Royal Gossip
October 19, 2017, 04:47:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William: the perfect role model for ALL men.  (Read 2782 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: June 02, 2015, 10:26:43 am »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11643041/Why-Prince-William-is-the-perfect-role-model-for-all-men.html laugh
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 10:58:53 am »

On which planet - Zog. Role model for what.  laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Marrying the worst woman in the world.
Being petulant and childish.
Being one fo the UK´s biggest benefit scroungers.
For foisting the meddledooms onto the UK public. 
For thinking the UK public will continue to finance the odious meddledooms.
For being bone idle and disliking work intensely.
For lying, cheating and scamming the British public big time.
For allowing granny to "buy" him a job he knows he can´t be a$$ed to do.
For pretending to be concerned with conservation and then goes off blasting anything in sight that he chooses to.
For pretending to be an interested "father" to the two sproglets when he rarely, if ever, sees them.

I am sure many more can be added to that list, it is just for starters.  Role model, nearly choked on my coffee.  easter-lol easter-lol

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 11:52:14 am »

^^Wow, that's embarrassing. 
Did Eton tend and nourish this flower of manhood?
   ick

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 03:01:55 pm »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11643041/Why-Prince-William-is-the-perfect-role-model-for-all-men.html

This just drips sycophancy, as I see it.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 03:22:34 pm »

^ That just oozes paid PR!  Sickening and way over the top article.  To be honest, it was so over the top it would be difficult for many to take seriously IMO.  dontknow

Live The Life You Were Meant To Live And Live Honestly.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2015, 03:35:14 pm »

Mods  -  there is a thread on this started by Stephanie this morning with several comments on it  -  the title is

William: the perfect role model for ALL men

Maybe these two comments should be merged with that one?   Over to you.   thankyou
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2015, 03:43:01 pm »

And, finally, above all else - that little kiss William gave his son George, after they had braved the baying media outside the Lindo Wing of St Mary’s Hospital, as he carried the boy in to see his new sister, Charlotte. That's what clinched it for me. Never - in almost 70 years of life as an unwilling subject of the strained, rigid, overwrought House of Windsor (motto: “Whatever Love Means”) - have I witnessed a moment so spontaneously loving, open and kind.
That’s our man, comrades.

What in the world  sauer is this Neil Lyndon looking for an award

Those reason he gave for William being a role model for men is such a insult for the Men out there who bust their arse for their family who didn't come from a privalged background .

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
MelissaRose
Baroness

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2015, 05:46:31 pm »

Is it good for men to be lazy, weak and a bit dim?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2015, 06:36:57 pm »

And he says William has "weak eyes" which begs the question about why William is even allowed in the ambulance flying service.

This is such drivel with sycophancy all over the place as I see it. What sort of responsible men take gap years, dither from one thing to another (like taking that 10 week course if he completed it at all), takes paternity leave when he has no "job" to speak of (he avoids full time royal duties), he does his "work" watching sports and posturing about "poor Animals" while a few days later he blasts birds from the sky. And his wife apparently sees having young children as a malady that forbids her working even though she has a lot of help. Some women have no choice but to work to put food on the table and save up for their childrens' educations. The Cambridges come off as patronizing to serious working people with children it seems to me.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2015, 06:38:14 pm »

^^seems so  tehe

However it came about, there are now at least half a dozen reasons why I should be happy to bow to King William and pledge my fealty if I could live another 30-odd years to see him crowned.
1. The work he has voluntarily taken on as an air/sea rescue pilot – a service to others which puts him up there with firemen and lifeboatmen, those Kings among men.
2. Dealing with encroaching baldness and imperfect eyesight in such an unfussy, unvain way. Not for him his father’s neurotic combovers and avoidance of nakedly telling camera angles.
3. Marrying such a terrific, apparently straightforward and sane woman and - for all we know - living a full and happy family life.
4. Carrying not an ounce of surplus on that athletic frame
5. Being an admirable figurehead in the world for British football.
6. Surviving the death of his mother without going mad.
And, finally, above all else - that little kiss William gave his son George, after they had braved the baying media outside the Lindo Wing of St Mary’s Hospital, as he carried the boy in to see his new sister, Charlotte. That's what clinched it for me. Never - in almost 70 years of life as an unwilling subject of the strained, rigid, overwrought House of Windsor (motto: “Whatever Love Means”) - have I witnessed a moment so spontaneously loving, open and kind.
That’s our man, comrades.

4. Carrying not an ounce of surplus on that athletic frame.

um he sure had a gut in that polo game ,and when he doesn't have a gut he looks like corpse

6. Surviving the death of his mother without going mad.

yeah ,but he sure likes to bring her up when ever things get to heated cause he knows that's people weak spot

2. Dealing with encroaching baldness and imperfect eyesight in such an unfussy, unvain way. Not for him his father’s neurotic combovers and avoidance of nakedly telling camera angle
how did he become a pilot?

this article is just full of backhanded compliments ,but still its a insult for real role men out there
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 06:46:31 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

sandy
Princess

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2015, 06:40:07 pm »

The writer ignores that losing a parent did not only happen to William. It happens to people all over the planet.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2015, 07:19:51 pm »

^
Exactly.
Wimpo is one of many, like his brother Harry who, unlike Wimpo, makes a contribution with Sentebale.
http://40.media.tumblr.com/be40a6a0d6f1319a28e12f5dc7205849/tumblr_np9x4wo7q51rfso8ko4_540.jpg
Our "superman" next to a real man.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2015, 08:00:47 pm »

^ laugh

I super really needed that laugh.

I'll betcha PW actually believes this drippy bulls#t, too.  I think we all have men in our lives who make PW look like a total loser by comparison.  I know I did.  And do. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2015, 08:03:51 pm »

thumbsup
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2015, 08:14:16 pm »

^ laugh

I super really needed that laugh.

I'll betcha PW actually believes this drippy bulls#t, too.  I think we all have men in our lives who make PW look like a total loser by comparison.  I know I did.  And do.  

cheers to that.  thumbsup
I'm sure not long after this we will get some article about how Kate is the perfect role model for ALL Women.

they will throw some trashy realty star in the mix like Kardashians to make her look good.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2015, 08:35:52 pm »

thankyou ^ and ^^

^Oh, no doubt.  But, isn't she already the Patron Saint of Women's Rights?

Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2015, 05:42:55 pm »

^^Wow, that's embarrassing. 
Did Eton tend and nourish this flower of manhood?
   ick

His seed runneth forth.

ick
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2015, 06:17:21 pm »

So much that I want to say about this article but I can't seem to find the right words...

BS

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Val
Princess

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2015, 06:26:25 pm »

Interesting article on the above

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/top-stories/item/897572-bald-truth-about-prince-william-kate-middleton-pippa-and-royal-family
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2015, 06:52:35 pm »

Did you read that, Willy? Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Maybe he unconsciously picks stalkers because that's what his Mummy was (in a roundabout way)?  easter-James  sigh

easter-sly

I admire how she doesn't paint Diana as some perfect saint.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: