The original article author is the one who's insane.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2015, 01:22:59 am »

It would have been easiest to not get back together with her when they broke up in 2007. He was only two years out of university at that point, and they had officially been together for only three years (Kate officially broke up with Rupert in December 2003), and already had at least two other breakups (Summer 2004, Bonfire Night) before then. Yes, he did get bad press for dumping her, but eventually they would have moved on IF William had stepped up his appearances and done some charity work. Take the attention off of her and onto the good work he's doing. Kate would have looked desperate and silly for all the antics she was pulling at those clubs. And I think doing more charity work would have been good for William as a person.

But the longer the relationship dragged on, the more sympathy the press/public had for Kate, and the worse it made William look. Most people don't think much of men who date women for long periods of time and never propose; it seems like they're just using them as a booty call and were never serious about the relationship. These types of men want to always have someone to sleep with, while still being single/unmarried and looking to see if they can get someone "better." I think by 2010 he had given up on finding someone "better" (it's kind of difficult to meet someone when you are famous and everyone knows you have a girlfriend) and that is why he finally proposed.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2015, 02:12:59 am »

I think if Charles had slept with Diana before the engagement she would have been considered "unsuitable" and "mistress material." He would have dumped her. IMO anyway. Ironically it would have been "OK" for him to sow the wild oats but Diana would have not been "good enough." Also Charles told his pals he was disappointed in the wedding night--had he had a preview wouldn't he have known ahead of time?
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2015, 10:46:51 pm »

Well, their wedding night was her first time. If he wanted someone "experienced" he should have gone to a brothel instead of getting married.  thumbsdown
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2015, 11:18:20 pm »

Another horrible fact is that Chuck is insecure in the bedroom and needs Campon(lost virginity very young and allegedly slept around a lot) to "assure" him.
No way Diana could "assure" Chuck at their wedding night.
She was nervous and giggled a lot, never have been with a man before.
Chuck later complained about that. nervous
Chuck IMO should have manned up and be a true husband to Diana.
If he had they could have worked things out and Wimpo would be far more mature and honest today.
Tpearl
gossip insider

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2015, 03:25:57 am »

Absolutely true!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: