Royal Gossip
May 24, 2017, 04:32:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Delicate William can't watch football without a nervous breakdown  (Read 2004 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: May 30, 2015, 04:39:17 pm »

http://focusnews.com/sports/fa-cup-finals-arsenal-vs-aston-villa-can-villa-end-their-19-year-dry-run/45538/

Aston Villa is one win away from ending a 19-year wait for a major trophy and it’s all getting a bit too much for the second in line to the British throne.

“I’m nervous now. I’m terrified,” said Prince William, who has supported Villa since he was a schoolboy.

Shocked help Is this guy for real? Shockedhelp

« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 04:41:17 pm by Stephanie » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 05:17:46 pm »

When you're a huge sports fan and your team is just 1 point from winning . I get that feeling he's having one team I was pulling for 22 years didn't win anything ,and only seconds to go holding your breath praying  to what ever God you believe in it's a rush.   I can't knock him for that I know that feeling
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 05:22:34 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 07:38:12 pm »

Prince William statement on 'huge disconnect between the sense of fair play' and 'allegations of corruption'within Fifa
http://www.itv.com/news/2015-05-30/prince-william-statement-on-huge-disconnect-between-the-sense-of-fair-play-and-allegations-of-corruptionwithin-fifa/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 10:18:09 pm »

“I’m nervous now. I’m terrified,” said Prince William.

Shocked help Is this guy for real? Shocked:help:

Good then that he will be a constitutional monarch at best and won't have to make the really hard decisions like sending people to war. Let alone going to war himself like many of his ancestors did (and got a throne in return).

If some stupid football match is enough to give him the runs...
Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 02:53:40 pm »

I'm not going to blame him for that. I had the runs just before the World Cup finals with Germany Won.  thumbsup

Its something that only a die hard fan of his team would know and although his team is terrible I'm not going to be negative about him on this. Rather it may be a positive for him in my eyes.

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2015, 03:21:48 pm »

Well, as Aston Villa lost big time we can only assume the Curse of Doom followed bill medd as usual.  Think he should have kept away, they might have had more luck without him. laugh laugh
theduchess
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2015, 03:37:30 pm »

My husband was the same before the match. You should have seen the look I got because I said it was only a game. And as for blatter, the more people who come out against him the better. And Gingerboy, I always thought it was waity who was cursed but I think you are right! They probably wouldn't have lost so badly if he wasn't there!

All my life, I've been fighting my way upstream.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2015, 03:52:55 pm »

^ yup yup don't ever say " it's just a game "to someone who is deep into watching their favorite sport. The death stare you get .  tehe

Wish
royal watcher

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2015, 05:50:24 pm »

I have to agree with others, as a gooner I was pretty confident we would do well but, I have to admit that only lasted for about 5 minutes after finding out we would be playing Villa.   Embarrassed

From then on in until the final whistle I was pretty confident we would lose (even though we were playing Villa off the park  tehe )  I don't know how many of you are from Britain but, if anyone watched the run-up to the final, William did his usual and had a dig against Harry.  When asked about the sibling rivalry about the final William said that Harry "claimed" to be an Arsenal fan and doesn't really know much about them these days.  Ok he might not be following them as avidly as when he was a kid but, Harry knew enough about them to tell the kids NZ that Arsenal were in the final.

One of my favourite ever pictures of Harry was when he was a young boy at a FA Cup final and was avidly waving his Arsenal scarf above his head.  I can't remember ever seeing a picture of William at a football match until he was made president of the FA.  William should be careful as "normal" people don't like to hear/see a brother dropping his brother in it.  It's just a big no-no where I grew up.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 05:52:54 pm by Wish » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2015, 05:56:06 pm »

If William showed more maturity in other areas, people would be more tolerant of his antics over sports; since he's showing himself to be immature on a constant basis, frankly, I do believe that this is why people are so exasperated and disgusted with his behavior over watching sports on television.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2015, 06:31:59 pm »

Bill medd is so childish it beggars belief.  No way do I believe he will ever be fit to be king. he is not the man for the job at all, never has been and never will be.  Especially with the medds clinging on with extra strong super glue to those apron strings they have him trussed up with.

Prince William sticks boot in to avenge humiliation of his World Cup bid: Duke of Cambridge urges FIFA to 'put football first' as he calls on sponsors to press for reform

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3104061/Prince-William-sticks-boot-avenge-humiliation-World-Cup-bid-Contract-joy-FA-Cup-scandal-currently-engulfing-FIFA.html
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 06:34:08 pm by gingerboy24 » Logged
Emperor
Countess

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2015, 02:56:23 pm »

Well, as Aston Villa lost big time we can only assume the Curse of Doom followed bill medd as usual.  Think he should have kept away, they might have had more luck without him. laugh laugh

No, Aston Villa wasn't beaten due to the curse of doom. They were beaten because they suck as a team and have no team cohesion. Also the fact Arsenal is a far superior side makes a possibility of them winning non existent.

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2015, 05:07:54 pm »

Still say the Curse of Doom helped them lose, some bad teams do make it against the better ones sometimes, but no chance with bill medd there.  tehe   easter-lol
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2015, 11:12:04 pm »

William handing out trophy

http://41.media.tumblr.com/f88ab7af782dfd7c9e5fcd19caa6e238/tumblr_inline_np6hudxMKV1slw00r_500.png
    if lasers could shoot out his eyes tehe

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2015, 12:08:50 am »

OMG his clenched jaw looks like a hornet sting! nervous
Emperor
Countess

« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2015, 03:15:08 am »

What happened to his face? It looks like he got stuck by an angry wasp...  Shocked Shocked Shocked

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2015, 08:03:49 am »

prince petulant and no mistake  -  well teed off his team lost and it shows.  Can´t even be gracious about it when presenting the trophy to  the winners  -  says so much about him doesn´t it.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2015, 09:01:34 am »

He seems to be angry and nervous.  eating cookies

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2015, 12:48:15 pm »

I get it being hopeful and excited that your team wins but,

http://41.media.tumblr.com/f88ab7af782dfd7c9e5fcd19caa6e238/tumblr_inline_np6hudxMKV1slw00r_500.png

Grow up and be a good sportsman.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2015, 01:36:37 pm »

Got the good old clenched jaw going big time hasn´t he.  Gives the impression he is one of those men who really does get angry when his team loses, and in his case he has to present to trophy to the winners, not lining it one bit, very resentful and way out of order.  He should have just been graceful about it and had his tantrum later in private.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: